Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a movie title !!!

ya i liked that movie. and i didnt need the english subs...eloels.

The ABBOTT

i want to watch just to work on my spanish. know any other good spanish titles?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Sin Nombre

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

Rec.

Although I don't think you'll brush up on your Spanish with that film, lol. What is Spanish for screaming out loud and crying all the time.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

Veteran Member

I Was Just Thinking Of A Movie And I Don't Remember The Name So I Figured I Would Post It Here. I Dont Remember To Much About It They Use To Show It On Hbo All The Time In The Early 90's It's About These Kids Who Break Into There School And Trash It At The End There Taking Some Of The Kids To Jail Or Something Like That On A Bus And The Kids Who Didnt Get Caught Are On An Overpass Waving To Them. I Think It Was A Movie Made In The 80's But Could Have Been Based In The 70's I Know It's Vague But I Was Thinkin About It The Other Day And Would Like To Watch It Again.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

This was on HBO last night.. I had never seen the first 30 minutes where they in Vietnam and the main character comes back to the N.E. Bronx...damn good flick. glad I finally say the first half.

the devils backbone

-

Dead Presidents is a classic. LOL@Clifton Powell punching Larenz Tate in the face while Larenz had some groceries and Larenz went rolling down the stairs hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Larenz Tate fucking up Terrence Howard with a poolstick because Terrence was talking shit and he said Clifton Powell's character Cutty used to fuck Larenz girl while he was in the war hahahahahahahahahaha. Rapper Heather B had a small part when she was pointing a gun at Keith David while he was kicking a black guy. Keith punched her LOL. I wonder what happened to N'Bushe Wright who was Larenz woman's sister. She's cute and a good actress.