4. "Insane Creation"
    5. "Fades ’Em All"
    6. "The Game"
    7. "Da Come Up"
    8. "Don't Trust No"
    9. "Keep It Real"
    10. "Genetic For Terror"
    11. "Unfuckwittable"

Did any of you ever check this album out? If so what did you think of it?

lol @ the duck face album cover

Just falls short of classic but very enjoyable especially as a companion to muddy waterz, enigma and double or nothing. Very chilled out funk vibe.

^So is Double or Nothing your fav Sermon album? I think I like his debut more. And of course, Darkside is better than Muddy Waters for me.

Double or nothing is one of my favorites yeah. Super chilled production.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Fantastic l.p.; unfortunately his follow up Hot Rocks, which was supposed to drop in 2001 never did. The Mike Dean produced Da Come Up is my personal favorite track on this joint

-

Jamal was supposed to do a 2nd album called Hot Rocks? I never heard about that. I did wonder why he disappeared after Last Chance No Breaks. I think his album was alright. Fades Em All is the best song on the album. I love that beat and props to Redman for producing that. I wonder why him and Malik broke up. KJR, have you heard Illegal's album The Untold Truth? It's pretty good. We Gets Busy with Erick Sermon is my favorite on there. The video is tight. I don't know why they dissed Kris Kross and Da Youngstas on the song. It's sad that several 90's rappers disappeared after one or two albums like Smoothe Da Hustler, Trigger Tha Gambler, The Cru, Artifacts, Channel Live, The B.U.M.S., Tracey Lee, Rampage, Craig Mack, Lord Digga. I know the record business is tough but there's always independent record companies that guys can sign with if they don't like major record companies.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

He's still an active rapper and producer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_%28rapper%29

Be surprised if it ever comes out...^

-

I remember he signed with Yukmouth's label. I forgot about that. He'll never do a album again. I didn't know his former partner Malik did a album in 2005 that he rapped on. I'm gonna have to look and see if Amazon.com has it. I was gonna buy Jamal's only album from Amazon but they're asking for too much money because it's outta print. His album wasn't really all that great. So i'm just gonna buy his single Fades Em All from Amazon. I love that song and it's the best one on the album. He has a song called Genetic For Terror that's on the album with Keith Murray and L.O.D. which is good but that's about the only other song on the album that's good.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

^Haha, I think all the songs here are great! Especially "Insane Creation" with Redman.
    Also Charles, I kept my eye on the Amazon listing for a while and I was able to nab a copy of it in great condition for a little over $15 (incl shipping). Needless to say, I'm happy with the price and the album.

-

LOL@Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He does look like a duck. I saw him recently in Diamond D and Masta Ace's video.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Happy Birthday to Jamal, he turns culture power years old today..
    Here is a recent interview with him discussing his experiences with Suge Knight. https://youtu.be/vLjL1H6pekg?si=Khy7gKxdewZOebCn