Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Having a large penis is nothing fun to brag about

Default Having a large penis is nothing fun to brag about

having a large penis is nothing fun to brag about.
    that shit really does suck in the end of the day.

1. you can't find rubbuhz that fit comfortably. Even the XXL does this thing where the ring part or whatever fucking chokes your meat. the discomfort and awkward feeling leads to not having a bone instantly.

2. you can fuck girls with tigh vagina comfortably. that shit's a fucking ordeal, really not worth it.

4. condoms always rip

im not trying to brag or whatever, cause its not cool. i think its stupid when dudes with little dicks try to act like they have BIG DIXXX cause that shits of no benefit what so ever. fuck big dicks

Veteran Member

get a life fagggg

fagggg

pussy gussy

puta mierda

I'm slightly above average, with a 7 incher, but most girls I know don't care about size that much as long as it's over 5" and they care more about the shape and way the penis looks.

SOAWF

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Fags

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

chop it off then faggot.

i love my dicksize more that cappa does.

and once you get out of highschool and fuck more than the two HS girls you have fucked, you encounter women who not only can take a dick but enjoy taking big dick to the pussy and mouth.

learn how to use a condom too. your inexperience in using them is why they rip.

or my dick is bigger then yours and im having sex with gorgeous petite white and authentically nubian women and your blowing your rotten sperm into bitches that have been having kids since sisqo you needle dick faggot.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Damn imagine being the black dude with a small penis LMAO. You get a girl back expected what shes expected, and she gets the black dude with a small dick. That must be crippling sexual pressure for any black guy with a small dick. It would almost make you not want to have sex.

On the other hand being the Asian with a big dick has got to be fucking awesome.

Having a big dick is a social advantage because if you have a big dick the people in your social circle WILL KNOW you have a big dick because it will come up in situations because girls talk and word spreads easily - therefore other girls in your social circle will be attracted 2 u because at the end of the day bitches LOVE BIG DICK

thats true so idk how u can say having a big dick is bad. chicks wanna experiance big dick and its always a plus in your name if u have one. I can only guess your big dick isnt getting you pussy like it should b

so which is it?
    do you like having a big dick or not?

i think we had this conversation before and back then you liked your penis.
    but within a year or so you have physically and now verbally abused it.

what has your penis done to deserve this?

stay tuned folks. there is more to this story. i just know it.

i dont remember this conversation.
    but the more telling this is that you do remember this conversation.
    idk if your trying to ether me or make your self not be at a degraded state of defeat cause everyone is very aware that you're totally and completely inferior to me but dude leave me alone.

this is just going to end in you freaking out, becoming a laughing stock and then calming down again.

go away. i hard post in your threads, and if they go on for too long i dont read your posts. infact if they're not about me i dont read your posts.

just leave me alone cause this will end in you flailing in your own degenerate pheces on video and trying to prove your sons legitimacy. watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    Damn imagine being the black dude with a small penis LMAO. You get a girl back expected what shes expected, and she gets the black dude with a small dick. That must be crippling sexual pressure for any black guy with a small dick. It would almost make you not want to have sex.

On the other hand being the Asian with a big dick has got to be fucking awesome.

Having a big dick is a social advantage because if you have a big dick the people in your social circle WILL KNOW you have a big dick because it will come up in situations because girls talk and word spreads easily - therefore other girls in your social circle will be attracted 2 u because at the end of the day bitches LOVE BIG DICK

thats true so idk how u can say having a big dick is bad. chicks wanna experiance big dick and its always a plus in your name if u have one. I can only guess your big dick isnt getting you pussy like it should b
    why would you guess that? You see well versed in the dynamic black dick market, and its good to have girls think you have it so that they'll be curious and what not, but all the problems i listed are with the actual sex process.

i have a friend that says he stopped wearing condoms cause it'll just rip anyways and they dont fit and choke his shit.

the large sized ones, and i sympathized with this young ignorant black man cause he has like fuckin 6 kids and is 19.

but condoms aren't made for super bantous negrois, like band-aids and gloves. they're fuckin peach colored even.
    Last edited by TSA; 02-18-2010 at 07:32 PM.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

ur friend has aids

somebody said nigerians are born with aids.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Condoms fit me fine, but I quit wearing them when I was 16 because they make sex feel bad.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

On some real shit it makes having a serious relationship difficult.

It's like having a lot of money, you don't know if the girl with you because she loves you or because she loves the face that you're blowing her back out everynight.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

^LOL boy yoo a foo.

im reppin ivory coast for today

Master of the yung'n dojo praise the almitey W's Avatar

shit r u kidding me? this would be fun to have slappin all kinds of hoes with it and other niggas would be dissapointed that that pussy was torn up by me.