Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: girls does 10 foot line of keta mine

The ABBOTT

Default girls does 10 foot line of keta mine

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Jesus, i hate people so much.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

theres no way thats ket.

but what a silly silly girl. the hell was she thinking of?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

fuck. smh.

my nose hurts just watching that shit.
    We do it for the people.

Actually thinking about it, being China, it reminds me of a time we were in this private room in Wuhan doing pills, my friend was asking the dealer for coke, and he kept bringing in this sugary stuff that he was we think claiming to be Coke, but it clearly wasnt. My american friend could speak some chinese but not enough to really understand what he was claiming the substance to be.

I later realised it was probably Ket, as its absolutely huge in mainland China. Its a good job we didnt decide to try any because I dont think any of us at that point had ever tried ketamine or knew about it, so if we'd of snuffed that stuff expecting a Cocaine high, we wouldve flipped the fuck out.

Ket is a crazy drug though. I remember a friend once told me he felt like his body was strectched out like 50 feet long LOL.

Veteran Member

What the hell????? That is ridiculous. That line was soo freakin long. Why would u even think u could do that much at one time?

she aint a party pooper, thats for sure.
    We do it for the people.

A girl from Hong Kong who took part in a Ketamine snorting competition, later collapsed and later died in hospital. Ketamine is a drug frequently used in human and veterinary medicine. It's availability for legal use has increased its popularity as a recreational drug and criminal gangs often raid veterinary practices and hospitals in order to acquire large quantities of the drug which can later be sold on the illegal market. China has five factories licensed to manufacture ketamine and this is the source of the majority of ketamine that is sold for recreational use in Hong Kong.

The border between mainland China and Hong Kong is one of the most highly trafficked in the world. Recently relaxed border controls have meant that cities liken Shenzen on the Chinese side of the border have seen an increase in young people from Hong Kong coming to have a good time. This goes hand in hand with drug trafficking as young people take advantage of low prices for drugs such as ketamine in China. Shenzen Customs has seen an increase in the number of young suspects involved in cross-border drug use and trafficking since the start of this year.The low prices have made ketamine more appealing to young people as gram of cocaine can be ten times more expensive than a gram of ketamine.

The ketamine problem in Hong Kong has been causing concern as Police have arrested children as young as 13 for Drug Offences according to the Commissioner for Narcotics Sally Wong. But ketamine use is not only confined to youth culture and it is reported to be the second-most popular drug among all age groups in Hong Kong
    snorting competition
    We do it for the people.

These people are animals.

Everyone there.

I feel the chick doing it is more human than anyone else there.

They are all fucking pigs though.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    she aint a party pooper, thats for sure.

Ur a hot mess!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

I feel the chick doing it is more human than anyone else there.

The only thing I can think of, which makes it really sad, is that this girl simply did not have any idea of the dangers involved, or maybe was a first timer (im guessing she was new to snorting anything because of how bad she is at snorting). She may of even thought it was no more harmful than sugar. She couldve been new to the city, and completely naive to drugs (Dont forget this is China, even though its a club scene, theres certain things most people just have no clue about, especially if theyre from a rural area.)

But I'm just guessing that part, she may not of been, so are you trying to say she wasnt capable herself of realising how fucking retarded this was?

Yes, theres some cunt pushing her on, getting her to go back for what she missed, but shes the one doing it, and he's just a cunt! She's as equally stupid as the man pushing her to do it. Probably more stupid, just less vindictive. (if she knew what she was doing).

feeble-minded chinese women are the weakest in the world

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

...fuck that dumb bitch...i hope shes in hell getting raped buy giant demon-niggar cocks while shes forced to eternally snort lines and lines of pure cut coke straight from satans asshole........with a golden straw.

shit i tried ket once 6 or 7 yrears ago.....right before i get on the bus man
    this shit was big
    the only thing thats close to it is my angel dust/ jello shots combo
    i dont even wanna go near ketamine no more
    leave this shit to the horses man

Fingerblasting Champ Teh KillaBee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post

Nice