Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: girls does 10 foot line of keta mine

Fingerblasting Champ Teh KillaBee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yonder View Post
    feeble-minded chinese women are the weakest in the world

their better off as comfort women imo, cause rap3 is comforting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women

japs are some sick fucks. just search the internet for some nasty stuff and 80% of the time it is from japan.

maybe was a first timer (im guessing she was new to snorting anything because of how bad she is at snorting).
    Lacey, the fuck outta here. You act like you've seen it all dude but you just make it clear to anybody with any clue how clueless you are.

Tell me you could go at least a foot into a line of ANYTHING and still be able to not miss a drop. Get the fuck outta here you fake ass wannabe. Ever hear of lung power? Yeah, it only goes so far retard.

hahaha "how bad she is at snorting"

wow.

look at that fucking line.

she missed a spot?

i think she got enough anyway

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

AHAHAHAHAAHAhahahahaaha!!!!! look at you!! HAHAHAHHAhahahh U MAD SON???? No wonder u look about 45 years old at 23!! Stressed much?

Who said anything about "not missing a drop" or not spilling "ANYTHING" Of course your gonna miss alot of it you fucking moron!!

Your a fucking furious pathetic loser. Look at you trying to be some sort of lame vitriloic internet authority on drugs. Getting all furious online at someone elses post.

anyone who snorts (count yourself out of this one) could tell within 5 seconds of that clip that girl has probably never snorted before.

Its fucking obvious she's a novice, she has no idea what shes doing, shes spilling that shit everywhere right from the start and she barely knows how to snort.

Of course non of this is of interest to you, as you only ever post on this site to try to get my attention with furiously angry posts aimed at me. You are in love with me and you are frustrated you are not able to show that love, being that would be homosexual, so you just get angry at my posts, instead.

XXxxKISSSESxxXX
    Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 02-19-2010 at 06:45 PM.

ok the one who knows most about drugs win this e-beef...ok?

GO!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

AHAHAHAHAAHAhahahahaaha!!!!! look at you!! HAHAHAHHAhahahh U MAD SON???? No wonder u look about 45 years old at 23!! Stressed much?
    haha

i thought she sucked at snorting as well lol. its a big line but she looks like she odnt know nothing.
    We do it for the people.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

who fucking competes in a snorting competition anyway? lol

what a fucking waste.
    We do it for the people.

i've done K nearly everyday for the past week cuz of tet. prob the best psychedelic drug at the moment cuz acid and DMT are so hard to come by and shroom trips are harder to control and have a good time. never tried PCP

more akbar

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    haha

i thought she sucked at snorting as well lol. its a big line but she looks like she odnt know nothing.
    lol i know its obvious shes new to snorting. no ones saying you can do 10 fucking foot line without spilling though, idk wtf that weirdo is getting all mad about for nothing

btw i'd be surprised if that girl wasn't already pretty drunk so that might explain why she sucked at snorting and also contributed to her ODing.

LOOK AT THIS LYING ASS FAGGOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    Actually thinking about it, being China, it reminds me of a time we were in this private room in Wuhan doing pills, my friend was asking the dealer for coke, and he kept bringing in this sugary stuff that he was we think claiming to be Coke, but it clearly wasnt. My american friend could speak some chinese but not enough to really understand what he was claiming the substance to be.

I later realised it was probably Ket, as its absolutely huge in mainland China. Its a good job we didnt decide to try any because I dont think any of us at that point had ever tried ketamine or knew about it, so if we'd of snuffed that stuff expecting a Cocaine high, we wouldve flipped the fuck out.

Ket is a crazy drug though. I remember a friend once told me he felt like his body was strectched out like 50 feet long LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    i was in Wuhan in china once though, on a night out with some american buddies, and we ended up smoking these e-pills (or something similiar) through and bong and some straws in some sort of fucking crazy neon brothel. i didnt even know you could smoke pills. anyway these hos set them up for you, crush the pill, and even light it for you. they try to get you as wasted as possible so you fuck them. we had about 8 pills and 8 pints that night but still had the will power not to fuck any of the LOL, which got the chinese pimp pretty p.o'd, I dont agree with paying for sex when you can get it for free.

it was nice however to have really fine-ass chinese hos surround you, pouring your beer and setting up your drugs, while you and the guys get high and chat shit.

was this before or after you were BLACK?!? LOL

Er I think u need to read closer

EPIC FAIL

That was epic fail of humongus proportions but im am truly creeped out that you are saving my posts from months ago for strange reasons like this

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    hahahashazhahahashashza!!!!!

Lacey was in a mongolian trap house smoking bleep bloops out tha bong. .

gaaaaawddamn....

now it makes sense.
    Lacey is a meth head