Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: girls does 10 foot line of keta mine

nope i just have a good memory and a good search function.
    i remembered you saying you smoked crack with some chinese whores.

but yeah you lied to look cool twice on the internet cause i doubt you were even in the situatiuon to smoke or not smoke crack with whores because you have a debilitating phobia of labia lips.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

So your not going to edit that post and admit how much of an epic reading fail you just made?

We just gonna act like that didnt happen?

In your slavish desperation and furiouosity you completely missed the fact that it clearly says in both posts about me doing pills there

Stop self projecting your lying self onto others. We dont all need to make believe like you do online.

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    nope i just have a good memory and a good search function.
    i remembered you saying you smoked crack with some chinese whores.

but yeah you lied to look cool twice on the internet cause i doubt you were even in the situatiuon to smoke or not smoke crack with whores because you have a debilitating phobia of labia lips.

What the hell?

are you clinically insane?

You clearly just put 2 posts together that you THOUGHT had indiscretions, when they clearly, if you can read, DO NOT.

You really are at the end of your wits right now if your having to make up things like this. Wow.

LOOK AT THIS LYING ASS FAGGOT!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™
    Actually thinking about it, being China, it reminds me of a time we were in this private room in Wuhan doing pills, my friend was asking the dealer for coke, and he kept bringing in this sugary stuff that he was we think claiming to be Coke, but it clearly wasnt. My american friend could speak some chinese but not enough to really understand what he was claiming the substance to be.

I later realised it was probably Ket, as its absolutely huge in mainland China. Its a good job we didnt decide to try any because I dont think any of us at that point had ever tried ketamine or knew about it, so if we'd of snuffed thatstuff expecting a Cocaine high, we wouldve flipped the fuck out.

Ket is a crazy drug though. I remember a friend once told me he felt like his body was strectched out like 50 feet long LOL.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™
    i was in Wuhan in china once though, on a night out with some american buddies, and we ended up smoking these e-pills (or something similiar) through and bong and some straws in some sort of fucking crazy neon brothel. i didnt even know you could smoke pills. anyway these hos set them up for you, crush the pill, and even light it for you. they try to get you as wasted as possible so you fuck them. we had about 8 pills and 8 pints that night but still had the will power not to fuck any of the LOL, which got thechinese pimp pretty p.o'd, I dont agree with paying for sex when you can get it for free.

it was nice however to have really fine-ass chinese hos surround you, pouring your beer and setting up your drugs, while you and the guys get high and chat shit.

was this before or after you were BLACK?!? LOL

^^^^LOOK AT THIS LYING ASS FAGGOT!!!

Dude, this is truly embarrassing for you. What are you doing? This is verging on breakdown territory from you.

We refused the Ket, so what? Where was the lie?

english isnt my native tongue but i dont really get it. in the first post you are quoting it says that they didnt take any ket and in the second one hes just smoking ecstasy pills, which isnt ket.

so what is he lying about

^nothing.

theyre both exactly the same.

hes just being a stupid faggot, as usual.

you really are doing some top notch damage control.
    this must really be embarrassing.
    idk why this bothers you more than lying about your race online but i can't pretend to understand the motives of a habitual internet liar.

Ok Gav, take care now.

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

unless they have a vid of her with her eyes in the back of her head twitching then this is most likely bullshit

Probably not, as ket is used to tranquilze horses.

But supposedly it doesnt effect circulation and respitory things like other tranqs do. Which is why ists considered a safer tranq for animals.

Who knows. If she did die lets hope she was high as fuck chomping on galatic nebulae when she drifted off, it wouldve been a hell of a way to go.

If you look closely the bitch hardly even snorts anything, she just pushes the powder with the straw and you can even see it accumulating little by little. At the end of the video, most of the line on the table is still there,,she didnt snort it. She didnt deserve that money.

aFTER READING ALL YOU GUYS POSTS ABOUT DRUGS FROM THE PAST FEW WEEKS...WHEN THE FUCK DID IT BECME COOL TO SMOOKE CRACK ND SNORT COKE?

her hair drug a lot of the drug.

Gavin, what the fuck are you on?