Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: girls does 10 foot line of keta mine

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    LOOK AT THIS LYING ASS FAGGOT!!!

was this before or after you were BLACK?!? LOL
    he got that story from that mtv special on those smokable pills ahahahaha i saw that shit lmao ahhahahahah

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

after watching it, I don`t think the girl was totally naive in the whole thing, while I think that she didn`t want to snort a line that big, she seemed like she was happy to be involved at some points in the video,and it does look like she knew what was up with that big line, because it looked like she recieved some money at the end of the video for completing the line,and them dudes that seem to be pushing her where maybe telling her to go back so she wasn`t cheating in the snorting competion (just a theory).... but having said that she does seem like she was there to show off rather than being a hard core drug taker as evidant in her snorting ability (eevn though I think a seasoned snorter would have had trouble with that line or would know not to even attempt such a thing so maybe she was naive in that way I guess).. but she ended up paying the ultimate price for trying to look cool....but I do agree with bateman them dudes pushing her are animals regardless of if they where trying to stop her from cheating or not..

r.i.p

may God have mercy on her soul.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 02-20-2010 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaststroke & Butterfly View Post
    If you look closely the bitch hardly even snorts anything, she just pushes the powder with the straw and you can even see it accumulating little by little. At the end of the video, most of the line on the table is still there,,she didnt snort it. She didnt deserve that money.
    hahahhhahhaa

more akbar