Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Che Guevara: His highly racist qoutes

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    ^^Thank you.

I'm sure most of you have forgotten all about when Eninem came out with the 'N' word about a chick he used to date, didn't you? Meaning, if you can forget about that, which, to me, is way worse, because there was no kind of saving grace for him except that he was mad, then this is child's play.

You put up the remark about the Congoese soldiers as being highly racist?? lol. Seriously?? Read it again o.k.? All he's saying is, "These fuckers don't know how this shit works! Hell, they don't know how their OWN shit works! So WTF?!" As for the rest, they've already been broken down into where Che was in life when he spoke like this. It would do you well to read some NON ANTI-CHE literature to try and get the real deal on the man, but this is way beyond your present capabilities.

I bet you'd have a real attitude if someone started a thread on how racist Malcolm X's comments could be at times and the FIRST thing that would come out of every mouth is, "That was before he went to Mecca!! He changed when he made that trip!!" Exactly. So, don't try to make Che out to be a fuckin' Klansman when you know good and well we did great things. Things that are admired, respected and loved to this very day. This little petty attempt at defamation? Come on, people have gotten up on National Television, created entire websites, trying to bring this man's image to the dust. If all that hasn't worked, where do you think this little shit thread stands??

So it doesn't matter that he killed, raped, massacred the innocent and ulitmately made people's lives worse? You just think he's cool because he rebelled?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    They botched the shit out of it by executing the aristocrats and anyone deemed a threat to the state (when they could just as easily confiscated their property and remove titles) which turned into a bloodbath which allowed Napoleon to seize power and waste thousands and thousands of lives in expansionary wars which did nothing longterm but restructure Europe to pave the way for the world wars to follow.
    No, the Terror allowed the Revolution to be completely established, and if Napoleon took power, it was because of the thermidorians who executed Robespierre and ended the executions of aristocrats to just execute their political ennemies (not that robespierre wasn't doing it also but it was mostly to keep the Revolution going), and made the Directoire, which led to napoleon seizing power.

Fair. But I think a Napoleon was bound to happen with the loss of authority. I think slower more controlled change works better. Killing people because of their ancestor's abuses isn't a fair basis for establishing a nation of Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity. Stripping them of power fine, confiscating their property maybe, throwing them in jail if need be sure, killing them because of their birth? No that's wrong.

You can't be mad at the rich for being born rich, like you shouldn't be mad that you were born poor. Its out of your hands. Its fate or something. I can't really understand how killing your King because of his incompetence is justified or his ditsy Queen or their innocent family.

These things were out of everyone's hands. I'd hardly call it a victory of the common people. It was a good idea twisted out of control and an abuse of the people and by the people. The nobles screwed over the commoners and the commoners screwed over the nobles. No one came out with clean hands. There wasn't really a moral high ground because they were too busy lopping heads off.

EDIT: Haha I just realized you're French.
    Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 02-28-2010 at 10:52 AM.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

"I'd love for Cuba to be a tropical Las Vegas."

ahhh...and there it is
    the psychological bandaid is ripped off

yeah YOU would

yes you do love exploitation

which makes you no barometer of
    who is bad or good

"The people there would have good service industry jobs."

sure in the land of make believe

"It would be beautiful, and it would be the spring break and honeymoon capital of the world. Las Vegas and Hawaii merged into one place? That's an awesome thing."

yes we established you
    love exploitation

"It wouldn't be segregated dude, we got rid of that shit. The Mafia got taken down too. So don't argue that shit. We took that shit out. Drugs and Prostitution? Isn't that every man's dream? What's bad with that? Its all human nature son."

statements like this is why you hate che

he came to destroy your fake shit

you are mentally ill to love
    debauchery
    expoitation

"Comparing him to Hitler isn't a strawman. Its accurate. Cults of Personality dude."

hitler evil...che goodest of good

"They're real problems and they're fake glory. I don't know what you're thinking about Nazis having to keep on the low, everyone in America is a little bit Nazi and the full blown Nazis have no problem expressing it."

everyone....how old are you....7?

"What's wrong with Neoconservatives? You're just butt hurt because you don't have friends or go to parties."
    neo-cons
    at a wu tang message board?

well at least your not like ladies love cool dan

you admit it at least

you admit you down with those who master minded

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^reped.
    We do it for the people.

Fair. But I think a Napoleon was bound to happen with the loss of authority. I think slower more controlled change works better. Killing people because of their ancestor's abuses isn't a fair basis for establishing a nation of Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity. Stripping them of power fine, confiscating their property maybe, throwing them in jail if need be sure, killing them because of their birth? No that's wrong.

You can't be mad at the rich for being born rich, like you shouldn't be mad that you were born poor. Its out of your hands. Its fate or something. I can't really understand how killing your King because of his incompetence is justified or his ditsy Queen or their innocent family.

These things were out of everyone's hands. I'd hardly call it a victory of the common people. It was a good idea twisted out of control and an abuse of the people and by the people. The nobles screwed over the commoners and the commoners screwed over the nobles. No one came out with clean hands. There wasn't really a moral high ground because they were too busy lopping heads off.

EDIT: Haha I just realized you're French.
    You got a point, even thought personally I think "Robespierre would have made Napoleon impossible."
    But lets not forget the king wasn't innocent. He tried to flee the country and contacted other european monarchies to get them to declare war against France and the revolutionary government.
    And its not only killing a man, its killing a system. If hes born as the King of France, hes gonna be the King of France until he dies, so only by executing him can you send the powerful message that the French people don't need no King. His wife is in the same situation, and the children weren't executed.
    I call it a victory, because it got France out of absolute monarchy by divine right.

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post

ahhh...and there it is

yeah YOU would

who is bad or good

"It would be beautiful, and it would be the spring break and honeymoon capital of the world. Las Vegas and Hawaii merged into one place? That's an awesome thing."

yes we established you
    love exploitation

"It wouldn't be segregated dude, we got rid of that shit. The Mafia got taken down too. So don't argue that shit. We took that shit out. Drugs and Prostitution? Isn't that every man's dream? What's bad with that? Its all human nature son."

debauchery
    expoitation

"Comparing him to Hitler isn't a strawman. Its accurate. Cults of Personality dude."

"They're real problems and they're fake glory. I don't know what you're thinking about Nazis having to keep on the low, everyone in America is a little bit Nazi and the full blown Nazis have no problem expressing it."

"What's wrong with Neoconservatives? You're just butt hurt because you don't have friends or go to parties."
    neo-cons

you admit it at least

Hi I'm KnowCheese and I'm biased in hero worship beyond the line of common sense.

So you're suggesting that we should all work hard and not have fun? That's not healthy. No one gets exploited by having jobs dude. If Cuba was a tropical paradise (which it is) why would a tourist service industry based economy be enslavement like you think? I live by the ocean. Unlike a kid in Kansas I could get a job on a fishing ship relatively easily. Geography dictates economics.

Also you realize that Neo Conservatives are just the less liberal Jews and Catholics right? New conservative beings those conservatives who were always centrists but were Democrats until the approximate Reagan Era where conservatives joined together into a new broader Republican party? You make it sound like Neo Cons are bad... they're not.

Yeah, the roots of fascism are in the mind dude. Everyone is enticed by those principles. It caters directly to human psychology. Also most people are at least somewhat anti semitic. I'm down with the Jews but very anti Zionist (since they're largely making the same fuck ups in the middle east that the Nazis did in Europe), but that's anti semitic to the Zionists.

Though I hooked up with a hot Israeli girl the other night, but that's outside the scope. I didn't bring up my politics.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
    You got a point, even thought personally I think "Robespierre would have made Napoleon impossible."
    But lets not forget the king wasn't innocent. He tried to flee the country and contacted other european monarchies to get them to declare war against France and the revolutionary government.
    And its not only killing a man, its killing a system. If hes born as the King of France, hes gonna be the King of France until he dies, so only by executing him can you send the powerful message that the French people don't need no King. His wife is in the same situation, and the children weren't executed.
    I call it a victory, because it got France out of absolute monarchy by divine right.
    The Dauphin was killed I thought (again I'm no expert.) I assumed they were all killed for the same reason the Romanovs were. Total extinction of the lineage eliminating the possibility of a resurgence. Isn't that why it was the Duke of Orleans who was set up as Louis the 18th by the English? Or am I misremembering things.

But I totally understand the Killing of the Monarchy, I just think it's a dick move. Sort of like how the Japanese outlawed the whole Samurai system to modernize the country rather then just letting them keep their swords as dress weapons as soldiers and slowly phase out them out?

Feudalism is unfair, but its also unfair to switch overnight and leave entire groups of people with hundreds of years old traditions as no longer necessary. Its part of why I like the British so much, they managed to do things more gradually. Their civil war happened but it was very limited. It was fought by soldiers against soldiers and only the king really got murked. Then everyone realized Cromwell was King in all but name and eventually just brought back a limited Monarchy.

But then England's King was never the same sort of King as the French one. He was almost always a limited monarch.

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post

ahhh...and there it is

yeah YOU would

who is bad or good

yes we established you
    love exploitation

debauchery
    expoitation

neo-cons

you admit it at least

People in Cuba, today, have worse lives than they would if Che had never existed.

You are uneducated and brainwashed.

If che pulled out his dick, would you suck it?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Fubu View Post
    So it doesn't matter that he killed, raped, massacred the innocent and ulitmately made people's lives worse? You just think he's cool because he rebelled?
    No son, I've actually read a FEW books on this man's life, unlike most of you who take a few quotes and go to either good or bad-mouthing. Yeah, I saw his image on shirts before, but never knew who he truly was. I picked up, "CHE: A Revolutionary Life." and THEN I started to be inspired. Again, like Malcolm, a lot of people talk smack and a lot of people praise. You have to get both sides of the story to know what's really happening, and from what I can see, you and a few others haven't done that. Again, if someone were to post about how racist Malcolm's quotes were BEFORE he went to Mecca, most of the site would start talkin' shit because most know, that was the OLD Malcolm. These quotes are of the OLD Che and even the ones that are post-Revolutionary, have a LOT of truth to them. Yo, I'm Black & Dominican, you think I don't know how lazy and complacent a lot of my people are??? This cat was speaking the truth in some instances, but he STILL went over to The Congo and tried to free those people. Don't forget that MOST of Cuba is Afro-Cuban.

Instead of those quotes, we would be better to remember other quotes like, "I don't care if I die, as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting."

That's a quote WORTH quoting kid, because it's UNIVERSAL. Don't front like you, me, or anyone in the forum hasn't sat back and talked shit about another group of people based on a shitty stereo-type. We're ALL guilty. The determining factor is if you can get passed that shit and see everyone as yourself. Like the Mayans said son, "En La'Kech" or, "I am another YOU."

PEACE
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Unless that's a metaphor that's not a brilliant quote. If he's saying I'll martyr if others complete my work fine, but to me that sounds like he's suggesting that war should never end and that violence is the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    No son, I've actually read a FEW books on this man's life, unlike most of you who take a few quotes and go to either good or bad-mouthing. Yeah, I saw his image on shirts before, but never knew who he truly was. I picked up, "CHE: A Revolutionary Life." and THEN I started to be inspired. Again, like Malcolm, a lot of people talk smack and a lot of people praise. You have to get both sides of the story to know what's really happening, and from what I can see, you and a few others haven't done that. Again, if someone were to post about how racist Malcolm's quotes were BEFORE he went to Mecca, most of the site would start talkin' shit because most know, that was the OLD Malcolm. These quotes are of the OLD Che and even the ones that are post-Revolutionary, have a LOT of truth to them. Yo, I'm Black & Dominican, you think I don't know how lazy and complacent a lot of my people are??? This cat was speaking the truth in some instances, but he STILL went over to The Congo and tried to free those people. Don't forget that MOST of Cuba is Afro-Cuban.

Instead of those quotes, we would be better to remember other quotes like, "I don't care if I die, as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting."

That's a quote WORTH quoting kid, because it's UNIVERSAL. Don't front like you, me, or anyone in the forum hasn't sat back and talked shit about another group of people based on a shitty stereo-type. We're ALL guilty. The determining factor is if you can get passed that shit and see everyone as yourself. Like the Mayans said son, "En La'Kech" or, "I am another YOU."

PEACE
    So, stripping away your fluff and condescension, you're saying that you think Che was cool because he was a rebel.

It doesn't matter that not only were his motivations suspect at best, but that his entire fight and ultimately the results were detrimental to everyone with which they were associated?

I have not only studied the man from both sides, but my family knew him and Castro.

They offered to make my grandfather, an already wealthy man, even wealthier if he would rat out anybody who said, or might be thinking of saying, anything negative of "the revolution".

I have family that lived in Cuba before and during Castro's ascension to power, and I have family that lives there now.

They still feel the pain that Che caused directly.

But you read a book once and selectively interpreted it to back up your preconceived notions, so I guess you're an expert.
    --youreallfags.

'

I guess I might as well research Christopher Columbus, get both sides of the story, and if he has any heroic qualities that can be interpreted universally I'll start printing off the t-shirts.

You will all get one free at the upcoming KTL conference being held at the Marriott.

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

Hi I'm KnowCheese and I'm biased in hero worship beyond the line of common sense.

So you're suggesting that we should all work hard and not have fun? That's not healthy. No one gets exploited by having jobs dude. If Cuba was a tropical paradise (which it is) why would a tourist service industry based economy be enslavement like you think? I live by the ocean. Unlike a kid in Kansas I could get a job on a fishing ship relatively easily. Geography dictates economics.

Also you realize that Neo Conservatives are just the less liberal Jews and Catholics right? New conservative beings those conservatives who were always centrists but were Democrats until the approximate Reagan Era where conservatives joined together into a new broader Republican party? You make it sound like Neo Cons are bad... they're not.

Yeah, the roots of fascism are in the mind dude. Everyone is enticed by those principles. It caters directly to human psychology. Also most people are at least somewhat anti semitic. I'm down with the Jews but very anti Zionist (since they're largely making the same fuck ups in the middle east that the Nazis did in Europe), but that's anti semitic to the Zionists.

Though I hooked up with a hot Israeli girl the other night, but that's outside the scope. I didn't bring up my politics.
    sorry....you basically removed the psychological bandaid

you just admitted you love expoitation

you love young women prostituting themselves

you love drug addiction

you love homosexual dens

theres really not much more to say
    pertaining your exploitation loving ass

and its all the more reason why to support
    Che....because he came to murder folks
    like you who love exploitation

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Fubu View Post
    So, stripping away your fluff and condescension, you're saying that you think Che was cool because he was a rebel.

It doesn't matter that not only were his motivations suspect at best, but that his entire fight and ultimately the results were detrimental to everyone with which they were associated?

I have not only studied the man from both sides, but my family knew him and Castro.

They offered to make my grandfather, an already wealthy man, even wealthier if he would rat out anybody who said, or might be thinking of saying, anything negative of "the revolution".

I have family that lived in Cuba before and during Castro's ascension to power, and I have family that lives there now.

They still feel the pain that Che caused directly.

But you read a book once and selectively interpreted it to back up your preconceived notions, so I guess you're an expert.
    danu fubu??? you still here?

you wanna be one of wutangcorps biggest assholes
    biggest white supremists
    you get constantly served up in here and for some
    reason come back for more

you have NO moral grounds to stand on

nobody listens to you

and really....if your fucking punk ass family
    acts like YOU DO....then eye can understand
    why Che and Fidel caused them so much problems

you one of the biggest devils at wutang corp

and NOW you wanna be taken seriously?????

its way past your bedtime bitch

put on your pajamas with the footsies and
    get your ass in bed

om sorry dude

your behavior is pretty fuckin ugly

you drop absolutely ZERO Knowledge

your parents did a fucking shitty ass job
    raising you OBVIOUSLY

yes.....Che came to murder your type

long live EL FUSOR ERNESTO CHE GUEVARA!!!!!!