Thread: True Master

PRODIGAL SUN

Default True Master

yo why the fuck aint the clan / clan fam working with this dude more? honestly hes got that gritty wu sound shit locked the fuck down... KRS is doin' that collabo album which will be on point no doubt. but im down to hear more WU over his beats... which are always fiiireee!

imagine a killa sin / tru mast collaboration album. terrifyingly dope. fuck

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

You're still stuck in the old days. True Master is a beast but...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

RZA had him on the 1st Afro Samurai OST and Ringz had him do 'Damascus'. GZA had him produce Alphabets and do the chorus for Columbian Ties and he produced that new Raekwon track 'Olympus'. The Wu still fuck with him, just not as much now

Eastern village

i cant say for sure, but i think i heard he did not get paid for some of he's work and kind of distanced himself from producing for wu. then again i think i can count on my fingers the things he did produce over all from 2000 to now on my fingers.

Good to see he's back in production though.

PRODIGAL SUN

Alphabets was a killer track for sure

tru mast is dope no doubt, him and 4th like vanished, i wanna hear some more 4th beats i been listenin to killarmy a lot lately

I always thought why the clan stopped fuckin wit tru master and 4th, sure could have used them on 8 diagrams and iron flag to name a few. Also, wasn't Hell Razah supposed to drop another Freedom of Speech with 4th?

i can't even remember the last time i heard a new 4th beat!

FRESH FISH

4th did a track on Kp's the offering

and from what i heard Tru master been working on a solo album wit a shitload of wu feat but can't get it released !!!

BGS, check out the track on my page "Dreamscape Corridor" prod by 4th Disciple - you might like it.
    My new lifestyle brand -http://www.viberael.com @viberael

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvakingz View Post
    4th did a track on Kp's the offering

and from what i heard Tru master been working on a solo album wit a shitload of wu feat but can't get it released !!!
    as far as Wu-Tang, 4th produced tracks on "The Offering", "Behind The Stained Glass", "Ultra Sounds of a Renaissance Child", 9th Prince last album and U-God's "Mr. Xcitement" (altho that was like 5 years ago, well well).

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Veteran Member

True but wasnt "Inner G" a really old 4th beat Priest decided to pick up and use?

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Been sayin the same thing myself for years. I dunno wtf happend since he's been this quiet. The man's got nothin but heat! He's the fuckin best producer ever IMO

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

True Master is the next one; I am calling it here and now.