Thread: Plan-B - The Defamation of Strickland Banks?

Default Plan-B - The Defamation of Strickland Banks?

Man am I lookin forward to this album. I dont care what people say, dude got skills.

i dunno if this track will be on his new album but its a good song, shows his story telling/describing skills

"Read the sign hip-hoppers"

I liked his old style more... his first album was pretty good, but he released a mixtape (it came free with an issue of Hip-Hop Connection) around the same time as the first album dropped called 'It's Time 4 Plan B' and the whole mixtape is dope as fuck! Totally ill.

Now I listen to the shit he's doing now and I cant believe its the same guy!

Peace!

yeah i got that mixtape, its nice, deffinitley some sick stuff on there. I was the same as you at 1st, i hated the pair of the 1st two songs cos they weren't his usual style, just rhyming how he does but they've grown on me a hell of a lot. hoping theres more stuff like Suzanne on his new album

im actually not sure if its leaked, i googled it to check the spelling of the album name & a few links came up so im not sure if its leaked

Veteran Member

yeah im not feelin his new stuff at all! i highly doubt that suzanne tune is gonna be on the new album its mad old, its off the paint it blacker mixtape

i dont htink his new album will be as hard as his 1st but i hope im not disapointed. im off to go see him april 15th in Manchester. cant wait!