Thread: FARRAKHAN SPEAKS!! This Sunday!!!

Manifestation of Allah Mr. Muhammad's Avatar

Default FARRAKHAN SPEAKS!! This Sunday!!!

With extremely tough economic times, high levels of crime and violence, a confusing new political reality, and the fear of more horrific natural disasters such as the recent earthquake in Haiti, guidance from the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan is needed now more than ever.

The Nation of Islam's Annual Saviours' Day... Convention will be held February 26 and 27, at the Stephens Convention Center, located at 5555 N. River Road in Rosemont, IL and culminate with a keynote address "The Time and What Must Be Done" by the leader of the Nation of Islam on Feb. 28 at the United Center located at 1901 W. Madison in Chicago.

"I intend in my Saviours' Day address to provide Divine warning and guidance from the Honorable Elijah Muhammad to the Black community to the American people and to our brother, President Barack Obama," said Min. Farrakhan.

"It is critical that everyone understand the time in which we live so that we can act in the manner that could save our lives," he continued.
    Full Article Here:
    http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publ...cle_6787.shtml

Webcast Info for Minister Farrakhan's Sunday Message:
    http://www.noi.org/webcast

[RM]
    Last edited by Mr. Muhammad; 02-25-2010 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Emphasis

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

up

Manifestation of Allah Mr. Muhammad's Avatar

The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan will be speaking to the WORLD, LIVE, about "The Time and What Must Be Done"...in less than two hours. DON'T MISS IT!!!

Log on to:
    http://www.noi.org/webcast

Listen, Contemplate, Decide...

You really need to get off his dick

its good to see someone is still interested in this, cause nobody is. We all know what he's going to say though, i wish he would actually DO something, to tell us what will be DONE as opposed to stating the obvious in fancy animated terms

I Would Rather Drop A Dictionary Covered With Lice On My Testicles Then Listen To "Any" Religious Leader Use Fear To Rally Support For Personal Gain...

Just Knowing That TSA Supports This Is Enough To Make Me Head For The Book Shelf...

Nothing Personal...

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

why are they not just letting the media player play?

they want everytbody to register beofre they can listen now?

anyway, i tried and they keep saying the display name i choose is 'not available'

is there an alternate way?
    We do it for the people.

if its saying that, them it gave you a list of names to choose from that's close to the one you initially wrote

then you can always use another one
    if you missed this one, you really missed out

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

if its saying that, them it gave you a list of names to choose from that's close to the one you initially wrote
    it didnt do that man

it just gave me the message and brought me back to the same page where i was creating the account.

there was no list to pick from, i would have picked something if that wa the case. i didnt care for picking a specific name

i tried it several times, it kept doin gthe same thing over and over

i think there is a bug in the logical process, i never had this problem before

but yea i missed it. they need to start letting us accessing the speeches even after
    We do it for the people.

i didn't see the name list at first

usually if there is a name already being used, they'll give you a list of alternative names

can always just register also

then all you'll need to enter is your e-mail address

aka SKEPTICISM

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    you really need to get off his dick
    lol

Haha he blatantly was saying that American Jewish right wing Zionist conspirators were planning to kill Obama. Not because they think he's a communist, but because he's black... Thats the thing they like about him most...

He should get an account here. He's such a media attention whore.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Isn't this the same idiot that was claiming that Jews / Zionists were in control of congress and attempting to bring down President Obama?

yet it is Barack obama who appointed all the following Jews to his own staff:

Rahm Emanuel – Chief of Staff – Jewish
    David Axelrod – Senior Advisor to the President – Jewish
    Ronald Klain – Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States – Jewish
    Larry Summers – Economic Advisor to the President – Jewish
    Paul Volcker – Economic Advisor to the President, Former Head of Fed Reserve – Jewish
    Tim Geithner – Treasury Secretary – Jewish
    Peter Orszag – Head of Budget – Jewish

I honestly did not think that ANYONE still took this guy seriously. His continuous tirades against Jews leaves me no choice but to consider this guy anti-semitic.

One thing that I particularly don't like is that his purpose is for a "black agenda" when any good leader's purpose should be for America's prosperity as a whole. He is still playing into the race game. He only cares about the prosperity and future of black Americans. I on the other hand care about all people of every color.

"The white right is trying to set Barack up to be assassinated," http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/...7601267464252/
    Oh really? Is this based on any particular fact or are you just being your ordinary racist self?

The Nation of Islam minister said the bailout rewarded the "bloodsuckers of the poor."
    bloodsuckers of the poor? Oh yeah! The poor get free welfare checks, free foodstamps, free section 8 housing, free water, electricity, internet, free public education, unemployment for up to 99 weeks!, free healthcare, free library, free parks, free roads, free mail delivery...and the poor don't pay federal taxes! Wait a minute ....who is leeching off of who?

Why don't you address the real problem Farrakhan? Your "messiah" (as you commonly refer to him) Obama is a closet Bolshevik Marxist and if he gets his way, not only will all black Americans be poor, But white people will be poor too! But hey at least we'll all be equal! Equally poor and dependent on federal government entitlement programs and government intervention into every sector of our economy. Everything isn't whitey's fault! Why don't you go on a trip to west africa and do something about the 200,000+ black children being enslaved every year in Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Gabon, Nigeria and Togo by....*gasp* ...black people.