Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intuition/dream interpretation...

I've had dreams about losing all my teeth. Not often but a couple of times in my life. I was just chilling pulling out my teeth no pain or blood, one by one going "What the Fuck" the whole time then eventually I woke up.

Our brains are weird. But I associate tooth loss with growing up and newer better things. You lose your baby teeth and become an adult. You lose your adult teeth and become a geezer. It's a time thing. Sharks lose their teeth regularly and replace them. Its all the same.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

I have had dreams in which I was speaking in tongues or else in a language that I do not know. How could I speak a fluent language in my dreams that i do not understand in my waking life?

It is fascinating yet confusing at the same time. It makes me believe that our individual consciousness must connect to a larger grand consciousness while we are asleep.

In the dreamworld, my mind is capable of conjuring up environments that are completely unfamiliar to me.

My dreams are most vivid in the months of September and October. During this time of the year I remember all my dreams and even experience lucid dreaming.

Some common methods i use to realize that i am dreaming is that I always look at the clock twice. I also try to pinch myself. Both these methods i have successfully used to realize i was dreaming while i was dreaming. Then i usually go haywire and do crazy things like flying, conjuring up beautiful women, making luxury sports cars appear, etc.

I have also dreamt of my teeth falling out and also realizing while i'm at school that i have no shoes on. One time i was dreaming and I was in my kitchen and i looked at the clock and it said 4:23. Then i actually woke up in my bedroom, rolled over, looked at my clock and it was 4:23am. Mere coincidence? I thought it was cool.

Ive uttered jargon that wasnt english in dreams lol nobody says I was legitimately speaking a language I dont know though. You could be clicking at a person in your dream and if you needed them to respond to what you are saying accordingly, they will.

odd languages...maybe past life regression?

everything is the all

aybody else have dreams that end when you wake up

and then continue a couple of days latter ?

this happens to me quite often

its like a continuous dream for 2 or 3 weeks

peace

I've had something similar, sort of a reoccurring dream that sometimes goes in a different direction or its played out a little bit further than the last time. I can never remember these dreams in full but each time I awake I know it was the same-ish dream.

everything is the all

kind of like a mini series with previews of what

happened in the previous episode lol

peace

i have reoccuring settings, like i alsways go the same dreamworld mall, school and downtown city when the "set" is called for in my dream. if i ever go to these places irl i will flip the fuck out.

^ i get those too, it always bugs me out when i wake up
    haven't had one recently, but there's places ive been in my dreams since a child that ive always had
    and if i happen to be in a house in my dream - 99% of the time its my childhood home

i agree. My dreams tend to still take place in my childhood home even though i live in my own house now. I have not had one dream that took place in this house.

everything is the all

i usually dont have dreams that take place in familar places

normally they are all in strange places

and when i say strange i mean strange

peace