Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intuition/dream interpretation...

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

Default Intuition/dream interpretation...

PEACE and Blessings...

When I was young I had a bike accident that messed up my one of my front teeth real bad. It got pushed almost all the way back up the gum. Obviously this meant quite a few trips to the dentist and some bad experiences imprinted on my subconscious. Since then though my subconscious has used it to warn me of when I'm getting sick.

Every so often I have a dream. Not the same one every time but thing is that in the dream I have a wobbly tooth or teeth. Like clockwork after having the dream within the next few days I get sick (the flu, common cold etc). I've learned to be very aware of this and while I don't get sick to often I can now a lot of the time do some things to boost my immune system before I'm even exhibiting symptoms.

This doesn't amaze me all that much as I'm well aware that my subconscious (as should most peoples) should be aware of impending sickness before symptoms even arise and is very handy that I have figured out a way to warn myself of illness before physical symptoms, however...

Last weekend I had a dream, not only of wobbly teeth but of teeth falling out. I took the necessary precautions to boost my immune system. 3 days later though I still didn't feel the slightest bit sick. I was sure I was going to feel sick just from expecting to feel sick, but nothing happened.

Then on Wednesday night I was playing Basketball, 2 minutes left my legs got taken out from underneath me on a block attempt and I landed on my left wrist snapping the lower part of the radius...

I still have no symptoms of a cold or anything, so I have to put it down to intuition warning me of the injury.

I know some people will say that it's me creating coincidental connections to things, but trust me, I'm normally pretty skeptical when it comes my own experiences.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences with intuition? Do you believe in intuition on the level I mentioned?

(This took me 30 minutes to write...one handed)

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

This sounds a little farfetched, but maybe you subconsciously hurt yourself to prevent you from dismissing this early warning system.

Veteran Member

Well, I do have experiences with dreams warning me of people and situations and stuff.

I had dreams warn me that my whole self was gonna change - it showed it as my death. I was murdered. My whole outlook on life is different now.

I had dreams showing my coworkers as huge snakes chasing me out of the building before I found out they plotted to get me fired. They were successful. I was asked to do a shift change with someone that did not uphold their part of the agreement and I paid the price.

I saw myself looking through a microscope (in a dream) only to do that at a job for real in the future.

After a heavy workout in gym class I had art class. We had props on the ground like a drinking glass, and we were to do some improv story thing involving the drinking class. I was so relaxed and feeling good after gym - kinda like in a trance. While looking at the drinking glass, I saw a portal open up which showed me a guy in my group was gonna break the glass and he did exactly like I saw it.

And more...

@ ikke

Possibly. I hadn't thought of that. Either way the dream was right. I guess it comes down to how much control you believe you have when it comes to "accidents". Maybe there is no such thing as an accident.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

the synchronicity of this topic is killin me right now.

just last night my son, my dad and i went to see Avatar.
    came home, opened the front door and got him ready for bed.
    as i was taking off my pants, i realized my car key was missing from the ring.
    it fell off somewhere between getting out of the car and around the house.

i looked i looked...looked around the house...went outside and started looking in the grass... in between the car seats. it was cold and it was dark, so i gave up and would try again in the morning.

i had to take my son to school today, so i had to find that key.

right before i laid down to sleep, i set my intention.
    "i am gonna find my car key in the morning"
    i visualized how the key looked, how it felt, and visualized the feeling of me finding it.

i went to sleep.

i promise, i dreamed that i found the key. i don' t remember where or how i found it. nothing special it was just that i was relieved to have found it and i was at ease.

my dad comes in early as fuck, "wake up man you gotta go find that key"
    i'm 1/2 sleep and i say "i found it already" still in a in-between waking state.

"oh you found it?! where?!?"
    i answer and was drifting back to sleep and then hopped up like "FUCK! it was a dream! nah man i didn't find it. where did i say i found it at?"

"you said you found it in the car"

i walk out to the car look in the back and its sitting there on the floor.

i came back in and showed my dad, who is an extreme left brain engineer and told him what i did. he got one of those "does not compute" expressions and just said "wow."

about an hr later he came back and asked me to explain the process and concept behind it cause i guess it was fucking with him. lol

i used the same technique that i'm learning remote viewing with.
    set your intention, put your conscious mind at ease and pay attention to your subconscious record what you observe.

i was lucky that my dad was there to "record" my observation cause i didn't even remember the dream. just the feeling of relief that i had my key. cause i was fucked without it.

you mind records everything. your conscious mind filters what is/isn't important and files the data accordingly in the subconscious. the sub makes up 85% of your brainpower. i had my conscious mind send a request to the sub to retrieve the data of where my key was, a sound, maybe i even saw it drop but didn't CONSCIOUSLY know it was my key.

i felt like david fucking blaine today and i had a witness which made it extra sweet.

anyway.....teef and visions...

3 things came to mind.

1. intutition- sebek faculty. since we know all thru ausar and ausar is in a vibration above the 3rd & 4th (spacetime), we have the potential to know anything past present future, anywhere.

if you haven't already, meditate in the 3rd sphere. with the intention of heightening your awareness. the mantra "HUM" (hooom) will synch your vibration to that sphere. (you already knew that tho)

2. the tooth. i feel you are right in thinking that your injury burned a path in your consciousness. makes a whole lot of sense. i wouldn't discount it as something else if it's working.

3. if we are to assume that the universe is a conscious being that communicates within itself with events, then we look at events as messages or lessons. some lessons teach the mind, some train the body, some are meant to elevate the spirit.

viewing your life thru this lens...

possibility #1. you hurt your tooth IN ORDER to bring awareness to your intuitive ability. you know this to be true because this is what you experience. you know this to be the Will because it happened.

possibility #2. you hurt your wrist to remind you that you knew it was going to happen, but were not aware enough to observe the event clearly enough to prevent it. you know his to be true because this is what you experienced and it happened so it was willed by the universal consciousness.

possibility #3. bones become stronger after the heal. this event might come in handy in the future when your wrist wil need extra durability.

#4. you may need to slow down for some reason or another.

#5. you are just clumsy and need to brush up on your footwork. lol

it may or not be one, all or a combo of these possibilities.

just something to think about. my 2¢.

peace.

maybe your story was so that i would re-examine my own recent experience with intuition and dreams and revisit sebek.
    because it happened.

communication thru events.

great stuff in this thread
    style - you bought any of those TOL meditation cds from nefer amen?
    i never went that deep but ive been getting more interested in it and picked up the heru cd recently, havent used it much tho

i think i'm high

crazy....i agree though man...if you visualize something you definitely increase the chances of it manifesting....it's happend to me a couple of times....against all odds something totally random happens and gets me out of a jam...not entirely the same thing you're talking about but....

on another note a lot of dreams have people in them that are completely irrelevant to my life now. i haven't been able to figure out why....and some of the people are people i haven't seen in years....cousins....old friends...people i knew....ex girlfriends etc....

but the weird thing is....a couple of times when i have dreams like that...i end up running into someone i haven't seen in a while....or get a call or an e-mail....strange...

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    great stuff in this thread
    style - you bought any of those TOL meditation cds from nefer amen?
    i never went that deep but ive been getting more interested in it and picked up the heru cd recently, havent used it much tho
    i've got the daily meditations cd.

i use them occasionally.
    i've made some adjustments in my science of life.

i still use the metu as the map but i have integrated some other cultures into the mix as means to an end.

but the metu is still the foundation that i return to in order to gauge my progress and focus my intention.

reminded me of this song. cat was talkin bout manifesting intention.

isnt the tooth loss dream the most common dream a human being can have

^ Is it? Where did you get that from?

...I only get them before I get sick though...I don't get sick all that often either.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Cage View Post
    isnt the tooth loss dream the most common dream a human being can have
    i can't recall one that ive had.

honestly ive had a dream where i have a loose TOOF or TEEF fallin out like once a month. and thats not at all an exaggeration. i told my brother about it and he revealed taht he was exactly the same. once a month at the very least. we googled it, some links of studies are still there claiming its the most common dream people have. so yea.. shuddup style, shuddup.

99% of all statistics are wrong.

^lol.
    I didn't have one either.
    Make a poll and we'll see who's right.