Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yooo, lets build on the ""conspiracy'' facts the recent disastahz

Default Yooo, lets build on the ""conspiracy'' facts the recent disastahz

i rly think its these ''enlighten'' ones doin this shit... since 911 theres been nuffin but catastrophys... i think they know 4 a fact that the end is nearathand and they tryna milk us and bring us down to a level of slavery,

im guessin they know sumthing major is gonna happen soon or @ 2012 and they wanna be the supreme race, the wealthy, start they own civilization.

build wit me 4 a sec.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Veteran Member

I think it is cuz we are in the information age. We have things like youtube that came a few years ago and we get put on to things that are usually talked about at presentations in some room somewhere.

An ugly picture is seen when current events are discussed and to attribute it to a conspiracy is convenient. Faith in government capabilities is waning, jobs are being lost, and wars are fought but for who's interest?

Official stories don't sound right.

We've been deceived and now it's hard to believe what we are being told.

'

VROOOOOM!

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

I don't know about creating them. I think they would love us to think they did. I think a lot of "conspiracies" are manufactured propaganda to keep us fearing them, hating them, being angry at them. Anything that keeps us in a negative mind-state. A mind-state that is out of harmony with the planet; with the Universe.

If there are big changes happening to our planet and to our solar system (i.e 2012) what do you think is going to happen to that which is out of harmony with those changes?

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

if so then how do u explain the recent events taking place? naturally? i think not..

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

If Something Catastrophic Does Happen In 2012 (Which I Doubt)... Money Will Hold No Value... So What's The Point..?

And Not To Say It Isn't... But No One Here Knows... Why Couldn't These Events Be Natural..? You Think The Earth Cares What Happens To Us..? I Think We Give Humans Way Too Much Credit Sometimes When It Comes To Power Over This Planet... We May Be Capable Of Fucking Each Other Up... But The Earth Itself... Nah

This Planet Is Capable Of Kicking Our Ass Without Any Help... Just Give It Time...

Like Dwyck said, why couldn't they be natural? The way we are living is unnatural, so if the earth is trying to get rid of us it would only be the natural action of an organism when faced with something trying to upset the natural balance. The same way your body naturally tries to rid itself of something upsetting the balance.

We've been upsetting the balance for sometime now...

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    i rly think its these ''enlighten'' ones doin this shit... since 911 theres been nuffin but catastrophys... i think they know 4 a fact that the end is nearathand and they tryna milk us and bring us down to a level of slavery,

im guessin they know sumthing major is gonna happen soon or @ 2012 and they wanna be the supreme race, the wealthy, start they own civilization.

build wit me 4 a sec.

i cant tell if your on some funny retarded joke shit, or just some retarded shit.

The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    i cant tell if your on some funny retarded joke shit, or just some retarded shit.

I was thinking it was a joke at first to expose a certain type of person.

Whatever though.

the conspiracy is that the gov is behind all this but the truth is that we are feeling the effects of Niburu. major earth changes.
    the earths axis shifted 3 inches "because of the earthquake". the truth is that the shift and the quake are effects from this large body and its pull.

it also trails comets and meteors that can beat a planet up.

then there are the beings that live there...

werner von braun, the nazi and nasa scientist, spoke about this and the plan to defend against meteors and aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    VROOOOOM!

ahahahaha
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    the conspiracy is that the gov is behind all this but the truth is that we are feeling the effects of Niburu. major earth changes.
    the earths axis shifted 3 inches "because of the earthquake". the truth is that the shift and the quake are effects from this large body and its pull.

werner von braun, the nazi and nasa scientist, spoke about this and the plan to defend against meteors and aliens.
    I Would Like To Comment On This But There Are So Many Different "Niburu" Explanations I Wouldn't Know Where To Start... Is There A Topic With Your Thoughts On This So I Can Read It First..?

I Would Like To Sum Up My Thoughts On This Matter Too Though... Before We Start Pointing Fingers At Every Possible Scenario That "Could" Be... Maybe We Should All Stand Back For A Second And Realize That Earthquakes Are Created By Shifting Plates And/Or Volcanoes... Both Nations Fit Into This Category... I Can Tell You Without Even Looking That Chile Sits On A Huge Fault Line... The Andes Mountains Kind Of Give That Away...

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post

PEACE and Blessings Fox...

Can you expand on this more. Like Dwyck said there are a number of "Nibiru" explanations out there. So far none of them have me very convinced that the planet Nibiru is approaching. Although my study of it far from thorough.

I assume you're aware of David Wilcock's stuff. What do you think of my previous post in this thread. Lately a lot of his stuff is making more and more sense. If we are going through big changes then doesn't it make sense that a period of purification happens before the said change so that the transition can be as smooth as possible? I.e increase in natural disasters as way to destroy the "dis-ease"...

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

hepetu.

'

There should a sub-forum for "classic builds"