Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent is better than Wu-Tang

Default 50 Cent is better than Wu-Tang

anyone else sick of going to any youtube video about beef between 50 and wu and seeing 10000 comments from nerds like "50 SUCKS WU-TANG FOREVER SUUUUU" "FUCK HALF A DOLLAR WU-TANG AINT NOTHIN TO FUCK WITH" wu been dead, get their dick out your mouth u fucking necrophiliacs. the only wu-tang artist that doesnt have their head completely up their ass is ghostface, practically everyone else in wu is complete shit as a business man and a musician.

wu had it all and fucked everything up but still somehow have faggots on their dicks for who they were 17 years ago. in da club dropped 7 years ago and fifth is strong as ever with a clothing line bigger than wu wear ever could have been, his own movies, 2 video games 1 of which doesnt suck total balls unlike "Taste the Blue Wu Vein" or whatever the fuck that piece of shit was called. after 7 years in the game wu dropped their last decent album along with every last bit of musical creativity they had put together.

after shooting the gravel pit video they got back into the time elevator which took them to shitsville, doomed to a life of trying hard to appeal to white people so they can stop trying to scrounge a living by eating discarded orange peels and picking up loose change from the sidewalk

wu are shitty rappers, most of them use the same flow over and over and rap about the same generic shit devoting all their effort into sounding "lyrical" so suburban kids that are scared of real rap can say "this shit isnt like that other monkey shit, if i listen to this and start acting like a 5%er people will think im deep"

pull rzas dick out your ass stanley

blah blah blah

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    anyone else sick of going to any youtube video about beef between 50 and wu and seeing 10000 comments from nerds like "50 SUCKS WU-TANG FOREVER SUUUUU" "FUCK HALF A DOLLAR WU-TANG AINT NOTHIN TO FUCK WITH"
    haha

Wut..? Are You That Bored..? Fuck Outta Here Sissy...

Anyone who bothers getting worked up over youtube comments should kill themselves.
    When you manage to make a thread about 50 being better than Wu afterwards, I don't even know what to say. Just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

i dont give a fuck about the comments, i just give a fuck that u kids are brainwashed fuck tards gargling white killa bee honey all day

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

anyone else sick of going to any youtube video about beef between 50 and wu and seeing 10000 comments from nerds like "50 SUCKS WU-TANG FOREVER SUUUUU" "FUCK HALF A DOLLAR WU-TANG AINT NOTHIN TO FUCK WITH" wu been dead, get their dick out your mouth u fucking necrophiliacs. the only wu-tang artist that doesnt have their head completely up their ass is ghostface, practically everyone else in wu is complete shit as a business man and a musician.

wu had it all and fucked everything up but still somehow have faggots on their dicks for who they were 17 years ago. in da club dropped 7 years ago and fifth is strong as ever with a clothing line bigger than wu wear ever could have been, his own movies, 2 video games 1 of which doesnt suck total balls unlike "Taste the Blue Wu Vein" or whatever the fuck that piece of shit was called. after 7 years in the game wu dropped their last decent album along with every last bit of musical creativity they had put together.

after shooting the gravel pit video they got back into the time elevator which took them to shitsville, doomed to a life of trying hard to appeal to white people so they can stop trying to scrounge a living by eating discarded orange peels and picking up loose change from the sidewalk

wu are shitty rappers, most of them use the same flow over and over and rap about the same generic shit devoting all their effort into sounding "lyrical" so suburban kids that are scared of real rap can say "this shit isnt like that other monkey shit, if i listen to this and start acting like a 5%er people will think im deep"

pull rzas dick out your ass stanley

Lol at this goofy little faggot.

Putting 5,000 plus posts on a forum for a group that u clearly dont like, must be confused.

Go back to being completely irrelevant in Gen chat and suckin on Zig's nuts

The Wally Kingpin Dr. Green Lungs's Avatar

50 bent over and grabbed the bedposts as tight as he could to get his fame... didnt u notice the difference in his material after he sold out... his street mixtapes b4 get rich or die tryin were gutter as hell... then curtis got an offer to sell out to the same people as eminem, and as we all know he bent over and took the offer... and now he is more rich and more famous than wu tang ever was, but most of his music is controlled from the inside and is therefore terrible...
    wu tang's situation, as far as selling out was a totally different ballgame.. the rules of the industry were different back then... to get a deal u basically had to keep it street and talk about guns and drugs... then when wu tang opened their eyes to the whole game and started trying to be possitive and trying to subliminaly teach truths about the illuminati cospiracies, they were immediatly blackballed and pushed as far out of the mainstream as possible... therefore making it very easy for curtis to slide into fame partially filling the emptyiness in the game that was created when wu was blacklisted and left 4 dead....
    and by the way lyrically most any and all wu members and close affiliates could tear 50 to shreds if a battle was ever to take place... and if u wanna say that wu is past their prime, thats fine too, bcuz 50 in his prime was not at all close to any of the 9 generals in the prime of their lyrical careers....

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Lol at this goofy little faggot.

Putting 5,000 plus posts on a forum for a group that u clearly dont like, must be confused.

Go back to being completely irrelevant in Gen chat and suckin on Zig's nuts
    Couldn't Agree More... Blows My Fucking Mind Sometimes... It's Like Going To A Restaurant Repeatedly And Bitching About The Food... What A Fucking Waste Of A Soul...

u have 10000 posts and u been here half the time that i have, u have no room to speak u fucking nerd. go back to the barracks and do some more fucking pushups on the other grunts dicks, maybe one day youll get a chance to get shot for your country bitch

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I Apologize...

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

u have 10000 posts and u been here half the time that i have, u have no room to speak u fucking nerd. go back to the barracks and do some more fucking pushups on the other grunts dicks, maybe one day youll get a chance to get shot for your country bitch
    ^^ couldent last a day doing what I do. Pussy boy mad that I look better than you. Them pushups are doing there job

maybe they werent pushed out of the mainstream? maybe they fell out of the mainstream because... just possibly... their music started to fucking suck? maybe im alone on this, maybe i should go shove a sword up my ass like cilvaringz so i can see from your point of view

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    ^^ couldent last a day doing what I do. Pussy boy mad that I look better than you. Them pushups are doing there job
    what the fuck... this faggot come outta nowhere with some shit about the way another dude looks. thanks for lifting your skirt up homo. im sure your supposed looks which u are too bitch to even post a picture of will do u a lot of good when youre eating sand with a 7.62mm slug in your head ho