Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent is better than Wu-Tang

The Wally Kingpin Dr. Green Lungs's Avatar

maybe u should go shove a dick up your ass like lloyd banks and then u can be a g unit member too

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    anyone else sick of going to any youtube video about beef between 50 and wu and seeing 10000 comments from nerds like "50 SUCKS WU-TANG FOREVER SUUUUU" "FUCK HALF A DOLLAR WU-TANG AINT NOTHIN TO FUCK WITH" wu been dead, get their dick out your mouth u fucking necrophiliacs. the only wu-tang artist that doesnt have their head completely up their ass is ghostface, practically everyone else in wu is complete shit as a business man and a musician.

wu had it all and fucked everything up but still somehow have faggots on their dicks for who they were 17 years ago. in da club dropped 7 years ago and fifth is strong as ever with a clothing line bigger than wu wear ever could have been, his own movies, 2 video games 1 of which doesnt suck total balls unlike "Taste the Blue Wu Vein" or whatever the fuck that piece of shit was called. after 7 years in the game wu dropped their last decent album along with every last bit of musical creativity they had put together.

after shooting the gravel pit video they got back into the time elevator which took them to shitsville, doomed to a life of trying hard to appeal to white people so they can stop trying to scrounge a living by eating discarded orange peels and picking up loose change from the sidewalk

wu are shitty rappers, most of them use the same flow over and over and rap about the same generic shit devoting all their effort into sounding "lyrical" so suburban kids that are scared of real rap can say "this shit isnt like that other monkey shit, if i listen to this and start acting like a 5%er people will think im deep"

pull rzas dick out your ass stanley

Code:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Green Lungs View Post
    maybe u should go shove a dick up your ass like lloyd banks and then u can be a g unit member too
    just cuz u wish u were a killa bee doesnt mean i wish i was in g unit u fucking dickrider, truth hurts, wus music sucks now and if you buy their bullshit u deserve to get robbed cuz u wasting your money anyway

Banned

yo shrap your a corny ass whiteboy with a banana boat head, youre a young rocky dennis jocking dipset in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread is corny.. i fucks with fif, i fucks with wu, i dont fuck with corny faggots like you though!!!!!!!!!! get a life son, what are you youtube police?!!?!?! fifs a big boy, hate aint gonna kill him!!!!!

you need to be worried about shrinking your head, go book a flight to a 3rd world country and see what you can come up with!!!!!!!!!!

The Wally Kingpin Dr. Green Lungs's Avatar

how do 50 cent fans respect some1 like that, who constantly brags and boasts about how great he is and how much money he has, and then he has nothing nice to say about the next person... ya 50 is rich, but so what, how does that affect you in any way other that u making him richer by wearing his clothes and drinking his formula 50... did u ever hear of being humble and respecting the next man no matter what his price tag may be... ur just another ignorant human being brainwashed by mainstream pop artists who have been promoted as the greatest rappers on the planet...
    50 cent is a totally disrespectful and arrogant person... why would u wanna be a fan of a person who promotes himself in that way??????

I wonder why it took me this long to realise who angry! was.

PRODIGAL SUN

hahahahaha. hah

with a clothing line bigger than wu wear ever could have been, his own movies, 2 video games 1 of which doesnt suck
    i guess that's what makes a good MC nowadays -
    this gay ass thread doesn't really deserve any further comment -
    shrap you are totally lost dude
    tell me who has the better legacy 20 years from now

Truthfully I aint been feeling the clan since 1997 (no homo), to me when gravel pit dropped it was all down hill from there...but there is always tomorrow I guess.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 03-01-2010 at 04:53 AM.

REZ?

no doubt 50 got more money than wu tang clan. commercial artist are a motherfucker when it comes to that.
    top six mcs who blaze him thoe

1. Gza -paper plates
    2. The cream team
    3. Nas -dont body yourself
    4. Jadakiss -animal
    5.The game -stop snitchin stop lyin
    6. Kurupt -callin out names

I'm sure there is plenty more as well.

hes like todays commercialized ll cool j

"you walk around showing off your body cuz it sells
    plus to avoid that fact that you aint got skills" canibus
    Last edited by Metalfist; 03-01-2010 at 05:34 AM. Reason: add more

50 cent isn't any better than any single member in the clan by a long shot

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    anyone else sick of going to any youtube video about beef between 50 and wu and seeing 10000 comments from nerds like "50 SUCKS WU-TANG FOREVER SUUUUU" "FUCK HALF A DOLLAR WU-TANG AINT NOTHIN TO FUCK WITH" wu been dead, get their dick out your mouth u fucking necrophiliacs. the only wu-tang artist that doesnt have their head completely up their ass is ghostface, practically everyone else in wu is complete shit as a business man and a musician.

wu had it all and fucked everything up but still somehow have faggots on their dicks for who they were 17 years ago. in da club dropped 7 years ago and fifth is strong as ever with a clothing line bigger than wu wear ever could have been, his own movies, 2 video games 1 of which doesnt suck total balls unlike "Taste the Blue Wu Vein" or whatever the fuck that piece of shit was called. after 7 years in the game wu dropped their last decent album along with every last bit of musical creativity they had put together.

after shooting the gravel pit video they got back into the time elevator which took them to shitsville, doomed to a life of trying hard to appeal to white people so they can stop trying to scrounge a living by eating discarded orange peels and picking up loose change from the sidewalk

wu are shitty rappers, most of them use the same flow over and over and rap about the same generic shit devoting all their effort into sounding "lyrical" so suburban kids that are scared of real rap can say "this shit isnt like that other monkey shit, if i listen to this and start acting like a 5%er people will think im deep"

pull rzas dick out your ass stanley

At least be a bit more subtle in your attempts at attention whoring.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water