Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ufos in nh

'

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    a couple years abck, me and my boys had a house on campus that stood on somthing thats kinda liek a hill - from the porch we could look down on the city and see the mountains

anyway on night we were chilling, partying a little bit. someobody said somethign about how they were was a ufo in the sky. we went out, it was like 5 or 6 of us, and we watched what looked like some triangular flying object (lol like the shit style posted a little bit)

we stood there and watched that shit while it shot across the sky. it was like a minute or two atleast and we were watchign the whole time

it was moving very fast and we never seen anything like it, shit was crazy

it was arund the same time a few years ago when a grip of people in a town of texas said they saw something that looked liek a ufo in the sky

just thought id share that witht the general chat faggits.

Colorado is a huge military-based state, especially the Springs from what I hear. Don't be surprised if a spaced aged sonic boom blows your Fubus off.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

you heard right, chin-adelic.
    We do it for the people.

'

big bird beak boy

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

if you can get the whole video ....he tells you exactly who and what those planes are

you want answers, there it is

don't complain if it's not what you want to hear either

Quote Originally Posted by Dwyck View Post
    :::NEWS FLASH:::

ALIENS DON'T VISIT EARTH IN SECRET TINY SHIPS!!! GIVE ME ONE REASON THEY WOULD DO THAT... JUST ONE... IF THEY ARE SMART ENOUGH TO TRAVEL THIS FAR... THEY HAVE THE TECH TO STUDY US FROM A DISTANCE ANYHOW... EVEN OUR PATHETIC ASSES HAVE THAT CAPABILITY TO A CERTAIN DEGREE...

NO REASON TO COME HERE IN SECRET AND PROBE HUMAN ANUS... ONLY HUMANS WOULD THINK SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!! TRUST ME IF THEY EVER DECIDE TO VISIT THIS PIECE OF SHIT PLANET EVERYONE WILL KNOW ABOUT IT...

FOR FUCK SAKE OBAMA PLEASE FIX THE EDUCATION BUDGET...

/sarcasm off

Yes, they do

@SUNNY

He's really a great speaker when he isn't rambling like a lunatic... I had trouble getting the connection between the extraterrestrial/space planes and the Mahdi, maybe it was the overlay of images that through me for a loop.

Mind explaining the connection? A lot of people have thought the Biblical/Koranic God and the UFOs might be linked. But how do you mean?

Me? I think that we have a natural tendency to like to anthropomorphise our concepts for ease of study. Thus the Universe becomes a Universal God as imagined by Judeo-Christian-Islam. Earth becomes a goddess of Fertility, the moon likewise because they deal with cycles which represent rebirth. The Sun too is fertility as it represents heat and light which brings forth life. The Seas became slow to anger but mighty in wrathful male deities associated with bulls that show such behavior. The Heavens tend to get the head of the Gods because it is above us and home of the stars, sun, moon, and planets and the birds they are associated with. On top of that marriage becomes a female maternal figure, love of country is generally a virginal woman because we are told our societies are pure and vigorous. Knowledge Gods are elephants which show intelligence and serpents which show the ethereal qualities of learning. Our war gods tend to be masculine and associated with animals that show warlike connotations like scavengers who feed on the dead. Their complex family structures represent how philosophic and scientific studies connect.

Zeus (Air) Poseidon (Water) and Hades (Earth) are brothers. Iapetus (Father of Life) fathers Prometheus (Friend of Man) who ends up giving us our spark of intelligence (knowledge/fire) for which we are given all the gifts that come with it (Pandora means all gifts) which are all terrible things. But that's the weakness of learning. I'm actually studying how knowledge leads to unhappiness in western thought whereas the east would see knowledge bringing happiness in my World Literature Class. I for one think the West is more right in this area. The more we learn the harder we have to work to fulfill ever more needs which draw on us and rob us of happiness.

More Knowledge leads to new wants/needs which lead to us to worry more which leads to stress which leads to misery. If you are simple all you need to fulfill are your physical flesh needs like air, water, food, shelter, sex. But then as we learn more now we need those but also we must have safety, friendship, love, and others to be happy. The more we learn, the harder it becomes on the spirit to fill all our new needs.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS