7 9.72%
  • mediocre

3 4.17%
  • wack

2 2.78%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Jay Z - Reasonable Doubt

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

have never been jay-z's biggest fan (you could probably say i was a hater for a long time) but you can't deny this album's place in history... very, very good... ruined only by those ridiculous scarface impersonations...

Banned

4.5/5.

It's a near classic to me. Ain't No Nigga stops it from being a classic to me that song is total trash in every way, but I still voted it classic because it is better than a banger.

If Ain't No Nigga wasn't on this LP I would probably put it in the top 10 all time. I used to like this album but these days I love this album.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

I don't see anything wrong with Ain't No Nigga song. Foxy Brown's lyrics on it are nice and sexy. I wanted to fuck her back in the day and I still want her even though she's gained a little weight. I heard a interview she did on Youtube that's old and she said her and Jay-Z had sex. I can't say I'm surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

The beat sucks I think, it makes me skip the track every time. I don't like the hook either. I don't know, song seems out of place to me.

Can I Live is my favourite song on the album. I love the original Isaac Hayes song The Look of Love that it samples.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Ain't No Nigga hook is taken from The Four Tops song Ain't No Woman Like The One I Got. Jaz-O and a black woman who did the hook on Ain't No Nigga changed it up a little bit. Can I Live song is nice and I like the Isaac Hayes sample. My favorite song on Reasonable Doubt is Bring It On with Sauce Money and Jaz-O. I wonder why Jaz-O and Jay-Z aren't cool anymore. Jaz-O also has beef with Sauce Money because I've seen a interview on Youtube with Sauce Money dissing Jaz-O. Black men diss each other over the dumbest shit LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.