Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sinapse x SPB - Smoke Rings

Default Sinapse x SPB - Smoke Rings

PEace Wu Corp.

Artwork by Varan

http://www.myspace.com/varan045

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can download it now @ Sinapse Website where you can also find other info:

Sinapsehiphop.com

Other updates coming soon...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the direct link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ekzhooygnxz

And for those who like to listen to entire mix on one track:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gjufdizmgyo

Again PEace and Enjoy....
    Last edited by 12weLvE; 03-06-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Veteran Member

Fuckkk

seemss illl

let me chek this out

i will back wit a feeddd

peace

breakin up my weed riiiggghhht now.

...i'll be back

peace sounding ill . release the hounds was RAW
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

MAN.......

.......man.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

...the fuck?

This came out of nowhere! The beats are dusty as hell. Upon first listen, 'Release the Hounds' is way too ill. It's crazy how 4 different producers accomplished such a consistent sound like the whole joint was made by one guy. Sin sounds even better than he did on Prelude. Gonna need to digest this more, but major props for this!
    noyzhiphop.bandcamp.com
    twitter.com/noyzhiphop

covers look naaaasty... props boys, looks like sum sick ass production on there... gettin it now.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

12 Linked me to this have to say it is ridiculous Sin probably using the most styles I've heard. Really sounds a lot looser on the mic with the effortless flow all the way through. The Quotients beat crushed it. I knew it was VA the minute it dropped. Haha sick instrumentals all round. 12 was on point as usual and 7th with those crazy drum rhythm. But Sin's flows/writing just too versatile to ignore. The Hova line killed me.

First thing first

I aint no fuckin dickrider so dont even get it twisted but Yo!!!!!!!

Aint nobody thats posting rhymes on this board that can fuck with Sinapse.

Nobody. With that being said I'll say this - Im fixing to get my game up on the mic right muthafuckin now and thats that.Everybody needs to go this hard.f'real.

Now here is an album review for Smoke Rings

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Release the hounds -

awwww shit. 12welve straight puts your sub woofer to work. Jesus. The rhymes are relentless on this shit. Spb shout out about the furniture is straight ill. perfect mix on the vocal/beat ratio.I'll say this - I aint even gotta say about how the mix of vox and beat is on point for every track.Ill let you know now - this tape is EQ'd Perfectly.

The way this beat builds even more on the second verse is too much.Perfect track for an intro.Lyrics do not let up.

5/5

Quotients -

man VA came with this sound that is reminiscent of the Jaylib album.idk.Sin's Rhymes incorporate nothing but the real.Dude isnt giving you any filler at all on the content.The flow switches up and stays fresh and matches the beat always. hook on the outro is straight.

5/5

Bottomless pit -

gotta love that vinyl sound.This track is ment for the whip. Imagine tearing up the highway to the shit.good grief you even got the tire screeching sounds in here to let you know whats good.RIDE TO THIS SHIT! I like how the beat breathes at the end here on this track , it keeps the albums pace professional. Sin's lyrics keep your mental painting pictures. Once again he keeps it as real as you could keep it here.Real thoughts of a real MC.Just real rhymes being flipped here , nothing else.

5/5

Feeling so high -

7th straight gets it hype right here. Sound like some dusty hip-hop wax from back in the 90's. Sin goes in on this shit , steady keeping pace with the beat.At this point in the album NEVER has the flow let up. He matches with the beat so well that by the end the album his flow becomes one perfectly with the beat.THere is no diff between the two.Dude spits like a fuckin drum.smh....You cant deny rhymes like these. All he's doing is just MCing real shit.Aint nothing fake here.Dude is flexing rhymes.Thats what the subject matter is about - FLEXING RHYMES!

5/5

Space Haze
    -

That PLEX SHIT!!!!!!! Space banga!!! ayo , this is what Im talking about when I say Sin becomes the beat. Dude is pinpointing galaxies in his spaceship on this shit. smh

5/5

(side note) this album moves perfect. the arrangement is flawless.

Catching Contacts -

"sound be lackin.. jump around coverin up they lousy rappin"

Im sayin!!!!! Man , anybody thats real can feel what this cat is saying. 7Th comes with a smooth laid back groove (flexing 2 styles I see you doggy LOL!!!). love the friday reference in this. ill lyrics once again. Love the names of these tracks too.

killin it right here

5/5

Zoning In -

12welve freaks an ILL style right here. You could picture Del over this shit but NOPE (fuck that) SIN blacks OUT here!!!! Listen to this now.nuff said.

"peep the breakout..."

5/5

Cliff Diving -

Track lives up to its name lyrically and beat wise. Plex and Sin take you there. The second flow in this track goes the hardest.

"building a castle with brick man this fuckin shits hard...."

Second favorite track right here on 4th listen of the tape. Sin calls Mf's out on this shit.

5/5

Bong Hits!!!!!!!
    -

ThIS IS MY SHIT RIGHT HERE. Fuckin crazy banger!!! If I could embed the widget for just this song right here then I would cuz the track speaks for itself.

12weleve goes all out right here.

favorite track

10/5

Sourmash Whiskey _

coulda ended the album with bong hits and it would been okay but NAW fuck that. VA comes back around and puts you in a fuckin choke hold. That fuckin sound ...jesus..... Dilla is looking down bobbin his head on this shit (fuck a hater).lol.

perfect ending.

5/5

------------------------------------------------------------------------

what more can I say but Thank you. Thanks for the download.Thanks for the inspiration. shit.. all that.

I just recently bought Jake One and Freeway's Stimulus package album and even though it was ill and I got a free dl of the instrumentals with the purchase - I feel like Smoke Rings is something I woulda bought and felt like money was well spent and even further more I enjoy smoke rings more than stimulus package.For real. Y'all could sell this.

SPB makes me wanna get an sp and move to the mountains.lmao , no lie. Big up to y'all.

Best DL of 2010 so far.

peace and stay up

Time to rip this shit to disc and hit the road

im feeling this alot more then ur album idk y i wasnt feeling ur album rly but this shit is pretty crack but im thinkin this shit sounds even more crazy after u smoke a few to the faace so imma listen again when im shmacked...

im feelin all of em but.. release the hounds,space haze, feeling so high, cliff diving, bong hits(wavey as fuck homie), are deffo the best

and sour mash whiskey sounds like some underground new school shit im feeling the beat and rhymes alot on it

VA is a beast with the art work!!!

checkin this now

oh yeah I forgot.Word up to VA on that art.thats official. it reminds me personally of led zeppelins 4th album.

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!

short and sweet piece right here. feed coming soon

Dilla is looking down bobbin his head on this shit (fuck a hater).lol.
    told you VA, i told you!!!!

peace to the whole SPB and Sinapse, this is an ill drop, still bumpin