Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sinapse x SPB - Smoke Rings

Respect to everyone that has helped spread the tape around!!

Like Varan said, more shit on the way this year.

Peace to everyone else out there holding it down! It's all about the music!!!!!!

thanks again to everyone thats supported

peace

Quotients got me buggin..

HERE YOU EARNED IT...

still in orbit
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Veteran Member

statistic of download from only my blog http://www.uhhurap.blogspot.com

Sinapse_x_SPB_-_Smoke_Rings.zip
    http://rapidshare.com/files/35944009...moke_Rings.zip
    Grösse:53078 KBDownloads:250Status:Normaler DownloadLetzter Download:28.03.2010 03:39:56

Quote Originally Posted by imbrator View Post
    statistic of download from only my blog http://www.uhhurap.blogspot.com

Sinapse_x_SPB_-_Smoke_Rings.zip
    http://rapidshare.com/files/35944009...moke_Rings.zip
    Grösse:53078 KBDownloads:250Status:Normaler DownloadLetzter Download:28.03.2010 03:39:56

good looks fam!!

aight here we go

Release the Hounds - First off beat is crunchy, like stepping on bones or some shit. heavy bass, vocal sample is dope as well, definitely a hype way to start the album. That like video game sample is ILL, reminds me of some aracade shit. Sinapse goes in, hype flow, punch you in the face type lyrics. Imo be a good track to perform live or something. Good opening to the album.

Quotients - VA is just too dope. Real smooth beat with this one, and that vinyl crackle just warms the beat up. Lyrics are definitely on point with this one, "drop step/dont dribble in the post" - feelin that line. This was one of my favourite joints, its got a more laid back vibe.

Bottomless Pits - ILL!! Beat is madness, had me spaced out. The switch is dope, definitely my favourite part. Lyrics are dope, you came with a lot of energy on this track, and it seems to pick up as the track progresses. KABLAOW!! WOW NOW IM REALLY AWAKE!!

Feeling So High - 7th man, those kicks make my eardrums wanna explode!! Immediately i can tell this was a 7th beat, sample and drums are signature. You def rocked this beat Sin, "trippin to the 7th LSD melody" just one of many quotables. At one point i felt the flow got jumbled at this part "the visuals rich and thick", but it was hardly noticable and it got picked back up quick. Of course, it could have been planned like that

Space Haze - Plex is a beast man, this is crazy experimental sounding. Shit had me on a space odyessy. Some crazy lyrics on this track, one part where there are a bunch of P words, thats dope. "You cant see in the dark, so you cant see the dark matter" - dope, i feel that.

Catching Contacts - Again, i could pick a 7th beat out of a pile of beats. Uptempo vibe, with those heavy kicks. Dope flow on this one, imo that was the most stand out on the emceeing side, but the lyrics are on point. The part about the ego, and the part about performing live, definitely fits the track vibe of catching contacts. Seems 7th gives out that getting high vibe lol.

Zoning In - Flow is ridiculous on this one. I have bumped this for a while now and i still cant keep up. Feelin the beat but its not my favourite 12weLve joint, i dont know what it is, it just didnt hit me like most 12weLve beats do. But it definitely fits with the flow and lyrics.

Cliff Diving - Man, going to this from Zoning In was like going 60 miles/hour then hitting a steel pole lol. Crazy switch of vibes but it still works. Sinaplex strikes again, nuff said there. "master plan i foiled it/the loyalist is toilin" - dope, and theres more quotables but that one i was diggin the most. As the track progresses the hypeness just builds and builds, i was diggin that as well

Bonghits - Now this is a 12weLve beat thats hittin my cerebral right lol. Crunchy ish with this one, and that one sound is dope, the like wood block being hit, idk what it is but its dope. Sin, you flowing dope through this one and with good variation in the flow. " Been searching for intelligence like workin for SETI" - sick line right there, same with "no answer for the romancer/dont matter/still well spoken"

Sourmash Whiskey - VA, VA, VA.......god damn!! This was my favourite joint on the album. Smashing heads in is right. Everything about this track is dope, lyrics, flow, the beat......just hypeness. Thats all i will say about that. FUCK YOU I DO ME!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall - Real dope album, short and sweet. Its a good showcase of everyones work. SPB delivers as per usual, and Sinapse constructs dope rhymes and flows. One thing i noticed was that, the flows were more just flowin and less "planned out", if that makes sense. Again, props for this one and im still bumpin it front to back.

PEACE

speakin of smoke rings i just taught myself how to do them lol i felt mad excited when i perfected it haha

Much respect to BDZ, especially Bronze for coming thru with the ill review...def appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on the joints like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    speakin of smoke rings i just taught myself how to do them lol i felt mad excited when i perfected it haha
    LOL, they are tricky but you do feel like a don or some shit when you it figured out, funny you said that

Peace to all...

bump

bumpin this
    Last edited by SKAMPOE; 04-21-2010 at 02:14 PM.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

If you havent yet, check it out...

"Its the make or break shift... "

PEace to Sin and the rest of my fam.

"workin on spin kicks in the dojo"

"....yo 12welve this shit is ridiculous fam ...this shit is zonin me in"

Veteran Member

where are u 12welve at??

This tape was bananas
    waiting more shit
    peace