Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Notorius BIG - Ready to Die

Quote Originally Posted by narc View Post
    9.5/10
    only song that let me down was things done changed. Classic album almost every tune triple AAA quality when i first heard it i had it on repeat for a month or two no lie
    how could things done changed possibly let you down?

"Because the streets is a short stop
    Either youre slingin crack rock or you got a wicked jumpshot"

truest shit he ever spoke

One of the most overrated albums ever...
    I'll give it a 8.5/10 which is more of a banger than classic IMO
    2 or 3 songs on it that i skip mainly because of the r&b theme. overall the album is fire but not a classic sorry.

Things done changed was one of the better songs on that album...how could anyone dis that?

if this album would digitally appear on my pm inbox...i woldnt be mad! paz

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

One of the greatest albums of all time. I still listen to these songs often.

-

Don Universo, Ready To Die isn't overrated. How can you say the album is fire but then say it's overrated? The album is a classic. Have ya'll heard his Born Again album? I don't know why Bad Boy records released it after he died just so they could make some money off him LOL. That album has some terrible beats but I did like some of the guest appearances. Dead Wrong and Hope You Niggas Sleep are the only songs on the album I liked. I like the album cover. RIP Notorious Big and I miss you. Fuck them faggots who killed you.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

I wish there was a version of this album without puff daddy ad libs.

4/5
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah Puff Daddy shouldn't have been on the album and he turned Notorious Big into a pop rapper on Life After Death album LOL. Life After Death should've been hardcore like Ready To Die album.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I wonder what Faith Evans thought about Notorious Big's sex skits on Ready To Die album. He had a Fuck Me skit with Little Kim while Jodeci's Feenin song was playing and he had a oral sex skit after the Respect song. If I posted comments on Faith's Facebook page asking her opinion about these skits, she would probably delete my comments LOL. I'm sure she wasn't happy about those skits. The oral sex skit made me laugh. Notorious Big said to a black woman, so why you acting like that man? She said because I don't be doing this. He said it ain't nothing. It's just a part of sex LOL. You know what i'm saying? She said I don't even know how to do this. He said just a little peck mummy for daddy LOL. Just a little peck LOL. She kissed his dick and she said like that? LOL. She started sucking his dick hahahahahahahahahahaha. She finished and she said you know I don't be doing this. Don't you know that? He said whatever bitch LOL.

had some annoying moments of true corniness, some tracks are a bit fucked by lame skits/intros/voicemails (which should always be separate tracks, so as to be easily trashed and never thought of again) and some really fucking average beats.... but biggie is one of the greatest of all time and makes the album into a near classic, despite it's manifold deficiencies.