Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The jay z deception

Default The jay z deception

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

PRODIGAL SUN

ayyo my nigga in the reserves was a huge jigga fan, the nigga like 29 years old, been fuckin wit jigga since vol. 1, he seen this shit recently and fuckin deleted all the jigga shit on his comp and stopped fuckin wit him completely

that was shit crazy to me, i dont believe this shit tho
    "Da Mysteries of Chessboxin', first of all the word "mystery" means "unknown", you know, and the game of chess is like life, so in reality there is no mysteries to chess, it's just to those who don't understand life"- The GZA

'

I have ancestors in my blood line who were persecuted and hung for witch craft.

I might be performing it on some of you right now. You never know.

PRODIGAL SUN

vanilla ice cream flavored protein shakes taste like mad fucking shit im never buying this powder ever again

^^^^^word.

and that jayz shit is just lies

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

yall act like Jay established this luciferian society

golf was not popular until tiger grabbed them clubs

it's good that we have somebody from the block all up in that piece

i got faith in Jay

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    yall act like Jay established this luciferian society

golf was not popular until tiger grabbed them clubs

it's good that we have somebody from the block all up in that piece

i got faith in Jay
    What does it mean to have in Jay though exactly?

I'm watching these videos but the guy seems like he's clutching at straws for the most part. He talks about the christian-inspired ideals of the constitution but you can't tell me with as much reading as this guy is apparently doing that he doesn't know that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were both masons. There's other contradictions and oversights but that one is pretty blatant.

At the same time, I'm not thinkin Jay is some saint or something either.

Support the Real. Click HERE

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

^
    ...for real. It's funny when you get video's like that. Someone coming from a Christian basis trying to expose the occult practices of people in power. They fail to realize that the reason the masses are so heavily under the spell is because those in power have us believing in bullshit that will never empower us (i.e spook religions like Christianity) all the while they use what works; the occult.

The Occult is not evil. It's simply the secret science of self and the universe. "They" use it to oppress and have power for themselves. We can use it to uplift and give power to the people. Instead we've been tricked into believing occult is evil and Jesus saves...

...watching the world turn to hell, waiting for Jesus to break the spell.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    ^
    ...for real. It's funny when you get video's like that. Someone coming from a Christian basis trying to expose the occult practices of people in power. They fail to realize that the reason the masses are so heavily under the spell is because those in power have us believing in bullshit that will never empower us (i.e spook religions like Christianity) all the while they use what works; the occult.

The Occult is not evil. It's simply the secret science of self and the universe. "They" use it to oppress and have power for themselves. We can use it to uplift and give power to the people. Instead we've been tricked into believing occult is evil and Jesus saves...

...watching the world turn to hell, waiting for Jesus to break the spell.

HETEPU
    its also funny as Jesus was about empowering yourself. A DIY, anti-establishment punk-rocker type really. People don't embrace the rebellion within Jesus enough.

I was recently watching an Alex Gray documentary. He pulls a lot of imagery from all religions in his work but when he's talking about them he never refers to them as religions, he refers to them as wisdom traditions. There's something to be said for seeing them as a means of attaining wisdom and possessing a commonality that transcends all boundaries.

I never disliked the books that are the foundation for these traditions but those that choose to call themselves followers make me wanna puke sometimes.

who gives a hoot about gay-z... hes a pawn.

most of you backpackers here cannot decipher the science of the elite...99% of you all here cannot see the code. http://img.artlebedev.ru/studio/post...ix-800x600.jpg

Its god damn clear as day that he is part of the elite, look at all of this ALLEGORY that he puts forth in this faggot videos. Look at how he talks now, no more big lip ignorant vocabulary.

lol ..

My eyes the vision, memory is the film.."

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    its also funny as Jesus was about empowering yourself. A DIY, anti-establishment punk-rocker type really. People don't embrace the rebellion within Jesus enough.

hahaha

You sound like you are trying to make Jesus out to be some sort of woodstock hippie or the front man for sex pistols lolz ....Jesus wasn`t rebeling for the sake of going against the grain to be cool or somthing like that, it may seem he was a rebel, but thats because the world is trapped up in 6 and is under the controlle of the evil one, so when Jesus came on the seen preaching the truth, he was directly attacking the devil and his system, in short he was at war with the devil and his grip on the world and was bound to ruffle a few feathers, because people have been lied to and what they thought was normal, was infact wrong !!!!! and the devil knew he was under attack and he doesn`t want to lose his grip on mankind so that is why he stirred up people to hate jesus and view him as a trouble maker and that is why he (jesus) had trouble and appeared to be a rebel and seem to be going against the norm...But Jesus was no rebel he was a soldier.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 03-11-2010 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    hahaha

You sound like you are trying to make Jesus out to be some sort of woodstock hippie or the front man for sex pistols lolz ....Jesus wasn`t rebeling for the sake of going against the grain to be cool or somthing like that, it may seem he was a rebel, but thats because the world is trapped up in 6 and is under the controlle of the evil one, so when Jesus came on the seen preaching the truth, he was directly attacking the devil and his system, in short he was at war with the devil and his grip on the world and was bound to ruffle a few feathers, because people have been lied to and what they thought was normal, was infact wrong !!!!! and the devil knew he was under attack and he doesn`t want to lose his grip on mankind so that is why he stirred up people to hate jesus and view him as a trouble maker and that is why he (jesus) had trouble and appeared to be a rebel and seem to be going against the norm...But Jesus was no rebel he was a soldier.

peace be with you !
    you have your interpretations, I have mine. Good thing for the proliferation of christianity though, its really turned this place around.

^^^

Anyway how you been visionz ???? haven`t had a debate with you in a while ???? lolz (no homo)

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    ^^^

Anyway how you been visionz ???? haven`t had a debate with you in a while ???? lolz (no homo)

peace be with you !
    been good, and yeah its been a while as I started questioning the practicality of partaking in a conversation where two sides are completely unrelenting. Maybe it makes for good reading to someone else as an observer but I find it draining after a while.