Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The jay z deception

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    been good, and yeah its been a while as I started questioning the practicality of partaking in a conversation where two sides are completely unrelenting. Maybe it makes for good reading to someone else as an observer but I find it draining after a while.
    Good to hear man...

peace be with you !

"Thirty-Eight Revolve like the sun around the earth"

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

Palehorse I respect you and all but please stop posting vids by christians with half assed research skill.

Non-christians wearing crosses is not something new and just because JayZ says he isn't a christian doesn't mean he cant hold the symbol of the cross in high importance. Christianity does not hold the rights to crosses.

Or, he just likes a big iced out cross hangin around his neck

...and "I'm in mason...?

lol, he says "There aint nobody fresher, I'm in Maison Martin Margiela"

Whether he is or isn't in coherence with illuminati, or free mason or what ever these vids aren't helping expose anything. They are just making people who have the good intentions of exposing truths look like cooks.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

...and "Hard" for America UnequivocallyCorrect's Avatar

I don't know about you fools... I got nothing but respect for the Freemasons. People are so scared of ANYthing they don't understand or know the history of.

If some of you thought to perform intelligent research on a topic you might LEARN something instead of just TYPING/READING about a topic.

-You cant be right if your not prepared for a bomb of knowledge to drop on yo ass-

The ABBOTT

i wasnt really trying to persuade anybody anything with that vid. its someone interviewing jay about being in the illuminati, i just posted it for relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

ok. Peace.

Req Em Ab

Seen & Heard Everywhere DiGitalChamberz's Avatar

yea trust me sum times i come in here n i have to stop n leave or ill pass out from laughing so hard.. some of the antics n replies on here are pure gems lol keeps my day goin lol

Seen & Heard Everywhere DiGitalChamberz's Avatar

and wats all this hype about?? why this resurgence in "NWO" Killuminati stuff?? oh cuz its JAY-Z i see now.. smh idiots... be careful.. dont let the devil trick you... this stuff been around since forever n nobody cared...put a top selling Rapper in the mix and forget it watch the mice go...