Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need TWO Desktop Backgrounds...Who's Down for the job?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Hell fuckin yeah! keep it goin. Rep.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

awww man that was awesome.glad I checked back here.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post

It isnt complete I didnt even put HALF of what you said lol plus the placing of the covers isnt perfect I just wanted to try some effects out before handling so many files, but yea this is what came out for first attempt. Let me know if you like the way its heading
    yo

for real that shits serious

props yo, thats real sick...

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

I would like to add that you have albums up there that's not on my list: Ghost Dog & Put it on the line, Grandmasters, HILLSIDE SCRAMBLERS?????? LOL I don't wanna see those, especially put it on the line,HILLSIDE SCRAMBLERS??? can u please stick to the list fam...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

yea It was just time consuming to click back to the list, find the next album and then search for that so what I did was I got full discographys of the nine, and then killarmy members sunz of man members etc. but yea I'll follow the list.

LOL okay hillside scramblers shouldnt be there but you really dont want grandmasters or put it on the line?

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
    yea It was just time consuming to click back to the list, find the next album and then search for that so what I did was I got full discographys of the nine, and then killarmy members sunz of man members etc. but yea I'll follow the list.

LOL okay hillside scramblers shouldnt be there but you really dont want grandmasters or put it on the line?
    LOL naw I don't want those 3 albums, if its time consuming to take them off, I'd rather u remove HILLSIDE SCRAMBLERS and put it on the line, Ghostdog and grandmasters can stay, I see u got lex diamonds up there too(not on the list)..

here's the list again...
    36 Chambers
    Tical
    Dirty Version
    OBFCL
    Liquid Swords
    Ironman
    Aka the rugged child
    6 feet deep
    Lost generation
    pick sickle shovel
    Wu-Forever
    Silent Weapons for quiet wars
    Heavy Mental
    Pillage
    The Last shall be first
    swarm vol. 1
    The Sting
    Elements (Sunz of man)
    Beneath the surface
    Tical 2000
    Supreme Clintele
    Bullet proof wallets
    Pretty Toney
    Fishscale
    8 Diagrams
    Iron Flag
    The W
    Immobalarity
    OBFCL2
    Uncontrolled Substance
    Manifesto
    Golden Armz Redemption
    Dopium
    No Said Date
    Bobby Digital In stereo
    BOAP
    Fair, Love, War
    Dirty Weaponry
    Heist of the century
    Wu-Syndicate
    The greatest story never told
    Granddaddy Flow
    Black August
    The Offering
    Freedom of Speech
    Best of 740 Vol. 1
    Renaissance Child
    Chamber Music
    Wu-Massacre

Are you almost done? I got the Killa Beez list for my second Background ready...

Gravediggaz (Group Pic)
    Sunz of man (Solo Pics)
    Rev William Burke
    Ace & Moe Roc
    Timbo King
    Shabazz
    Killarmy (Solo Pics)
    Shyheim
    Solomon Childs
    Street Life
    Tekitha
    trife
    Wu-Syndicate
    4th Disciple
    12 O clock
    Cappadonna
    La the darkman
    Mathematics
    True Master
    Wu-Tang Clan (Solo Pics)

updates?

Ah shit ive been posting alot on my laptop lately, it'll be done before the weekend though for sure. peace

ok cool.

update?

Well damn it's been almost a week after...

pm'd

Thanks alot man...are u ever gonna start the other one anytime soon? you dont gotta hurry on that one..