Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Thought Provoker

Default Re: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

See thats why Im wishin that there was a real record label out now like the old Rawkus but better. sign real artists, letem do what they wan do, and actually promote them well. so respectable people can be on it and not have to go to whack labels thatr jes tryn Pimp they ass or some shit. Really makes me wish I could jes hit the lotto and start it up
    Knowledge is the key
    Understanding is the lock
    Wisdom comes through the door

Veteran Member

Nice. Listen to all these back packers cry. KEEP LISTENING TO YOUR PUSSY RAP HATERS. Now I might acctually listen to Kool G. G G G g- uniiiiittttttt!!!!! Mother fuckers. Their stronger than ever and their gunna keep building. Keep crying you qweefs.

Quote Originally Posted by MaShPG
    i Fuck that, I could name 20 other good Hip Hop labels he coulda signed to that would've given him good deals.
    no other major label wants to sign g rap or mobb deep which is WHY THEY AREN'T SIGNED TO ONE, and in the case of G Rap haven't been signed to one for about a decade. wake the fuck up

Charles Jones fan

Quote Originally Posted by Literate Type Asshole
    and he's not signing to the group g-unit, he'll be signing, like mobb deep and mop, to the g-unit records label
    yea, man. that's ok, except for the fact that he's gonna have to collab w/ 50 Cent on his albums.....
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Quote Originally Posted by pale kris
    ridiculous, FUCKIN RIDICULOUS! KGR was off tha rocka back in the day and now this? Why is it so many respectable rappers from way back are either signing or RUMOURED to sign with this mediocre wannabe Death Row camp know as Gay-Unit? I remember when Rakim was rumoured to sign with them as well as Busta Rhymes and I was losing my fuckin mind when I heard it. Mobb Deep.....I din't mind 2 much for the fact they signed cus I never really was a big fan of them ( I liked Quiet Storm, Survival of The Fittest and Shook Ones Part 2 but thats it really) But if Kool G Rap signs, well..........I'll be fuckin speechless.............
    yeh i agree
    FUCKIN RIDICULOUS!!

Lets be Optimistic about this,

Perhaps Kool G Rap will elevate G-Unit to an actual decent lyrical level,

We shouldnt underestimate 50 Cents lyrical ability, he is able to write verses that appeal to millions of people around the world, how many of us have done that? How many emcees have done that? He only wants to get paid, he doesnt give a fuck about spitting knowledge he only wants to sell albums...

If he put his mind to it, and if he took a different direction with a different intention I wouldnt doubt for a second that 50 could battle any MC out there...

...dont hate on the man and think about that for a couple seconds...
    The Price of my ice is sky high/Im a fly guy/
    Thats every thug's dream/I really love cream its in my bloodstream/

BIG L

Quote Originally Posted by Qwiffersniffer
    Nice. Listen to all these back packers cry. KEEP LISTENING TO YOUR PUSSY RAP HATERS. Now I might acctually listen to Kool G. G G G g- uniiiiittttttt!!!!! Mother fuckers. Their stronger than ever and their gunna keep building. Keep crying you qweefs.
    hahahaha

Charles Jones fan

lol, ^^^^ haha... peace, muthafuckas. peace to Kool G Rap, whateva he does.... it's all shit, nahmsayin

Superb, G Rap getting a major label deal!

Only underground elite-ists wanting to keep their "i know real hip-hop and you don't" credentials can bitch about this. The type of people who stop listening to rappers/groups when they get famous. That said I personnally haven't bother with G-Unit after hearing 50's first CD, which was shite.

It's great to have underground and internet followings, but let the guy (G-Rap) make some real cash without moaning eh?

Support good hip hop.

Kool G. Rap will be in chicago this Sat. Ill ask him.

Charles Jones fan

well, looks like he signed....

Veteran Member

as much as i dislike g-unit, i think its cool that he signin people like M.O.P., Mobb Deep, G-Rap, these are people i've looked upto thru-out the past 10-12 years plus, i think its about time they get some commercial success, all of em been making classics since day one, and after all the years and hard work they've put in, should they not get some of that popstar time/light/money ?? as long as these acts are allowed to keep the same style they've always had, obviously 50 gonna do a couple hooks each act & Dre & Em gonna do a couple beats, but if we still get preemo beats for the G-Rap & M.O.P. projects & some Havoc & Alchemist beats for the Mobb Deep shit, then it should be good..... i think i'll be able to deal with 50 & them being involved, if these legends get some pop money out of it.

Rakim never left aftermath because of differences with him & Dre/Aftermath, Dre actually loved the album that they'd created together, he loved the preemo joints, he loved everything about it, now Interscope (the label that Aftermath is signed to) on the other hand, didnt like the album, because it wasnt full of 50 hooks or Em verses or Dre beats, there was nuthin remotley poppish about the album, it was apparently a straight hip hop album, Interscope just didnt want to deal with it, however, i feel if Dre really wanted it to drop, he himself woulda put the money up & dropped it on a independant tip.