Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: t.i. working with the police makes his old shit tough to listen to!!!!!!!!

Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....

pffft, T.I. not being a good artist shoulda been what made it tought to listen to the majority of his music....

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Niggaz!?! it aint gon hurt hiz career!
    maybe a lil but thatz it. No one will care in the long run!
    most fanz will look at it az "entertainment" anywayz, right?
    the only ppl he will hurt are the ppl that hung onto believin evry word that he sayz
    i know rick ross iz in trouble, makin "gangsta music" n he'z workz for the copz,
    but it seemz he still make hiz numberz
    (dope music too)

fakeness haz alwayz been praised more than thoze that been real.
    not sayin T.I. iz fake n all, becuz in most casez he HAS been truthful about
    certain issuez. <<thatz the point im makin.

thatz all i'ma say about this
    Last edited by -IrOnBuLL-; 03-10-2010 at 09:46 AM.

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

angry!, you're points sound good about bein mad at T.I.'s fradulence, people can give the excuse that "it's all entertainment", depding on how they're looking at it. But for some MCs who always represented a certain truth about themselves, then contradicted it later, the fans who recognized them from the start should be mad.

I could understand giving the entertainment excuse with cats like G Rap, N.W.A. or Scarface who killed a million people on wax. Those are people who exaggerated things and told stories like a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post

Bizzy Bone, who was molested and ended up being a drug-fucked lunatic
    Biggie, who never really sold crack or did anything like that because his family was middle class
    Pac, a drama student from a middle class family who suddenly found out he was a thug in '95
    Ludacris, a radio personality before he was a rapper
    Prodigy, who's too weak to even pick up a gun
    Dre, part of the World Class Wreckin' Cru and caked up in makeup before NWA
    Ice Cube, an ENGINEERING STUDENT at college before he suddenly became a member of NWA

It's entertainment you mentally deficient retard. It's not the bible. Grow the fuck up.
    what a retard. u don't even know what the fuck you're talkin about. if u niggas don't know shit about the hood don't comment or u gonna sound like this homo

Jesus christ.

I did think Anrgy! was pretty on point with most of his comments in this forum.

This thread and the one about P demonstrate to me that's he really is on some Ghostlaced shit with his relationship to rappers. Just another needy rap fan, trying to compensate for his lack of male role models..

These guys cry when their favourite rapper turns out to be a punk.

I know it's hard to watch your heros show their true selves, but please, take it like men guys.

Dr. Zayus dropped knowledge (as usual) for you love sick faggits.

Yeah, i know, it can't be true!!! These guys were lying!!!! I'm going to off myself over a rapper!!!!

P was a ballet prodigy in his youth. Feel that faggits.

No wonder you all love Bone Thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    You see, your problem is, your talking from a casual suburban white boy point of view. You're from Australia. You have no idea, you dont have hoods. Stop commenting on this.

These days, T.I is about entertainment, but his old songs werent about that, and youve gotta be a ultimate casual fan of hip hop for the fact he turns out to be a fake not to take any gloss of it at all.

It would be the same for Jay Z, theres a certain LEVEL of respect he gets, because people know hes a real nigga from the street. That ads a level of authenticity to his music. If you cant understand this your a fucking retarded motherfucker.

Anyway rappers like T.I, their original fanbase wasnt some white suburban australian faggot, long before you'd even heard of rappers like Jeezy, TI, Gucci, they were coming up on hood love, they were making songs for the hood, aimed at the hood market, for someone to relate to.

You have no idea of this side of their old fanbase, because your from Australia, you think he's always been working with Rihanna and Justin Timberlake since the start.
    hahaha

Anyone else find these comments particularly amusing considering Lacey is a fucking faggit WHITE boy ENGLISHMAN.

And he's telling someone like Snapple, who is from New York, to "stop posting immediately" bro.

Lacey went to New York when he was an impressionable and needy 19 year old, and it was then that he developed his love for hip hop.

The guy never once mentioned Bone Thugs when he was posting here a couple of years ago. Now all of a sudden he's knows every members dietary requirement and sexual history.

Now he's spouting all this shit about "real niggas from the street" and "hood cats" and what not.

Wow bro! Look how far you've come!
    Last edited by rainbow; 03-10-2010 at 03:18 PM.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    Jesus christ.

I did think Anrgy! was pretty on point with most of his comments in this forum.

This thread and the one about P demonstrate to me that's he really is on some Ghostlaced shit with his relationship to rappers. Just another needy rap fan, trying to compensate for his lack of male role models..

These guys cry when their favourite rapper turns out to be a punk.

I know it's hard to watch your heros show their true selves, but please, take it like men guys.

Dr. Zayus dropped knowledge (as usual) for you love sick faggits.

Yeah, i know, it can't be true!!! These guys were lying!!!! I'm going to off myself over a rapper!!!!

P was a ballet prodigy in his youth. Feel that faggits.

No wonder you all love Bone Thugs.

hahahahahahhahhaahahaha

Roger That fggts.

'

Now all of a sudden he's knows every members dietary requirement and sexual history.

Buahahhahahaahaha Not enough X in the vertical markets dunn

emceeeees kick tha bucket

lols shots fired
    Boston - NYC

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Originally Posted by Sean Bateman
    Now all of a sudden he's knows every members dietary requirement and sexual history.
    hahahahaha

nice one, australian.
    We do it for the people.

How many TI police threads are there lately?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Look at Pat Bateman DESPREATELY trying to save face for these EMBRASSASING australians and their awful ignorance of basic facts.

Australia lost, again, Pat needs to just accept it and move on.

Otherwise your gonna take the brutal ass raping Zayus took on the last page. It wasnt pretty.

Bateman is also the most frustrated person the forum. Look at him.

Especially whenever Australians are showing themselves up. He dickrides every Australians poster past even his faggot decency levels.

He;s still mad about getting shown up for trying to tell people Blaq Poet is the greatest rapper of al ltime (LOL).

Or when he tried to make a thread saying Ras Kass had the best flow (LOL)
    Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 03-10-2010 at 06:21 PM.

hahaha

Anyone else find these comments particularly amusing considering Lacey is a fucking faggit WHITE boy ENGLISHMAN.

And he's telling someone like Snapple, who is from New York, to "stop posting immediately" bro.

Lacey went to New York when he was an impressionable and needy 19 year old, and it was then that he developed his love for hip hop.

The guy never once mentioned Bone Thugs when he was posting here a couple of years ago. Now all of a sudden he's knows every members dietary requirement and sexual history.

Now he's spouting all this shit about "real niggas from the street" and "hood cats" and what not.

Wow bro! Look how far you've come!
    Wow now hes taking the Gavin route of resorting to making shit up to try to win an arguement on a forum.

This is sad to see. All this anger just because Australians are getting sonned, as usual. It sets you off everytime.

You joined this site in 2004, when you were like 13. Who the fuck joins forums at that age? You once boasted about "posting in the HHS way before you joined" yet your 3 years younger than me, so you were in here posting throughout your youth.

Thats sad.

Faggot you will never reach my hip hop knowledge because your a fairwather casual fan, Ive been a fan since growing up, Hip hop was passed down to me from older siblings, Cuban Linx was playing in my house when I was 7 or 8 years old.

You wouldnt know about any of that. Your also from a squeky clean upper class white suburban neighrbourhood.

GTFO.

'

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    Wow now hes taking the Gavin route of resorting to making shit up to try to win an arguement on a forum.

This is sad to see. All this anger just because Australians are getting sonned, as usual. It sets you off everytime.

You joined this site in 2004, when you were like 13. Who the fuck joins forums at that age? You once boasted about "posting in the HHS way before you joined" yet your 3 years younger than me, so you were in here posting throughout your youth.

Thats sad.

Faggot you will never reach my hip hop knowledge because your a fairwather casual fan, Ive been a fan since growing up, Hip hop was passed down to me from older siblings, Cuban Linx was playing in my house when I was 7 or 8 years old.

You wouldnt know about any of that. Your also from a squeky clean upper class white suburban neighrbourhood.

GTFO.

18,000 posts.

No one knows what this guy looks like. I wonder why?