Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: What I feel about The Rza, and the 5%

Default Re: What I feel about The Rza, and the 5%

Last edited by Kephrem; 01-30-2007 at 09:47 PM.

GOD is for us today a title that one obtains when he taps into that higher form of knowledge
    just like it takes one sperm cell to fertilize the egg while all the others die off

You would have to study Fards movements, the times where he moved where he moved and the events that followed him.

same with all of those that we call prophets or holy men for our times

now a creator of everything in existance ever and forever

put it like this i figure if we do have a sun and its documented that we we have other suns 300 times and more larger than our sun then i would say yes ther are supreme beings out there

beings superior to us in everyway
    but wether or not they maintain us as humans i'm not shure

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

No Father to my stench

PEACE

the supreme wisdom lessons(part of the 120) state that the asiatic black man is Allah

Haile Selassie had the afro back in the 30's

Personally im not religious....but if you are Muslim Christian or Jew Fard and Tafari is your man.......

and uhhh........here sonny....www.thenationofislam.org.....there is at least one mistake in it that i know of but regardless see how much Wu Tang lyrics you find........

and to APSU....mmmmmm hmmmmmm.... through submission to the natural lifestyle for humans one can get on the level of those supreme beings....

I like how you continually just skip over shit that was addressed to you. It shows your ignorance of a great many things and lack of debating skills.

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze
    PEACE

the supreme wisdom lessons(part of the 120) state that the asiatic black man is Allah

What's this cat talking about? Are you now implying that Haile was the first black man to come up with the "afro"?

Personally im not religious....but if you are Muslim Christian or Jew Fard and Tafari is your man.......
    Man you're confused. Most Muslims in the world didn't/don't acknowledge Allah as a single deity named Farad. Likewise, most Christians and Jews didn't/don't acknowledge Jah Almighty as a single deity named Tafari.

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze
    PEACE

the supreme wisdom lessons(part of the 120) state that the asiatic black man is Allah.
    I know what it states. Then why do you suggest Farad Muhammad as a single deity named Allah?

Was this your rebuttal to my point about the NGE?? (since you brought them up a few posts back)

Does "every 5 percenter" BELIEVE Haile Selassie to have been the "King of the Jews" and if they don't what does that say of you??

No Father to my stench

PEACE

"I know what it states. Then why do you suggest Farad Muhammad as a single deity named Allah?"

Huh?

there you go again....

a single deity? i also said Selssie is Jah...Jah is another word 4 Allah........you meant double deity right?

i never said every 5 percenter believed Selassie is king of the Jews......did i?

i would never say something like that.....

there are different cultures and thats just how it is.....theres different cultures all over the world.....and?

PEACE

"I know what it states. Then why do you suggest Farad Muhammad as a single deity named Allah?"

Huh?

there you go again....

a single deity? i also said Selssie is Jah...Jah is another word 4 Allah........you meant double deity right?
    No, I'm only going by what YOU said. You stated that Farad is Allah, suggesting that he is and everyone else isn't, which according to the lessons you quoted is false.

You ALSO said that Haile is "Jah Almighty", and no "Jah" is NOT another word for Allah, Jah is the english translation of Yah.

Man, yall still talking

yall will be seized while you settle ur disputes, then it will be too late....

everybody dissin 5 percent nation without any substancial knowledge to the subject is just a lost media-framed victim of ronald mcdonald.shut up before buildin even higher walls between
    your mental and reality or LIVE IN HELL-this aint a curse this is mathematics.

ALLAH BODY UNIVERSAL-EVOLUTION
    AINT NUTTIN TO FUCK WITH

Quote Originally Posted by aismani
    everybody dissin 5 percent nation without any substancial knowledge to the subject is just a lost media-framed victim of ronald mcdonald.shut up before buildin even higher walls between
    your mental and reality or LIVE IN HELL-this aint a curse this is mathematics.

ALLAH BODY UNIVERSAL-EVOLUTION
    AINT NUTTIN TO FUCK WITH
    You sound like you are most definitly intelligent with your "substancial knowledge" you put into that remark. Todays mathematics...1+3=5. "Peace."

Rae & his Elmo doll (avi) Revolution's Avatar

5%ers and Christians are gay.