Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Social norms are the shit

Default Social norms are the shit

man, social norms are the shit

working in a mental house has helped me realize that what many say is true, we're all insane. If not all then wayyyyy too many off us are.

if we didn't have conformity everyone would do whatever they want. the problem is motherfuckers wanna do some sick, stupid, vindictive, pointless,random,homosexual,jew,retarded,low down dirty, sneaky, double cross, wicked, douche, whored, wucorp shit 24/7.

Dealing with schizos shows the pains of not adapting to social norms. 99% of them believe they're an exceptional being and because of this the rules of society don't apply to them. there's a greater conspiracy or power trying to control them and they uniqueness should be respected to the point that they can bust out their dick and jack off where ever and whenever to various E network shows in front of the State Audit Personel

I think that because we're all so different, we're all really the same thing (if ya know what i meanz) and we should stop trippin so hard on individualism cause if you REALLY wanted the ppl around you to be individuals you'd be covered in jizz

It's true i read a great book called Madness explained by richard nutell, you should read it, it documents this psychiatrists first hand accounts of patients of various asylums, basically we are all boderline schizo but some people are trigged into full blown pyschosis easier....
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

they believe there's a link between spacing off and involuntary habits like nail biting, hair twisting or finger fiddling and schizophrenia.

according to me work training.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I think that because we're all so different, we're all really the same thing (if ya know what i meanz) and we should stop trippin so hard on individualism cause if you REALLY wanted the ppl around you to be individuals you'd be covered in jizz
    I think you may be the voice of a generation...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

well people mostly think of themselves slightly better than what they are, and treat the rest of civilization worse than what it deserves.

psychiatry and mental health organizations are products of the devil i.m.o...it`s a well known fact that these people are anti religious....Ive heard a well known psychiatrist on t.v say that if only one person believed in what is written in the bible then they would be considered mentally ill, but because the belief is held by a wide range of people it is not classed as so....Seriously I fear for the future of religious people, because as society becomes more and more secular, more and more religious people (who aren`t mentally ill) will be labled so because they hold strong religious beliefs in a heathen society were there is no room for belief in God or what is written in the bible.... and psychatrists and authourities will lead this persecution of religious believers in the guise of mental health..this is why I believe it is of the devil.

Seriously I believe that if Jesus came on earth now and did and said the things he did, they would try and lock him up in a mental hospital.

Shit is wicked !!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 03-11-2010 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    psychiatry and mental health organizations are products of the devil i.m.o...it`s a well known fact that these people are anti religious....Ive heard a well known psychiatrist on t.v say that if only one person believed in what is written in the bible then they would be considered mentally ill, but because the belief is held by a wide range of people it is not classed as so....Seriously I fear for the future of religious people, because as society becomes more and more secular, more and more religious people (who aren`t mentally ill) will be labled so because they hold strong religious beliefs in a heathen society were there is no room for belief in God or what is written in the bible.... and psychatrists and authourities will lead this persecution of religious believers in the guise of mental health..this is why I believe it is of the devil.

Seriously I believe that if Jesus came on earth now and did and said the things he did, they would try and lock him up in a mental hospital.

peace be with you !

Support the Real. Click HERE

^^^

You can make fun all you want, but it`s true !!!! Just read tsa`s first post he is in the mental health system, and isn`t even a psychiatrist and even he is saying that in order for people to be classified mentally sound they must follow social norms...This is where the problem arises between christians who believe in God and mental health ...In the bible we are specifically told not to follow the ways of the world or social norms, but to follow christ and God, so therefore christians will automatically stand out as being different from the rest of society, who do not believe in God and who according to the bible walk in the ways of the devil.....Now where the wickedness comes in is, psychiatrists and mental health organizations are starting slowly but surly to label people who do not do what the rest of society do, but hold strongly on to there religious convictions as mentally ill...Just read above what that psychiatrist said about belief in the bible...

For example Jesus in the bible talked about demon possession and clearly exposed it during his ministry, but today if someone where to say that people in society are possessed by demons litrually or the world is run by the devil they would be instantly labled as mentally ill, but yet this fact is clearly pointed out in the bible that such things are true and do happen.

That is just one of many examples of how mental health and christianity clash...and in my opinion it will only get worse in the future, because like I said as society becomes more secular the principals of the bible and belief in God, will become more foreign to them, and so anyone who strongly believes in the bible will be labled as mentally ill, because he or she chooses not to follow the wicked ways of the world or "social norms" as tsa put it, but instead remain faithful to God.

like I said

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 03-11-2010 at 09:38 PM.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

^
    Zoo you actually make some good points and, like all your other posts, if it wasn't so awash with Christian bias it might be worth the read. Unfortunately stuff like this...

... demon possession and ... people insociety are possessed by demons litrually or the world is run by the devil they would be instantly labled as mentally ill, but yet this fact is clearly pointed out in the bible that such things are true and do happen.
    ...turns people off. The old "it's a fact because the bible says so" thing is just plain BS.

The good point you do make though, Christianity aside, is the labeling of those who don't follow social norms as mentally ill, when as a society we partake in actions that if focused on in an isolated, individual case these actions would be considered insane.

Quite simply the righteous (which Zooruka considers to only be Christians ) will be are considered mentally unsound.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

^^^

You can make fun all you want, but it`s true !!!! Just read tsa`s first post he is in the mental health system, and isn`t even a psychiatrist and even he is saying that in order for people to be classified mentally sound they must follow social norms...This is where the problem arises between christians who believe in God and mental health ...In the bible we are specifically told not to follow the ways of the world or social norms, but to follow christ and God, so therefore christians will automatically stand out as being different from the rest of society, who do not believe in God and who according to the bible walk in the ways of the devil.....Now where the wickedness comes in is, psychiatrists and mental health organizations are starting slowly but surly to label people who do not do what the rest of society do, but hold strongly on to there religious convictions as mentally ill...Just read above what that psychiatrist said about belief in the bible...

For example Jesus in the bible talked about demon possession and clearly exposed it during his ministry, but today if someone where to say that people in society are possessed by demons litrually or the world is run by the devil they would be instantly labled as mentally ill, but yet this fact is clearly pointed out in the bible that such things are true and do happen.

That is just one of many examples of how mental health and christianity clash...and in my opinion it will only get worse in the future, because like I said as society becomes more secular the principals of the bible and belief in God, will become more foreign to them, and so anyone who strongly believes in the bible will be labled as mentally ill, because he or she chooses not to follow the wicked ways of the world or "social norms" as tsa put it, but instead remain faithful to God.

like I said

peace be with you !
    you think christianity has a monopoly on the belief in God. This is untrue. If a religion is paying respect to the creator of all things and all life then it doesn't matter if you agree with the tradition, practice, words or whatever as they're all paying respect to the same thing, the same source.

I don't care what the medical field or psychiatrist (atleast any of the modern ones) have to say as they're all full of shit, focused on curing the symptom and rarely concerned with dealing with the actual source of the problem.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Wu Vatican

peace be with you !
    bro its true.

i hadn't been in a church in forever, as im not relegious but recently i was in a church for like a wake/service for the baby daughter of a cousin of mine and the shit the pastor was saying left me seriously thinking people who really believe that shit are delussional.

i even told my mother, that shit is a cult. its just that the big religions are so widely accepted that they moved beyond cult status.

wither there is or is not a god is beyond me and i dont care to think about it because theres no way anyone can know. i just try and live a good moral life. but the shit that people actually believe and adhere to in almost all religions is straight lunacy. to literally believe the stuff is beyond logic/reason and hence sanity.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

^^^^^

See this is the problem nigga`s who think like this are psychiatrists and run the mental health system`s .

religious nigga`s beware !!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    man, social norms are the shit

working in a mental house has helped me realize that what many say is true, we're all insane. If not all then wayyyyy too many off us are.

if we didn't have conformity everyone would do whatever they want. the problem is motherfuckers wanna do some sick, stupid, vindictive, pointless,random,homosexual,jew,retarded,low down dirty, sneaky, double cross, wicked, douche, whored, wucorp shit 24/7.

Dealing with schizos shows the pains of not adapting to social norms. 99% of them believe they're an exceptional being and because of this the rules of society don't apply to them. there's a greater conspiracy or power trying to control them and they uniqueness should be respected to the point that they can bust out their dick and jack off where ever and whenever to various E network shows in front of the State Audit Personel

Your logic is skewed.

Your relating the fact that people with mental illness don't conform to societal norms, with the danger of sane people not conforming to societal norms.

These people aren't mentally ill because they don't conform to societal norms, they don't conform to societal norms because they are mentally ill.

Every great innovator, leader and visionary in human history didn't conform to social norms.

haha, and the "Psychiatrist" is actually evolutionary scientist Richard Dawkins.

That TV appearance was great, he looked like an adult in room of children.

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    ^
    Zoo you actually make some good points and, like all your other posts, if it wasn't so awash with Christian bias it might be worth the read. Unfortunately stuff like this...

...turns people off. The old "it's a fact because the bible says so" thing is just plain BS.

The good point you do make though, Christianity aside, is the labeling of those who don't follow social norms as mentally ill, when as a society we partake in actions that if focused on in an isolated, individual case these actions would be considered insane.

Quite simply the righteous (which Zooruka considers to only be Christians ) will be are considered mentally unsound.

HETEPU

actually, zoo has a point when he says it's in the bible so it did happen.
    the bible being an encoded account on history.
    i think demonic possession, as it is literally portrayed in the bible, is a witness account or a metaphor for something that wouldn't be widely understood.

concepts like hyperdimensional entities interacting in another dimension, over using a 4 dimensional avatar body.

the bible is like the big budget hollywood movie version of a history textbook.