Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: before yall hate on DRAKE... take a second to reflect on his STRUGGLE!!!!!!!

You guys are retarded with this shit. Angry cos someone whos not you made it and isn't spending all their time bitching on the internet. Whys everyone gotta be a faggot for liking music that you don't. Do you realize how insecure and hateful that makes you sound, or do you like exposing yourselves as closed minded and bitter motherfuckers? You guys think success equals wackness. Thats not even slightly true. Lots of people like popular stuff cos its good, not cos their 'brainwashed' by BET or some bullshit. Liking artists with a lack of success gives you a reason to excuse your own lack of success. Rapping over soul beats about guns and drugs is no more clever than drake making a catchy song about girls. They're just different. Using the word playerhater might sound lame but thats exactly what you are. Its fine to dislike something, but once you've expressed it once, why keep regurgitating the same shit? Do you think anyones gonna change their mind about the music they like because you dropped an illiterate comment on a message board? Especially when you debunk your own theories by calling people 'euro faggots'. You people want Hip Hop to be dead just so you can be proved right. Also when did major labels ever want to 'sign niggas from the block'?! And when has Drake betrayed his background in his music?!

Keep firing, assholes! Mai Wang Tu Phat's Avatar

^God damn truth

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

That fight scene was hilrious though LMAO

I've seen tougher scenes involving Carlton Banks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    You guys are retarded with this shit. Angry cos someone whos not you made it and isn't spending all their time bitching on the internet. Whys everyone gotta be a faggot for liking music that you don't. Do you realize how insecure and hateful that makes you sound, or do you like exposing yourselves as closed minded and bitter motherfuckers? You guys think success equals wackness. Thats not even slightly true. Lots of people like popular stuff cos its good, not cos their 'brainwashed' by BET or some bullshit. Liking artists with a lack of success gives you a reason to excuse your own lack of success. Rapping over soul beats about guns and drugs is no more clever than drake making a catchy song about girls. They're just different. Using the word playerhater might sound lame but thats exactly what you are. Its fine to dislike something, but once you've expressed it once, why keep regurgitating the same shit? Do you think anyones gonna change their mind about the music they like because you dropped an illiterate comment on a message board? Especially when you debunk your own theories by calling people 'euro faggots'. You people want Hip Hop to be dead just so you can be proved right. Also when did major labels ever want to 'sign niggas from the block'?! And when has Drake betrayed his background in his music?!
    first of all.. euro faggots is a term that is reserved for a particular group of euro heads!!!!!!!

all the names i mentioned... are a-typical euro faggots!!!!!!!

i dont know the ins and outs of dubstep, so youll never see me talking about it in the critical sense!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill be the first to tell you authentic hip hop gets more love overseas than it does stateside in 2010!!!!!!!!!

i also dont hate on any nigga for being successful, i hate on niggas for being fraudulent toys!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem, jay-z, nas, kanye west, 50 cent, luda... these niggas do it big, !!!!! theyre a great representation of what hip hop can do for niggas on a grand scale!!!!!!!!!!! undeniably talented, commercial winners!!!!!!!!!

but.. cats like drake...

that are being pushed and marketed as NEXT to the masses through a massive media push that centers around image as opposed to the music.. thats never gonna sit with me!!!!!!!!

so far.. drake just rapping for the bitches, so i cant shit on him for not being himself yet!!!!! but best believe ill call the nigga on his fraudulence if i hear him refer to poverty from a personal point of view when its been documented he comes from privilege!!!!!

i hear niggas nicer than drake every single day, that have NEVER RECORDED ANYTHING!!!!!

basically, i dont hate the player, i hate the game nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

close thread. some of you guys should read this shit and stand in a corner or something.

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post

so far.. drake just rapping for the bitches, so i cant shit on him for not being himself yet!!!!! but best believe ill call the nigga on his fraudulence if i hear him refer to poverty from a personal point of view when its been documented he comes from privilege!!!!!
    oh noooo you're actually gonna call him on it?????? on an actual message board??? nah man dont do it!!!! for the love of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

WHAHAHAHAHAHA

can you picture this fruit in his bedroom listening with an ice grill to drake waiting till he SLIPS UP so he can blog about it!!!!!!

WHAHAHAHA DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS ACTUALLY EXIST?

Theres alot of confused mf's in here.

I've lost count the amount of timesive seen the phrase "he's only succesful becuase of all the marketing" posting here. I always normally argue against that. Because you dickheads use that line even on rappers like Jay Z.

Now all of a sudden we finally do have a un-arguable case of an example of an artist who is the DEFINITION of a marketing and hype PR excercise like Drake, and all of a sudden people come out to defend him.

Drake is THE example of a rapper who has hype purely down to marketing execs pushing his name. He's done nothing in his career, never built up any underground fanbase, its all artificial hype.

I dont have an opinion on him Personally, I think he's OK, but finally I would admit this IS an example of a rapper who famous purely because of marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by cap View Post
    oh noooo you're actually gonna call him on it?????? on an actual message board??? nah man dont do it!!!! for the love of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

WHAHAHAHAHAHA

can you picture this fruit in his bedroom listening with an ice grill to drake waiting till he SLIPS UP so he can blog about it!!!!!!

WHAHAHAHA DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS ACTUALLY EXIST?
    Cap your so corny, its just horrible.

If your first language isnt English please dont comment on english based rap.

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    Cap your so corny, its just horrible.

If your first language isnt English please dont comment on english based rap.
    im corny

but THUGISM isnt??

if you're done in there you can come out angry's asshole.

thank you come again.

i hate to say it... buts its a lot of overseas faggots that cant grasp the cultural connection between a niggas background and the music he makes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wera = overseas faggot with atrocious taste and a delusional sense of self worth!!!!

cap = a guido popping his collar in norway defending buddens endlessly on wu tang message boards.. textbook euro faggot!!!!!!!!!!

sean bateman = an australian nut hugger that fancies dubstep and other questionable forms of alternative music commenting on hip hop endlessly with no sense of history or cultural perspective!!!!!!!!

these threads are great, they draw a line in the sand... fraudulent niggas expose themselves on the daily here!!!!!!!!!!

hip hop started as self expression, and these fags will defend weenies making music that doesnt match their persona because its "just entertainment" where they stand!!!!! yall have ZERO connection to the culture, just quit commenting on it altogether!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [slow clap] that turns into [thunderous applause]

good post. good post.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Banned

. Also when did major labels ever want to 'sign niggas from the block'?!
    its niggas coming out of the woodwork to argue that have no idea what theyre talking about!!!!!!!!

who do you think these labels were signing to slave driver contracts!?!?!? well read college boys!?!?!?!?

they were signing niggas that would do next to anything to get off the block!!!!!!!!!

its why pictures like this EXIST!!!!!!!!!

do you think dre enjoyed posing like this!?!?!?! because he didnt... but it beat ducking bullets on the block!!!!!!!!!!!

i advise you do your research before you try setting niggas straight my dude!!!!!!!!

look into steve rifkind, jerry heller, and LOUD records...

they were signing hungry niggas right off the block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear a lot of yall musta started listening to hip hop post 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most of the forefathers in hip hop were STREET niggas!!!!!!!!

afrikka bambaaata, kool herc, they were doing it for the block!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas were getting signed for $30,000 and selling 5 million records... artists that come from poverty been getting taken advantage of since THE MUSIC BUSINESS started you square peg ass nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!

history lesson is finished for the day!!!!!

peace to any nigga that still holds artists accountable for what they do and say!!!!!!!!!!

LOL i actually just got done watching an long video interview with jerry heller a few days ago.that mother named his label right, he was a ruthless sonnaofa bitch.

i only watched it to see his side of the story on the whole eazy situation. i dont believe he's evil like people will tell you, hes just an old school brutal scum of a business man.

but either way you have to give Heller credit for putting his trust in Eazy like that. NWA, Bone Thugs, would never of existed other wise.

Unfortunately Eazy learnt some bad habits from that motherfucker, which is why Bone Thugs didnt make a single DIME off their multi platinum E99 Eternal. That album sold like 20 million and they didnt see a penny. Cus Eazy gave them a Heller special.

i think i'm high

^^funk flex really let this go down LOL....hahahaha e-mail sent from little wayne LOL

^^LMAO best parody of this clown

Realness

bateman has exposed himself as the most homotional faggot on this board!!!!!!!

you live in the outback and moderate an alternative music section on a wu tang message board... kill yourself ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
    fail...lmao.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Ok, look.
    Drake had it good, we know this.
    He raps about how success has affected his life.
    I never heard this guy rap hard at all.
    He spits some good lines and metaphors here and there.
    He has some ok shit.
    He is staying in his lane.
    If you dont like the nigga thats cool.
    LOL i still dont see why niggaz hate on him for no reason.
    If you dont like the nigga then cool, but he's just doin him.
    Listen to a Drake track, all he talks about is how his life has changed since he been in the game.
    Now when he starts talking some thug shit then i'll hop on the bandwagon with ya'll lol...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.