Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Deck and his Facebook stalker !

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    danger of what? wtf are mutherfuckers on here so fearful of? everyday i learn of a new conspiracy...
    1. mufuckin STALKERS!!!! thats what.. you aint read the whole thread ?

2. yall are throwin these bitches on mufuckin pedestals and shit.. like they be the best thing to mufuckin' happen since cool aid.. wtf mang.
    they aight, but no more than that.

Peace to the gawds, earf, moons and stars and my wu tang brothers!!!

the only thing that scares me about eastern europeans is the fear of getting my CC info stolen... or a computer virus. you act like seeing pretty girls spitting wu-like in russian is an everyday occurrence... in like 16 hours i'll be completely over it, but right now, im fascinated... dont hate...

Fresh 2 Deff

hahaha shiiit, the day some crazy ass bitch decides to stalk yo ass, you might think differently it dont matter where they from tho.. they all fuckin CRAZY..

yo if the bitches were mad ugly, on some real jabba the hut shit, you wudnt be down with it?.. but the only reason they shit is facinating now is becuz they pretty and happen to spit wu-like in russian, its cool' i dont fall for that tho? .. theres pretty bitches lots of places.. as i said, its aight, but nothing special. ish dont blow my mind..
    listen they can do what they gotta do, i wont hate on that' but i won't glorify the shit either, .. just speaking the mufuckin TRUTH!

it really aint that serious,you dont like,u dont gotta be in this thread

i think i like gallah the most. she looking for US citizenship?

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    it really aint that serious,you dont like,u dont gotta be in this thread
    the thread from the beginning was about Larisa and her stalkin' ass ways, thats why i spoke in this thread to begin with, cuz that shit was funny as fuck. now suddenly some mufucker or more, turned this great thread bout a crazy ass bitch, to be bout some random bitches makin wu-like rap. damn... it almost killed the fuckin' thread.. im tryna bring back the original topic in this thread. furthermore, if they want props for they music, throw that shit in the proper forum, not the WU forum.
    these bitches aint WU.

CHRONZ wtf i thought u good man...crazy shit.random bitches bla bla
    stuff ya nasty words up ya ass

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by Elena Rush View Post
    CHRONZ wtf i thought u good man...crazy shit.random bitches bla bla
    stuff ya nasty words up ya ass
    ELENA wtf, i thought you would understand this point'o'veiw.

Listen. if ya want props for yo music, just throw shit in the Hiphop section. not the WU section. this thread had me laughing hard over the stalking ass Larisa, and i want this tread to return to its original thang.

Im sorry Elena, but i have to decline yo offer... my ass is an 1 way exit ONLY!

This is not the point of view, its just frustration for no reason ....your words a lot of disrespect i think. don't call me and my friend the bitches pls...

Fresh 2 Deff

[QUOTE=Elena Rush;1921715]This is not the point of view, its just frustration for no reason ....your words a lot of disrespect i think. don't call me and my friend the bitches pls...[/QUOTE

disrespect?.. what the fuck are you on about.. and yo, dont think shit, KNOW SHIT! im just speaking my mind here. if i wanted to disrespect you, i would have done shit VERY differently. believe me.
    if i called you a slut, hoe or skank, i could understand what you mean by disrespect. bitch can be said in 2 different ways tho, the good way or the "bad" way-

now i ask you....

you got ass yeah? you got titts yeah?.. then yous' a bitch ( but in the good way )
    you got ass? you got titts? you act stuck up, like a mufucker plus other bullshit.. then yous' a bitch ( but in the "bad" way )
    if you, after reading this, still feel offended, then its because you can nod' accepting to the lower option... shit i know hella good bitches.. they cool'

but aight Elena. have it yo way.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by CHRONZ View Post
    you got ass yeah? you got titts yeah?.. then yous' a bitch ( but in the good way )
    you got ass? you got titts? you act stuck up, like a mufucker plus other bullshit.. then yous' a bitch ( but in the "bad" way )
    if you, after reading this, still feel offended, then its because you can nod' accepting to the lower option... shit i know hella good bitches.. they cool'

but aight Elena. have it yo way.

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic View Post
    hahahaahahahah!!!

Actually Deck should be happy he's got a stalker-he's got to be near 50, not a great body, he's a quiet nice guy-so if a young woman finds him attractive, he should be happy someone thinks of him in that way. He would be my last choice as a stalkee--if I had to stalk someone I'd prefer he had a body like Randy Orton-everyone in the public has fans and this is how a lot of women express it- Since mostly men post here-I don't most of you really get it. Some pics are a little out there and the fact that the girls want to rap is something else and its a lot of wasted time, but some people are just fans like that. And old boy who says bitches can be a good thing, my man has NEVER called me that and its just a classless remark. You call your people that-it won't fly everywhere.

^^^deck has actually not insulted the woman at all and has been pretty civil and respectful towards her, all things considered.