Thread: how do i know

Default how do i know

how did i know they where going to call me crazy and that they where riding circles around me before this??

it dont matter, they would just call me crazy again... I know when fucking mistakes are made.. They made another mistake and sealed it with calling me crazy... You got to be a dumb fucking person to believe these people can't make mistakes....

How about this? When we where talking as a family and we where talking about our family crime history.. And my uncle was asked a question and he started telling a story how they killed some black people.. He did it in a way as not even thinking.. I dont wanna say much more about it.. But these people fuck up bro.. Now you gonna tell me they wanna me to spread the idea that they kill blacks???? Or that they are using me to remove race problems??lol yeah...

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Boston - NYC

fuck this world!!!!!! lol.... might as fucking well.......

This nigga night pupil is possessed !!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

umm
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?