Thread: i havent heard a hi tek banger in a minute

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Default i havent heard a hi tek banger in a minute

i will still buy reflection eternal two because i mean i been waitin for another reflection eternal since i was like 2 but farealz, hi tek never really puts out songs that make me say god damn this nigga jus earned it, he always brings heat but he never brings da ruckus.... someone post some of his better recent beats

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

i don't care to youtube @ the moment but go check out the new Reflection Eteral single/video; "In This World" - that shit is the illest track from both Tek and Kweli i've heard in a good while.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

I agree ALCATRAZ, his period of bangers isn't like was it was in early 2000, he's been more quiet since the work on Detox and Aftermath artists. It seems like some Aftermath producers are caught up in providing for Dre lately rather than building their own brand. If they're eating well from it, in a sense I can't blame them though

I've liked the new Reflection Eternal stuff (minus Internet Connection), I hope to hear some bangers from the new LP, then a round of dope Hi-Tek produced songs.

The last song that made me say damn was "My Piano" with Rae & Ghost but here's a few dope songs I've got in daily rotation

"Brand New Day" is the laid back sounding Hi-Tek, like what you heard on Music Is My Life with Common & Nas, it's a feel-good song featuring the 90s veteran Kurious Jorge.

Raje - "Dead Or Alive" is the darker, aggressive sound of Hi-Tek, I like this one alot, he chose a good MC to work with.

Download or stream here: http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/raje-deadoralive/

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
    well thats just.........funny as hell!!!!!

Banned

hi-tek one of the hardest producers to come out the midwest!!!!!!!

unfortunately, he has just blaze syndrome, and went form dropping beats everywhere, to picking his spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope no wu heads slept on this track... classic ragu!!!!!!!!!

cpl older cuts...

^^^ still cant believe tek gave this track to bizzys non rapping ass!!!!!!!!!!

i loved them beats he was cooking up over at aftermath!!!!!!!!!!!!! just wish he woulda done more!!!!!!!!!!!

and ill finish it off by posting a classic tek banger... he still got it in him, i got faith in reflection eternal 2!!!!!!!!!!!

post be incomplete without this video..

2010 hi tek.. white and blue flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drums break can break your spirit!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by angry!; 03-12-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post

^^^ still cant believe tek gave this track to bizzys non rapping ass!!!!!!!!!!
    nawww I loved this joint. Bizarre always comes thru with those fucked up tracks