Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Default Wolves

Wolves from dead prez' Lets Get Free album

I concur 100% with what Minister Farrakhan is saying here. He says it straight up without cutting corners. It may be harsh and abrasive but this is what's needed right now. Black people in america need to take credit for our faults and realize what has been and is currently being done to us on a daily basis. Once we do this we need to organize an escape route. I have some good maps, but it takes hard work and a lot of rejection. Rejection from your peers and even some of your family. But you know what "Jesus" was rejected. These are some of my brief thoughts, hit me up with yours?

Take it easy
    Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Default Re: Wolves

peace is ruthless

the woman who holds the scales of justice is blind

it does not matter what you say to the world
    all that matters is your motives

if your motives are off
    you are fucked
    all the points have been made

This is Peace

but its not Farrakhan Speaking

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

^It sounds like him. Who is it?

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Banned

Your sig is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    ^It sounds like him. Who is it?
    i have no idea who it is

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

i dont listen to dead pres... ive sampled their stuff before and they talk they racist or something

they are not racist they just want a white supremist world built to uplift white people and bring down black people to crumble with the quickness

Veteran Member

Its so funny when Wu Tang fans call dead prez racist. Shows they don't have a clue what either group is saying.

lol fucin duck heads

Yea, I'm white and I listen to Dead Prez (i feel guilty about that though because they might not want me listening, i dunno). But they're not racist, they're just against white supremacy, and so am I. It's just their word choice annoys me at times. I can understand why people think they're racists.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

Quote Originally Posted by MaShPG
    Yea, I'm white and I listen to Dead Prez (i feel guilty about that though because they might not want me listening, i dunno). But they're not racist, they're just against white supremacy, and so am I. It's just their word choice annoys me at times. I can understand why people think they're racists.
    they want you to do more than listen
    they want you to do something about the fucked up situation that your ancestors put us in and continue to maintain

i do more than listen, and what the fuck am i supposed to do about what my ancestors did? that's in the past now. don't gimme that bullshit, cause how do you know your ancestors weren't selling slaves?

hip hop will be dead until we ressurect that shit by uniting, instead of dividing and pointing the finger.

what did i do to you?

WHAT'S GOING ON?

i disagree with anybody who says that there is a group of people maintaining the current joke that we are experiencing by choice

nobody wants this shit