Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves

Default Re: Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7

this makes black people racist ?

what is overall accomplishment to alot of people ? money ?

does "making it" mean making alot of money to you ?

if you own your own home and drive a nice expensive car,wear expensive clothes, and is college educated does this mean you are successful ?
    No, I don't think that at all. Sucess is all a state of mind. I've seen more rich miserable people and more happy poor people in my life as proof. Making it to me is being content with life. If content means having a house on a lake then that's what I'll get and I'm not gonna let anyone stand in the way of that. If it means I put some needy kid through school, be it a black, white, or whatever kid then I'll do that and make sure nothing stands in his/her way. And no, by my comment I didn't mean that black are racist, but IMO blacks constantly hollering about how the white man is keeping them down is the same as those rednecks hollering that they're losing "their" country. Just like sucess, it's all a mindstate. Cause I don't care if you're white or black, you're always gonna run into somone that wants to see you fall. Niggas with pennies hate niggas with nickels just as much as crackers with pennies do.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
    real success is working to make this a better world than the one you were born into. if the previous generations before us had that mentality then maybe we wouldn't be standing in the shithole that we currently are.
    Co-sign

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Know what I hate, when Black people act like hispanics aren't a part of the minorities. I've been attacked by skin heads, harassed by cops for "being in the wrong part of town", and denied jobs becuase of my heritage, but some people act like we're not in the same boat. And I see more and more activists on TV bigging up their own race and forgetting about their fellow strugglers.

U.N.I.T.Y

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

. And no, by my comment I didn't mean that black are racist, but IMO blacks constantly hollering about how the white man is keeping them down is the same as those rednecks hollering that they're losing "their" country.
    i can't see how this is the same

Niggas with pennies hate niggas with nickels just as much as crackers with pennies do.
    yeah but a niggas face ain't on them pennies or nickels
    plus niggas with pennies hate niggas with nickels because they want what they have
    crackas with pennies just hate niggas, and if the nigga happens to have more money than him then he's extra angry

what do you think makes them hate niggas so much ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

when you say crackas, in your own mind, are you grouping all white people together?

when you say crackas, in your own mind, are you grouping all white people together?
    yup

just like when i type "niggas" i'm groupin all my niggas together

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

then, based on your previous statement "crackas with pennies just hate niggas, " I take it that you think all white people hate all black people, is that correct?

U N I T Y!!!

You see man, in my eye it's not the same. I came up in a family of strong black men. My father being the main one telling me the same things you're saying, "Don't let the white man dictate your life, they all wanna see us fall." But he holds a very good job working along side these whites, owns houses and cars and whatnot. My uncles are all doing the same, so I know for a fact that you can make it regardless if if the white man wants you too or not cause they came up just like a lot of black kids did, 5 kids 1 parent working 2-3 jobs to survive and they hardly had anything to show for it. But they're all set now. How come they did it and others can't? what makes them special? Did whitey just make my family the exception? Or is it just the fact that they didn't let anyone stop them from getting what they wanted.

then, based on your previous statement "crackas with pennies just hate niggas, " I take it that you think all white people hate all black people, is that correct?
    nah thats not what i meant but by the way its written and how i explained my use of the words crackas and niggas you can say that i'm saying that all crackas hate niggas

but i wouldn't use hate to describe this
    i would say that its in their nature to prey on us to preserve their existance
    and their envious nature can bring hate into it

it is the power structure's nature to prey upon the weak, true. I do not however see things in terms of color, rather in mindset. MJ owns a stake in a company that uses sweat shops to make shoes that people get beat and murdered over. It was a white that originally started nike, true. But he has the fucked mentality that money should come before all other. and I doubt from a business perspective that MJ is thinking too much different.

^^

It all comes down to the money

Race is no longer an issue

Condoleeza rice COUGH COUGH, colin powell COUGH COUGH COUGH

It's cold in here....

MJ is a product of white supremacy
    whites had and have to water us down to feel comfortable about himself because he is made weak

MJ is a result of their hatred toward nature

exactly, racism is just another tool the powerful use to keep the weak divided and battlin each other so that we never take the time to find who our real enemy is.