Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wolves

Default Re: Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7

plus i know how the monster was created, i already blamed myself for creating it

but now the monster is out of hand and needs to be contained and put down

contained?

i am now conviced that you are fucking with me

you sound on point but then you say dumb shit like that

plus
    you are fucking with the closest thing to an ally that you can possibly have

if you are fucking around - good job
    you almost had me

if you arent
    then you will be crushed

but i am sure you are aware of all this
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    contained?

i am now conviced that you are fucking with me

you sound on point but then you say dumb shit like that

plus

if you are fucking around - good job
    you almost had me

if you arent
    then you will be crushed

but i am sure you are aware of all this
    crushed by a monster i created ?

lol

hell no

all he does is go "ahrrrrrg ahhrgggg huh"

He's already half dead
    plus
    what the fuck is this suppose to mean ?

an alley ?

lol oh my living breathing God

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaShPG
    That's a good point...never thought of it that way. But you can understand the overall difference in the content between Kweli and 50 right? I'm just sick of the whole "it's white people's fault" excuse. That's played out.

peace and thanks for sharing respectfully blackwisdom,

MaSh
    Like I said in the mist of you two's arguing; Everyone has a part to play. "Non-Blacks" need to fess up to who, what, when, why, and how they attempted to destroy the Black and Brown people. The Black and Brown need to do the research of discovering their true selves, re-defining themselves and applying themselves in this society. These are just the tip of the ice berg. Unless this bare minimum is accomplished the Black and Brown are justified in saying that people oppress us, cause they don't want to do anyhting about it. 'But only we can really do something about it. Example:

If a Woman has no self-respect and can't respectful others, noone will ever, ever, ever, ever respect her. 'But if she takes a stance as a Strong Woman with upright morals principles that is building foundations and institutions in her personal life her family life her professional life and her community at large, people will have no other choice but to Respect her. That's the mission of the Black and Brown people on this globe.

Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

everything that is wrong is white folks fault
    You know what, I see now where you are coming from. I saw it, but I was looking at the small and big picture. I feel you.

Take it easy

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

what the fuck is this suppose to mean ?

an alley ?

lol oh my living breathing God
    damn yo

are you saying that we are enemies?

the olive branch is being held out to you...

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    Like I said in the mist of you two's arguing; Everyone has a part to play. "Non-Blacks" need to fess up to who, what, when, why, and how they attempted to destroy the Black and Brown people. The Black and Brown need to do the research of discovering their true selves, re-defining themselves and applying themselves in this society. These are just the tip of the ice berg. Unless this bare minimum is accomplished the Black and Brown are justified in saying that people oppress us, cause they don't want to do anyhting about it. 'But only we can really do something about it. Example:

If a Woman has no self-respect and can't respectful others, noone will ever, ever, ever, ever respect her. 'But if she takes a stance as a Strong Woman with upright morals principles that is building foundations and institutions in her personal life her family life her professional life and her community at large, people will have no other choice but to Respect her. That's the mission of the Black and Brown people on this globe.

Peace
    they'll respect her
    then they'll kill her like they do any of us with knowledge of self who stands strong

so my mission is to make shure what they do to us is erased for good

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

I don't understand what an apology or fess up from me is going to do. I'm just one person and am in no way racist, yet I'm still be hated by blacks for no reason. Am I hated because of what my forefathers did? Well alright if you want to hate me for that be my guest. But if you want racism to end, like many problems, you need to look within yourself first. Because as long as you think this:
    everything that is wrong is white folks fault
    You're the same as white supremacists.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

You know what, I see now where you are coming from. I saw it, but I was looking at the small and big picture. I feel you.

Take it easy
    scape goat

they say put everything on the Goat

check the scriptures on the different characteristics of the Goat and the Sheep if you haven't already

He's already half dead
    If you haven't noticed by now, he's not talking about Hip Hop right now. He's talking about something that will happen that no one can stop. If you take offense to it, then you're acknowledging that this post was originally about as correctness.

Take it easy

I don't understand what an apology or fess up from me is going to do. I'm just one person and am in no way racist, yet I'm still be hated by blacks for no reason. Am I hated because of what my forefathers did? Well alright if you want to hate me for that be my guest. But if you want racism to end, like many problems, you need to look within yourself first. Because as long as you thing this:
    You're the same as white supremacists.
    no i'm not

i'm a lawyer for my people and i got your ass on the witness stand sweating
    talking about "can we all just get along"

there is a difference

So you don't want to get along with me simply because I'm white? That sounds racist to me. And I'm not sweating, I'm building. Your hating.

WHAT'S GOING ON?

I don't understand what an apology or fess up from me is going to do. I'm just one person and am in no way racist, yet I'm still be hated by blacks for no reason. Am I hated because of what my forefathers did? Well alright if you want to hate me for that be my guest. But if you want racism to end, like many problems, you need to look within yourself first. Because as long as you think this you're the same as white supremacists.
    I said that everyone has a place in this. If you just say they did it and don't try to "fix" it then you're still at fault. The same way with me not looking into myself first (which I already have and still continue to do).
    scape goat

they say put everything on the Goat

check the scriptures on the different characteristics of the Goat and the Sheep if you haven't already

I did this several years ago.

Peace

He's talking about something that will happen that no one can stop.
    truth

i just cant quite figure out what talking shit on an internet forum would do in aid of anything

unless mr 7 is talking shit and trying to confuse anybody who reads this thread

from what i can see
    everything is well on its way to ending with or without any heroic actions from anybody posting on the wutangcorp.com internet forums

but
    i may be wrong
    (this has happened repeatedly in the past)

um..yea. Hip Hop isn't just for black people. Ask any of the Hip Hop pioneers (KRS-One, DJ Kool Herc, Afrikaa Bambatta, and even Grandmaster Flash, the dude in your sig) and they'll say Hip Hop is for everybody. And I'm not into Hip Hop to "be cool", if I were I'd be listening to 50 and all that crap. I'm in Hip Hop to benefit from it and to improve the kulture of it, something you probably know nothing about, because if you think Hip Hop is only for blacks you are an ignorant moron no different from clansmen. See blackwisdom is pro-black and all of that, yet he does it in a respectful manner that doesn't accuse all whites, he knows what Hip Hop is too, your just an arrogant asshole.
    we don't get along because of this
    not because your white

i don't dislike people because they are pink in color
    that would be stupid and i'm to grown to think like that

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    truth

i just cant quite figure out what talking shit on an internet forum would do in aid of anything

unless mr 7 is talking shit and trying to confuse anybody who reads this thread

from what i can see
    everything is well on its way to ending with or without any heroic actions from anybody posting on the wutangcorp.com internet forums

but
    i may be wrong
    (this has happened repeatedly in the past)
    "Some" people are on the internet for a small portion of their day. **hum** I wonder what they're doing with the rest of their day.