Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who said a freestyle spit off a blackberry couldnt be hot!!

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    Your arguments are getting more and more obscure and off topic as the thread goes on. I wonder why?

1. Yes every rapper uses Blackberrys, thats not the point. It's like your pretending we're laughing at a guy from the 90's for using a pen & notepad. Stop being a fucktard.

2. Stop acting like the whole universe didnt clown on Drake for using his blackberry on that radio freestyle. Angry is in the majority, not minority. That block head nigga was trippin, it was obvious.

3. You have made nearly 500 posts in Hip Hop shop since Angry joined. Stop saying its only 10. Your now starting to lie alot.

4. In your Ras Kass thread, you agreed with Angry's points at the time about Ras, now all of a sudden, you dont.

5. Why do you keep calling him a bone thugs fan (as if thats a valid insult anyway, when you listen to fags like Eyedea) when I dont think Angry's ever made a post about Bone Thugs.

6. You dick rided Angry to the white meat right up until the second he sonned your Aussie pal.

7. Angey is a true hip hop head, which is whats important in here, you, are not. You will never win, and your soundin like a lil bitch right now. Angry's a good poster, and knows his shit, you, or Cap, or Dusk do not. Youve never added good insights, you scope of naledge is limited, your opinions, awful.

And yes, that 9 time soutta 10 is the shit, but the album, is not.
    Why are you responding for angry 'bro'?

I know you guys have some kind of connection given both of you are horrendously overenthusiastic about wack hip hop.

But you're taking the relationship a little too far.

Your opinion on who is or is not a "true hip hop head" lacks any credibility. You formulate your musical taste based on whatever gimmick you've adopted most recently.

I have tended to agree with angry in the past, because he bigs up pretty much everything. I think he's a pretty good poster in comparison with guys like you and the rest of the people in here. He just has a weird/creepy imaginary emotional connection with rappers.

I point this out on one occasion, in some thread about how Prodigy is clearly terrible now, and all of a sudden i've got you on my back stepping in to defend the only dude in America who will co sign your bullshit.

Again, the fact you're talking about knowledge in relation to music shows that you don't get it. Neither does angry.

You guys think because you have a wealth of knowledge about rapper's personal lives that makes you more of an authority on their music.

I do know a lot of hip hop, but only because i've listened to a shit load of it and absorbed information unintentionally. You on the other hand research this shit like it was a school project.

It's weird and bordering on pathetic.

Why aren't you guys starting threads about Juice or Supanatural or Black Thought or whoever else.

Guys who actually do freestyle and do it seamlessly and who are constantly overlooked and forgotten about.

Instead you're complaining about fucking Drake, a dude who has never professed to be a 'real mc' and making heartfelt posts about Prodigy's fucking sickle cell.

Wow, what did all this ruckus come from?

I'm struggling to find a valid solid point or argument any of you are trying to make in this thread.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

^Location: Where the crack be evaporatin...

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Bateman your just rambling aimlessly now. Your unable to argue the original point so your just rambling about butthurt other crap that no one cares about.

I dont always agree with Angry but this time I do, so I'm with him on this, get over it.

I come here to talk about HIP HOP, not whos black and who isnt, I feel like alot of you post here to vent. Which is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by cap View Post

watch one of the best mc's in the game school you dummies.
    he just wrote that comin' in and spit that shit better than most rappers who know all the words to their shit and rapped it for 5 years straight.

let the hate commence. pull out your pom poms haters...
    ^^
    SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...

- YOU ARE THE PASTY GUY THAT DESPERATELY WANTED EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD TO BELIEVE HE WAS BLACK...

- Your location apparently is THUGISM whahahahahah down syndrome muthafucka

-you're the guy that made the following threads...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84096

^^ a thread where this stalker ass wigger shows pictures of ghost's house which looked on the internet for all night...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86053

^^ "why are my hero's clipse making music with rick ross, dont tell me these guys arent really drug kingpins " whahahahaha

and theres lots more of these son.

and im corny?? hang yourself for the good of everybody please.

this is the biggest bullshit ever written in the hip hop shop.
    this makes absolutely no sense. so you're saying he's pretending to be a rapper cus he talks about his skills and rapping itself. THE GUY IS A RAPPER!! ITS HIS JOB!!! OH but you prefer when these guys talk about selling crack, being kingpins, being serial killers etc.... shit that only a wigger from england would believe... dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess KRS-ONE, rakim, ,nas, BDK, kool g rap, big pun, big L and them all were pretending to be rappers.

failing ass wigger!!!!!

LMAO at this guy giving mc'ing advice to anyone, these guys you are hating on have rapped all over the world. you still live with mommy and post angrily on wutangcorp.com whahahahahah if this doesnt strike you as funny you need a special bus to drive you to school.

ok guys that is all for now.

proceed with the L's...
    ............................................______ __........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................”:, ........
    .....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
    .................../.................................................. .........,}....
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
    .............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

oh dear god....
    hahaha im the wigger now?? when have i ever said i was anything other than italian? lol unlike you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

^^read up homeslice (is that the way you guys say it??)

and if it isnt true, why does everybody ether your ass with bringing up this most emberassing of pasts??
    did every corp poster dream about this?? every poster in every country around the globe imagined this??

LOL and now all of a sudden you have italian heritage too?? whahahahaha do you think by saying that i would take it easy on you and become your Ebff??
    whatever doesnt make you a pasty redhead freckled gap tooth loser huh? lame, you're english get over it!!!
    why are you so obsessed with black people???? what is it about them? honestly laced just between you and me.......

is it the penises???

whahahahaha

your idea of an insult is....

"you have never met a black person..."

(which i have btw)

what is it about them laced i wanna know. am i missing out????

oh and you know damn well, i aint belgian. i dont mind being called that cus i dont suffer from a severe case of "identity crisis"

i bet you wouldnt call a paki or whatever the fuck kinda immigrants you got in the Uk an English bloke lol!!!!!!

back to the blacks for a minute.

that says it all doesnt it????
    i hope to find a love like this one day...

and lmao at any gucci mane fan that insults anyone else for listening to eyedea...

get your hip hop police ass out of here man. go hang yourself!!!

NOWWWWWW

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
    kool g rap, and ill bill spit off black berries as well i dont see wuts so special about this
    show me a video of kool g rap spitting off his blackberry on the radio jasjit!!!!!!!!

you niggas are retarded!!!!!! i dont care that niggas using blackberries in THE BOOTH, its 2010, pen and paper is dying, but kool g rap would not spit lines off his phone for a radio freestyle!!!!! neither would bill!!!!!!!!! thats bush league!!!!!!!!

anyway... im done with it, caps a fag with limited brainpower, hes a media toy, he falls in and out of love with whatever fads popping!!!!!!!!!!!!

bateman, it seems like were reaching for reasons to argue, thought supernat and juice are ill off the top, i agree!!!!!!!! so is KRS one, talib, eminem, snoop, its a lot of niggas and i rank em all!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas start calling me a hip hop stan, you may aswell insult every b-boy that ever lived!!!!!!!! i try to get some good discussion going here, each one teaches one, the internet blew that shit up!!!!!!

cap doesnt know how to defend himself without reverting back to dry ass gay jokes, step your comedy up you norweigan grease cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    look at the frauds rushing in for defense!!!!!!!!!

dusk embraces homosexuals in hip hop!!!!!!!

dusk had a nervous breakdown when raekwon said "he hated homos"!!!!!!!!!

dusk moderates an alternative music section on a wu tang website, and enjoys softening superheroes in photo shop by customizing them to reflect his queer sensibility!!!!!!!!

he enjoys punk rock, industrial house, and lupe fiasco...

the majority of his posts are spent quoting other faggots and followed with...

he is irrelevant in terms of hip hop discussion... much like cap, bateman, and any other faggot that signed up at a wu tang website to talk about anything BUT hip hop!!!!!!!!!

dusk been bleeding out his ass since middle school, hes a closet homo reading limited issue comics getting his sugar touched!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lmao...rushing in for defense...and i still find it funny that u think me not hating homos is a reason i cant discuss hip hop (btw,,im here because im a fuckin wu-tang fan, jackass), yet u have threads where u pretty much garggle the balls of whoever u find to be "street!!!"...and the way u describe prison, its like uve been there, and they converted u to Jizzlam.

LMAO...Jizzlam.

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    I feel like alot of you post here to vent. Which is sad.

funny u mention that, because ur "rushing in for the defense" of someone whose name is angry! and uses these>>!!!!!!! like ALCATRAZ uses 2pac nighties.

Death Poet

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

Inquiring minds want to know whose ass is in my sig

so who is it?

PRODIGAL SUN

i no longer know the definition of freestyle....

Quote Originally Posted by dret.izm View Post
    i no longer know the definition of freestyle....
    lower quality lyrics written right before an interview incase they ask you to to rap.