Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello Friends!

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Bron's going to Brooklyn. I been trying to tell u that

Thats one of the most unlikely scenario's. Chances of that are probably like 1%....considering they haven't moved, and don't have an arena.

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    Where the fuck do you people get this rubbish

Banned

Jolly Good!

I say.....

Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

who let the corp kkk representative back?
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I dont think he should leave. I dont think either should leave. I also think Wade should stay in Miami unless he goes home to play for the Bulls.

Cuz lets face it, Miami's roster is not good, and unless they can somehow land Amare, its not getting better.

Not that the Bulls are anything tho, but still I'd like it for the Bulls/Cavs rivalry to heat up again.

Probably Bosh is the only one who is going to leave, altho Toronto has talent. i cant understand why they aren't playing well. Maybe Bosh is overrated??

Some guys can't carry a team, he probably is one of those guys.

i think the bulls will pick up somebody this offseason, wade would be ok but it seems like every year his body needs to be repaired one way or another.

and bosh ive never really understood what was so great about him, hes a good player yeah, not a melo, lebron, wade level tho

and 'franchise' that tin man is awsome hahahaha

Welcome back. Unfortunately I missed out on your insights into Vatican life because it seems to have been edited by a molten volcanic rock force with a monster cock.

I never understood why there is so much hate here for you, Mr. Tooch, but then I remembered that the majority of people reading your posts are Americans who don't understand irony and sarcasm, particularly when it is used online. It's either that, or the majority of people here have autism and bipolar.

Or maybe all those things you said are your honest opinion and I have given you way too much credit.

Either way, there's one fine young fellow here called TecnicelStylez (or GiGi). He has a keen eye for fashion and is liable to date 5 women in the same week. He also has a penchant for bashing in the skulls of law enforcement agents and crackers wearing cardigans. I think he would appreciate your guidance.

SHEM HETEP.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    [COLOR=YellowGreen] majority of people here have autism and bipolar.
    So me and huggah are not the only ones who have noticed this strange wu tang/autism phenomenon.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Skampoe is pretty much the epitomy of what I'm talking about. Gavin would like to think he is up there, but he's not even in the same ballpark.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Welcome back. Unfortunately I missed out on your insights into Vatican life because it seems to have been edited by a molten volcanic rock force with a monster cock.

I never understood why there is so much hate here for you, Mr. Tooch, but then I remembered that the majority of people reading your posts are Americans who don't understand irony and sarcasm, particularly when it is used online. It's either that, or the majority of people here have autism and bipolar.

Or maybe all those things you said are your honest opinion and I have given you way too much credit.

Either way, there's one fine young fellow here called TecnicelStylez (or GiGi). He has a keen eye for fashion and is liable to date 5 women in the same week. He also has a penchant for bashing in the skulls of law enforcement agents and crackers wearing cardigans. I think he would appreciate your guidance.

SHEM HETEP.

Ben is the most sensitive guy i have come across on here next to skampoe. Did they edit this post or the one in the vatican?

I dont kno, its weird. Dude posts his intimate family moments online yet he is a huge ballbuster, but then gets real guarded about shit. But then at the same time he poses with guns and posts them.

I didnt even do anything tho, i just made a reference to something jasper did. Either way, i'm not really sorry about it. Ive never even seen the picture.

the people who i anger the most are the ones that seem to take what i say on this forum seriously, but they really shouldnt because its all a joke to me. ive said this repeatedly, sometimes i say things just to be annoying. well most of the time. Im only serious in the sportzone.

but i Digress, for I must plot the takeover of the vatican with blackula. We have a new snitch that we think can infiltrate their evil club

Banned

LOL...oh yea, heavy editing. Its like watching scarface on cable.

I always thought your posts in the Sports Zone were the unserious posts?

nicolaiii is the only irl sensitive bitch here, u hate the posters here irl... u faked ur death for wu corp acceptance for christ sake....
    non the less, its very amusing watchin this pathetic faggit act llike he dont care

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!