Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Method Man - Tical (Instrumental) ??

Seen & Heard Everywhere DiGitalChamberz's Avatar

Default Method Man - Tical (Instrumental) ??

Peace!

does any one know if MM's Tical (1994) is available as an instrumental album? all the other Wu albums have had instrumental Lp's to go wit it but i havent found Tical as an instrumental album.. anyone?

Peace!

Dunno if the whole album is out there as instrumentals, but there are a few tracks out there. I've got a few of the instrumentals off this album, not all of them though.

Peace!

damn god lol theres gta be an lp for this... what songs do you have as inst. for Tical?

I've been looking for years, pretty certain it doesn't exist. I've got Bring the Pain, Release yo Delf, All I need, Method Man Remix and PLO Style instrumentals, that's it.

the title track is what i need.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

ok so a long time ago (around 2001ish, long before i joined this site) I bought what can best be described as an underground white label very rare cdr of all the Tical instrumentals from the internet. I remember buying it thinking its probably bullshit because it didnt look real but when it arrived it was fucking inredible and had everything on it.

most incredibly it had an extra never heard before Tical instrumental that for as much as I can tell mustve been a rza beat. when i first got to that track, and noticed it wasnt a beat from Tical, my first thought was wtf this must be the guy who sold it me putting his own beat on there or some gay shit, but as I listened to it and more and more, it became pretty obvious this actually WAS a never heard before rza beat, from the Tical era.

It went along the Sub Crazy style of beat and it was unmistakably from RZAs head. if it wasnt a rza beat, it was the best copy of a 1994 style rza beat, probably ever made.

so anyway a few years ago after I had signed up to wu corp i remmeber thinking "this would be a cool thing to upload for those faggots", and i went off to rip it, but the CD had since vanished from my collection. I havent been able to find it since. Every now and then I go off to my cd racks (i have quite alot of CD's, its easy for a Cdr to slip away and go missing) and try in vain hope to search for it again, hoping it might show up. After seeing this thread, I went back again and looked for it, still no luck.

tl;dr, I did have it, aswell as a possible unreleased RZA tical beat, but I lost it.

damn yo... im doin a mean search n cant cum up wit shyt... im feinin for da instrumental for "Mr Sandman" that track alone got me DEEP into Rza's style of production anyways God, the search continues... lol

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Getting the instrumental for Mister Sandman would be like having the Holy Grail.

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    It went along the Sub Crazy style of beat and it was unmistakably from RZAs head. if it wasnt a rza beat, it was the best copy of a 1994 style rza beat, probably ever made.
    Even though Sub Crazy was a 4th Disciple cut

but whatever, I'm sure this 'white label CD-R' will show up w/ Sasquatch, the Easter Bunny and a twelve legged leprachaun named Chauncy who can sing 8 notes simultaniously and uses live puppies for mittens

Veteran Member

/\ Actually 4th Disciple only shares a co-production along with RZA on Sub Crazy

im just buggin how the hell theres a Enter the 36th chambers instrumental album.. and ALL the other 4 clan member albums just seems odd.. holy grail? shyyyyyt theres gta be a way to mute the vocals and just let the instrumental play lol

they was giving it on hiphopsite a few years ago

theres no rip

sorry guys

uugh!!!!! imma end up copying pasting n looping it myself n make my own instrumental lol

FRESH FISH

not all tical ones but still a shitload of meth instrumentals here

Shaolin Student

Here's a lossless rip of the promo cd:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/24kqh...e%2529.7z/file