Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: All black people told to leave Walmart over the loud speaker?(HOMOTHUG)

Fingerblasting Champ Teh KillaBee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    the funny thing was that some black people actually left the store when instructed to.

target sells watermelon soda.

lol awesome, I'm gonna be on that shit like aids on a $10 hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Are you fucking happy now?! I can't believe I have to post a picture of my shit in order to shut you faggots up! And this is me!

Ever tried "Arizona" brand watermelon juice? It's delicious!

Keep firing, assholes! Mai Wang Tu Phat's Avatar

target sells watermelon soda.
    Damn...people everywhere just hit a gold mine.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    You don't think anything is funny.
    Can you explain in detail how this is funny?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Veteran Member

What the hell? I have never seen that. But I don't drink soda so I don't go down that aisle. Who the hell makes that mess?

lol some Z!Ng3eRz in this thread.

Can you explain in detail how this is funny?
    It irritates sensitive people, which makes me laugh hysterically. If he was a black guy who said all the white people leave or all the yellow people leave, or all the Polacks leave, I would laugh just as hard, because that shit is funny. Anything out of the norm that makes life that much more interesting. You're just upset because anything racial fires up your ingrained knowledge of racial episodes real or imagined that you yourself encountered in your life. Different people deal with that shit differently. I laugh at it. You cry and squeeze your balls til they turn purple. That's all.

An act of God

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    i would have walked outta there with atleast 2 ps3 n 2 360elites just for my pain and anguish....
    And after they came through to bust all the black people I would have skated my pale self right past the arrests and beat downs with whatever I could grab. I'd do it with a smile on my face.

Seriously though, this shit is funny....

holy shit lmao

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    It irritates sensitive people, which makes me laugh hysterically. If he was a black guy who said all the white people leave or all the yellow people leave, or all the Polacks leave, I would laugh just as hard, because that shit is funny. Anything out of the norm that makes life that much more interesting. You're just upset because anything racial fires up your ingrained knowledge of racial episodes real or imagined that you yourself encountered in your life. Different people deal with that shit differently. I laugh at it. You cry and squeeze your balls til they turn purple. That's all.
    If that would've been Asians instead of blacks, I would've been just as upset as I am now. Is sickens me that you find racial situations funny. How would you react if someone told you to leave a store just because of your race?

Was the negative comment necessary? Can't you post a comment without making a negative comment about someone?

It's like when a marry couple argues and one of them calls their spouse a bitch, cunt, ass, etc. Be an adult for once.

An act of God

If that would've been Asians instead of blacks, I would've been just as upset as I am now. Is sickens me that you find racial situations funny.
    It sickens me you can't laugh at ignorance and stupidity.
    You don't enjoy laughing at the very things that make us human and instead reduce everything to a crotchety uptight rant even when people are just trying to enjoy themselves and have no mal intent.

It's like when married couples fight over something completely irrelevant to their marriage.
    You're acting like the woman who gets mad when the toilet paper roll spins in the wrong direction.

Grow some thicker skin, pain and suffering is the basis of comedy.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    It sickens me you can't laugh at ignorance and stupidity.
    You don't enjoy laughing at the very things that make us human and instead reduce everything to a crotchety uptight rant even when people are just trying to enjoy themselves and have no mal intent.

It's like when married couples fight over something completely irrelevant to their marriage.
    You're acting like the woman who gets mad when the toilet paper roll spins in the wrong direction.

Grow some thicker skin, pain and suffering is the basis of comedy.
    It's obvious that you're a shitty secondary. Good job on pretending to be someone else.

Why should I laugh at a race of people who were clearly upset at the fact that a worker at Wal-Mart told them to leave because of their race?

Was the negative comment necessary? You're behaving like a kid whose parents have failed to teach the little cunt manners and responsibility.

I'm assuming that you're a scared white guy.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 03-18-2010 at 05:26 PM.

An act of God

[QUOTE=Tectrus Moa;1841082]It's obvious that you're a shitty secondary. Good job on pretending to be someone else.

A secondary? I use to up things to the audio board jack. Nobody here sounds like me, nobody here posts like me.
    I only comment on your post because you pc humanists are the biggest biggots of all.
    You turn every issue related to race into racism even when none was implied.
    The man said he found the situation funny. What hate was there ? None. What attempt at being mean spirited was there? None.

Is he in anyway generalizing black people? No. He just finds this ridiculous scenerio funny because how often does it come up? Everybody is so tense about race, that this is just like a powder keg set off by some jerk off clerk who probably wished to all mighty God they could take back what he or she said over the PA.

When the rest of humanity can laugh at something and you can't, chances are the problem is YOU.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    A secondary? I use to up things to the audio board jack. Nobody here sounds like me, nobody here posts like me.
    I only comment on your post because you pc humanists are the biggest biggots of all.
    You turn every issue related to race into racism even when none was implied.
    The man said he found the situation funny. What hate was there ? None. What attempt at being mean spirited was there? None.

Is he in anyway generalizing black people? No. He just finds this ridiculous scenerio funny because how often does it come up? Everybody is so tense about race, that this is just like a powder keg set off by some jerk off clerk who probably wished to all mighty God they could take back what he or she said over the PA.

When the rest of humanity can laugh at something and you can't, chances are the problem is YOU.
    I doubt that everyone is laughing regarding this situation. I STILL don't find the crap funny.

Good night!