Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael Jai White's Blood And Bone

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    lmao..the scene where he is training with those asian cats and beating they asses for real
    LOL Yeah I know, this nigga real knows his shit. He was beatin they asses lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

ill ass movie

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Word, I didn't even know this movie had a thread. It's been a while since I saw it, but I was definitely feeling this joint. I liked when he was messing with Kimbo in the dvd extra.

"Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

wasnt there suppose to be a movie he did with bokeem woodbine seen it on imdb