Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Shyheim Responds To Lord Superb Ghost Writing Allegations And Exposes Him As A Liar A

Default Shyheim Responds To Lord Superb Ghost Writing Allegations And Exposes Him As A Liar A

http://www.forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTEzNTE

i knew perb was lyn bout everything
    smh

and that nigga wit the bizzy bone in his sig and his avy need stfu wit all that bullshit he was talkin sayin perb was this to ghost , perb was that to ghost , cut that shit out son

perb is a flat out bum

fuck outta here wit that bullshit son

YOU SMART DUMB NIGGAS!
    get off that special ed shit!
    [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/2lm6vwx.jpg[img/]

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

haha your still mad heated about this. weeks later.
    Shys just ventin becaue he brought up his name and shit. Shyheim admitted hismelf he used his hook.

HAHAHAAHhah Shy pulle dout the police record and shit hAHHAHHAHh.

Banned

now i understand the line "i didn't know they was young, i just like short bitches."

^man you JUST figured that out?

I posted them police records and conviction AGES ago. Everyone been knowing about that for ever

Banned

well you're just the man then aren't you.

yeah

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    haha your still mad heated about this. weeks later.
    Shys just ventin becaue he brought up his name and shit. Shyheim admitted hismelf he used his hook.

HAHAHAAHhah Shy pulle dout the police record and shit hAHHAHHAHh.
    yea 1 thing he took from perb , perb actin like he made the whole the damn album
    by himself even tho he admitted he didnt write shit

he play that woodrow the basehead real fuckn well

talkn bout he made the supreme clientele album wen the mothafucka was only on 2 tracks
    he didnt contribute shit on that album nor did he write shit on it
    Last edited by the visualizer; 03-21-2010 at 12:09 PM.

wu drama

Banned

thread starter you need to watch the interview again without getting mad and defensive, it might help you understand the situation with perb a little more!!!!!!

perb didnt say he wrote the whole album, he said he played a part in the album, because ghost has said perb didnt have nothing to do with it, when thats proven to be FALSE, superb was locked up, so it took some time to get his side of the story!!!!!!!

nigga wasnt even really dissing ghost, he just wants niggas to know he played a part in a classic album!!!!! hes not lying bruh, he was there, son mightve been able to capitalize off it 6 years ago, but he was locked up!!!!! now niggas think hes just talking crazy cuz hes broke, he might be broke, but hes not talkin crazy!!!!!!!!!!

one thing i wll say about wu nigguhs is regardless to the inside eefs they stick up for each other on some shit

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    thread starter you need to watch the interview again without getting mad and defensive, it might help you understand the situation with perb a little more!!!!!!

perb didnt say he wrote the whole album, he said he played a part in the album, because ghost has said perb didnt have nothing to do with it, when thats proven to be FALSE, superb was locked up, so it took some time to get his side of the story!!!!!!!

nigga wasnt even really dissing ghost, he just wants niggas to know he played a part in a classic album!!!!! hes not lying bruh, he was there, son mightve been able to capitalize off it 6 years ago, but he was locked up!!!!! now niggas think hes just talking crazy cuz hes broke, he might be broke, but hes not talkin crazy!!!!!!!!!!
    my nig theres a diffrence between sayin i wrote the album and sayin i was apart of the album all perb was saying i wrote the album. he be switchin up his stories on sayin what he wrote and what he didnt write. on that pop ya collars part 2 he said he didnt write shit on it, now he sayin he did this and that saying niggas favortie lines off supreme clientele was his lines bullshit
    i can understand if u want credit into being on the album but that dnt means u jus say sum outlandish shit on sayin he did the album. even yayo hushed his mouth wit that shit cause he realized he was dealin wit a fuckin crackhead

yeah but Shy barely mentioned Ghost let alone SC. wtf would a nigga like Shy know about that album anyway? Im pretty sure he was in the pen when that album was made.

to me this is a non issue at this point if theres 1 or 2 lames that wanna keep believing ghost didnt run with perbs style back then even in the face of blatent evidence then not gonna argue with tarded mf like that anymore.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

LOL he lied on Shyheim...smh
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

do y'all think we will see the 3rd part of that perb interview?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    yeah but Shy barely mentioned Perb let alone SC. wtf would a nigga like Shy know about that album anyway? Im pretty sure he was in the pen when that album was made.
    Shyheim went to jail after The W dropped. Youre not pretty sure....lol stop backin this man up after he keep gettin exposed, dickridin to the fullest degree...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.