View Poll Results: How do you rate this?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5: Masterpiece

2 15.38%
  • 4: Banger

11 84.62%
  • 3: Good

0 0%
  • 2: Boring

0 0%
  • 1: Wack

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner And A Movie

Default Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner And A Movie

1. Interrogation (Intro) (Ft. First Degree The DE, Don Rob) 1:14
    2. Colostomy Bag (Ft. G-Macc, C-Lim) 4:05
    3. D.O.A. (Ft. First Degree The DE) 5:37
    4. Fuck Off (Skit) 0:34
    5. Sit In That Corner Bitch 3:03
    6. I Know Who Did Dis (Ft. First Degree The DE, Don Rob, C.N.I.) 1:05
    7. Murder Over Hard (Ft. G-Macc, End Skit, B2O) 7:37
    8. G (Skit) 0:28
    9. I Tried To Commit Suicide (Ft. End Skit, G-Macc) 5:44
    10. Split Personality (Ft. G-Macc) 4:16
    11. Meat (Ft. First Degree The DE, G-Macc) 5:12
    12. Siccem (Ft. First Degree The DE, G-Macc) 6:14
    13. Dont Worry Momma Its Just Bleeding (Ft. Tech N9ne, Krizz 5:34
    Kaliko, First Degree The DE)
    14. The Police Is Here Ama Hit U Bacc (Skit) 0:44
    15. I Plotted (My Next Murder) 3:13
    16. Nutt Bagg 5:28
    17. High Speed (Skit) 0:53
    18. I Heard That Song B4 (Ft. C-Lim, Tallcann G, Cos, End Skit, 5:44
    G-Smooth)
    19. I Hate When Niggaz Get On The Phone When They Around Me 1:38
    20. Anotha Killin (Ft. Snoop Dogg, Daz, Kurupt) 6:10
    21. Ama Catch Up (Skit) 1:44
    22. We Played You Like A Violin (Skit) 1:23

Banned

just came back from the store trynna cop this... mawfuckas aint have it!!!!!!

got decks album and that juxx and marco polo jawn, but this is the one i was waiting to hear after copping it!!!!!!!!!

i caved in and peeped that track with snoop and DPG, whoooaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

snoop always showed lynch love, shit is crazy!!!! and daz smashed that!!!!!!!!

funny story, when snoop met lynch, he told the nigga he "loves all his shit, but the baby killing gotta go"!!!! lynch made his bitch get an abortion a long time ago, he just makes movies outta his experience!!!!!!!!

i got it on my hard drive but im waiting to cop it... heard 3 tracks from it and they all ILL... colostomy bag is nutso!!!!!!!!!

ill be back when i got a physical copy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    just came back from the store trynna cop this... mawfuckas aint have it!!!!!!

got decks album and that juxx and marco polo jawn, but this is the one i was waiting to hear after copping it!!!!!!!!!

i caved in and peeped that track with snoop and DPG, whoooaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

snoop always showed lynch love, shit is crazy!!!! and daz smashed that!!!!!!!!

funny story, when snoop met lynch, he told the nigga he "loves all his shit, but the baby killing gotta go"!!!! lynch made his bitch get an abortion a long time ago, he just makes movies outta his experience!!!!!!!!

i got it on my hard drive but im waiting to cop it... heard 3 tracks from it and they all ILL... colostomy bag is nutso!!!!!!!!!

ill be back when i got a physical copy!!!!!!!!!!!!
    just got back from the store too i was tryin to cop this, Wild Cowboys II, Polo/Jux, and Deck but all they had was Lynch (it was a Best Buy)

im still gettin through this album im about halfway through first listen and the shit is crazy...album goes hard, Lynch goes hard, the track with Tech N9ne is ridiculous

ill be back with a final verdict on this

This album's ill. Siccem is one of the nicest tracks i've heard all year.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

Banned

if youre sleeping on this album, slap yourself!!!!!!!

only gave it one spin straight through so far, gonna spin it a few more times for i lay my thoughts down!!!!!!!

buuutttt.... this album is a slapper... brotha lynch is one of the most cinematic emcees of all time, usually skits slow an album down, the skits on this tie into the product!!!!!!!!! lynch picked some good beats to rock over, his patterns make a nigga dizzy!!!!!!! lyrical genius, regardless of the content hes kickin!!!!!!!!!!!

season of da siccness, loaded, this album is right up there off a first listen... impressive!!!!! slim and lynch need to get on a track, em was definitely spinning a lot of lynch and tech n9ne prior to relapse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spun this album about 10 times already, been spinning it nonstop all week...

as of right now id rate it at 4.5, AOTY for me so far

Lynch is sick on here, spittin like it was Season of Da Siccness again and the beats are dope for the most part and all of Lynch's Sac-Town guests do a great job adding to the skits/hooks/guest verses

album sounds pure heat from what i've heard

i've ordered it of amazon so il hav to wait a bit b4 i get my copy, im trying not to listen to too many of the tracks as i don't wanna ruin it....but Meat, Siccum, Colostomy bag are all ill as fuk!!! i'm hyped for this album

Banned

front to back... a cinematic album with a ton of polish!!!!!!!!!

the skits actually enhance the play through, its a concept album thats actually cohesively structured!!!!! excellent sound effects and voice over work, camp horror with a gangsta twist, classic lynch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this nigga is the original cannibal gangster, he sounds bugged out for real, the doubling and adlibs throughout the album is crazy, he really takin it there with some of the jawns!!!!!

"sit in that corner bitch"... is you serious!?!?!?! nigga is disturbed for real, this joint will make a bitch niggas skin crawl, but the skills are undeniable!!!!!!! the tounge twisting speed ups, on the fly pattern flips, visual lyricism... impressive!!!!!!!! thats some buffalo bill rap for real!!!!!!!!!!!

"murder over hard"... good god... BANGER!!!!! hook is ill, "murder over hard like i like my eggs"... lynch first verse will make anybody a fan, he bloodies it!!!!!!!

"i like the raw meat
    pussy meat, push me i put you right in the saw seat (saw revving)"

GULLY AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

"split personality" crazy double time mutilates it!!!!!!!

"meat" is a hell of a track, great songwriting, not only does it fit the album concept, it speaks to a larger issue metaphorically, well done!!!!!!!!

"siccem" made me dizzy, lynch patterns are impossible, he still got that alien tounge liquid spit!!!!!!!!!!

"dont worry" dark carnival beat, 3 emcees attacking it from different angles, lynch sets it off and krizz and tech both ripped it!!!!!! tech was on some anghellic shit here, tech and lynch should do an album!!!!!!!!!

"i plotted" is dusted.. "im back like ll, and ladies love me but fuck um i make they bodies smell".. AH HA AH HA lynch back on that shit!!!!!!!!!

"nutt bag" got some of the tightest flows on the album IMO, dope hook, the brothas hook work is impressive on the entire album!!!!!!

"i hate when niggas get on the phone" is some paranoid gangsta shit... nervous joint, shits dope!!!!!!

"anotha killin" is exactly that, another killin track and a perfect way to close out!!!! snoop really killed this, he hasnt popped off like that in some time, and daz and kurupt both came raw!!!!!!!!!

dope dope album great artwork strong direction and high production values, clickin up with strange music was a great move.. looking forward to the follow ups!!!!!!!!!

this is most def a 4.5 AOTY so far to me. Colostomy Bag, DOA, Sit In That Corner Bitch, Murder Over Hard, I Plotted are my faves, i dont have to skip any song at all unless i wanna hear on of these songs

An act of God

I think this might be better than season...

This album is nasty!

Top 5: D.O.A., Meat (fav), Siccem!, I Plotted (My Next Murder), Anotha Killin
    Grade: (3.75/5) B+

my copy came at last lol

it was worth the wait, i give it 4.5

My top 5: Nutbagg, DOA, Meat, Sit in the corner bitch! and I tried to commit suicide

i'l be spinning this for a loooonnnngggg time!

hard to say it but its better than loaded, ima give this album a 10, for real, classic its amazing he dropped an album of this quality in this climate, this is rite below season of the sicc, and that track dont worry momma its just bleedin is fuckin epic

still bumping this album

it is a masterpiece!!!

anyone who hasn't picked up a copy is missing out, it is a MUST HAVE album imo

this is a great album for sure. imo this is better than season of the siccness. all the tracks are bangers...still bumping this listen to it almost every day!
    A million strands of spider webs weaved to make my vest
    Chi energy compacted deep within my inner chest
    One touch of my eagle claw clutch, rips your guts, brass head kill you fast with rapid head buts, ninja spying, the ammo flying, the steel iron blow a nigga neck from his head like dandelions