Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any of my wu corp cats wanna make me a cover?

wats cmyk, and can i change it on my own from jpg tocmyk at the time of printing?

both of our pcp albums have been on hard copys and distributed every where other cds are sold lmao, and both times at the time of printing there were ''from both parties'' arguments and even gunz drawn at the printing place in ma city.... i had just brung the file on a disk for them and thought all they had o do was crop it n print it lmao

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by ERN-DAWGY View Post
    sure man, i keen for dark graveyards with a army of skeletons da moon, weed, then a muh fucka strikin from the sky in front of it all with some burtal force LOL
    PM me a photo of you. I am thinking of drawing you as a violent cyborg with multiple heads, one rhymin to a mike, one smokin a fatty and one makin a "gangsta" face.

'

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    wats cmyk, and can i change it on my own from jpg tocmyk at the time of printing?

both of our pcp albums have been on hard copys and distributed every where other cds are sold lmao, and both times at the time of printing there were ''from both parties'' arguments and even gunz drawn at the printing place in ma city.... i had just brung the file on a disk for them and thought all they had o do was crop it n print it lmao

I'm not really sure how to explain it in terms you might understand, but I assume most of your covers were created in photoshop with sRGB mode which is a color profile or working space intended for web graphics. You can convert to CMYK (a four ink printing process) but the final result will not be an exact duplicate since different gamuts will be used.

There is more information on the wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CMYK

Best option if your serious about high quality album liners is to find a local graphic design firm who has experience in print production.

werd werd we got this ghetto print shop werkin with us

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Living-jism View Post
    PM me a photo of you. I am thinking of drawing you as a violent cyborg with multiple heads, one rhymin to a mike, one smokin a fatty and one makin a "gangsta" face.
    u get that shit lol lace it mad people gonna see it too nah mean

Ill make one in a sec.
    PM Me any picture of you that youd want in the cover.
    Last edited by narc; 03-28-2010 at 11:02 AM.

Yo i got this in .PSD format for both RGB and CMYK (if your gonna go print it), and also a .PNG, PM me if you like it and want them :P