kamouflage

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I enjoy it and thats all that matters..
    True true
    Boom Bap Mafiozos " C.R.A.C.K."

http://www.myspace.com/boombapmafiozos

kamouflage

double post
    Last edited by Konii blaze; 04-01-2010 at 03:29 PM.

kamouflage

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Somebody shoot this motherfucker in the fucking head.
    cuban linx 2 beats are great
    those beats not TO ME AND TO A LOT OF GUYS ASIDE THIS FORUM

Banned

great review. and I didn't think about it before, but maybe they should've included kung-fu samples in there

check my review at nappyafro...
    http://www.nappyafro.com/2010/04/02/...wu-massacre-2/

Top 5: Mef vs. Chef 2, Smooth Sailing Remix, Pimpin' Chipp, Miranda, Youngstown Heist (fav)

Grade: (4/5) A-

This album is the typical bullshit i couldn't wait to stop listening too. I liked it better the first time i heard it at yolands house.

anything past the W is garbage sorry to say i was such a hard core wu fan but all this new material i can't even stand to listen to all there older work was so original and classic, i could play tracks over and over all day and not get tired of them, they would hype me up. but now even 3 seconds of any of the new shit I'm like wat the fuck is this? I just think that from 36 to cuban linx to return to the 36 to wu forever was just the era that would never happen again the music was so great and thriving. I just don't think i will ever buy another wu cd again anybody feel the same way?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paperb24 View Post
    anything past the W is garbage sorry to say i was such a hard core wu fan but all this new material i can't even stand to listen to all there older work was so original and classic, i could play tracks over and over all day and not get tired of them, they would hype me up. but now even 3 seconds of any of the new shit I'm like wat the fuck is this? I just think that from 36 to cuban linx to return to the 36 to wu forever was just the era that would never happen again the music was so great and thriving. I just don't think i will ever buy another wu cd again anybody feel the same way?
    So you signed up to say this? If you don't like the new shit then don't listen to it. Plain & Simple no disrespect intended..
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

no

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

yes, yes, obviously it could've been better...but sometimes i wonder why people can't just be happy with what they get, given that the product isn't putrid in the first place. wu-massacre is good for what it is, which is a CD that def jam threw together in light of the success CLII just had...i've been riding around banging this album non-stop because it's actually pretty sick. method man gives us quality verses consistently, ghostface supplies his usual juiciness and raekwon, in his limited appearances, is on point. why is everyone saying the RZA track our dreams is wack? again, for what it is it's ill...laid-back melodic track with all 3 MCs kickin smooth lyrics. its that wu shit is one of my favorite tracks too, its like an 80s-style beat, different and unexpected, and i'm feelin meth & ghost on there. wu fans are always too prepared to explode into histrionics about how horrible wu-tang is now and how they miss the glory days etc etc...c'mon yall, it's not that serious! just enjoy the music and look forward to the next wu release...appreciate that there are even still MCs out there like meth ghost & rae...
    with all that said, i hope the trio can put together a more consistent, thought-out record if they come out with a sequel, it would definitely be worth it...a high-octane album from meth ghost & rae would be insane. meanwhile, i'll be enjoying the massacre...
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Veteran Member

"why is everyone saying the RZA track our dreams is wack? again, for what it is it's ill...laid-back melodic track with all 3 MCs kickin smooth lyrics"

Because it is, not feelin the MJ sample and the transition is horrible and its coming from the RZA of all people. I cant even believe he was making Our Dreams originally for the 6th Wu album

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

to each his own i guess...i'm def feelin that track simply from an organic standpoint...i know that in this super-digital age of hip-hop there's an expectation that production has to be technically advanced to be impressive...RZA didnt come up with an orchestra for that track, he just put something simple together, which i think is effective...i'm diggin the MJ sample too
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

FRESH FISH

Exclamation

Hell NO!!!! And it's a shame you feel that way brotha!! Im sayin Im 33... Been a WU fan since 93.... Wu was in a diff time then we all were... Im mad gratful for them years all them classics WU dropped.... and Im happy there still puttin out real HipHop today.... I mean WU been droppin real raw HipHop for almost 20 years yamean!!!!!

FRESH FISH

Rza did a nice job with "our dreams" I don't see how people frontin on that track or anything off the "Wu Massacre".... for them to still be puttin out quality HipHop in 2010 is a bonus 4real!!!!!!!!