Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is the fanatism for an US sport team as big as football (soccer)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
    I would say that both teams have had a lot of talent over the last twenty years. We have produced alot of NFL talent over the last twenty years. Every Qb from Henne back to Grbac has played major minutes in the NFL, and braylon, Toomer, Streets. We have had consistent top ten recruiting classes for the last twenty years. Up until the last couple of years we have been pretty even, you guys have had the better coach though for the last ten. I would just say that talent has been even.
    I wouldn't, and the numbers would tell you there not as far as pro's go, but hey, it doesnt matter. All that matters is who wins The Game

'

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    how empty is your life when you want to kill someone over a game? absolutely pathetic and sad state of affairs. it happens here in states too, just not as extreme. its all just entertainment, dont take it so seriously.

fucking losers...

animal nature evolved

Shaolin Master

nickytooth, just name me Osu best players in the NFL. I can clearly say that Tom Brady is better than any QB to come from OSU. 3 Superbowl MVP's from him alone. Charles Woodson is still a top corner. Braylon is better than any OSU reciever, even with all of the drops. Oh, and in the last twenty years both schools have the same amount of National titles, 1. Your history can't match the number 1 fact that we will always have the most wins in college football. I wouldn't expect you to understand that with your OSU education, but I find it funny that you can't even give Michigan 1 compliment, when I can praise your coach, and team, and actually respect your program. That is the main difference between Osu retards and UM fans, we actually have class, and can admit when we aren't as good. You guys can't even beat an SEC team while we are 23-5-1 against them, 7-2 in the last ten years.
    Last edited by derek41; 04-17-2010 at 04:37 PM.

I'll tell you one thing Michigan is great at. Stealing WVU's coaches, and ruining them.

Shaolin Master

good point^. They haven't exactly been tearing it up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
    nickytooth, just name me Osu best players in the NFL. I can clearly say that Tom Brady is better than any QB to come from OSU. 3 Superbowl MVP's from him alone. Charles Woodson is still a top corner. Braylon is better than any OSU reciever, even with all of the drops. Oh, and in the last twenty years both schools have the same amount of National titles, 1. Your history can't match the number 1 fact that we will always have the most wins in college football. I wouldn't expect you to understand that with your OSU education, but I find it funny that you can't even give Michigan 1 compliment, when I can praise your coach, and team, and actually respect your program. That is the main difference between Osu retards and UM fans, we actually have class, and can admit when we aren't as good. You guys can't even beat an SEC team while we are 23-5-1 against them, 7-2 in the last ten years.
    You sound like a bitter Michigan fan to me. Living in the ancient past. Reminds me of Notre Dame fans.

Not surprising.

Just remember...

Quote Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
    I'll tell you one thing Michigan is great at. Stealing WVU's coaches, and ruining them.
    fielding yost was damn good at michigan.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Shaolin Master

You sound like a bitter Michigan fan to me. Living in the ancient past. Reminds me of Notre Dame fans.

Not surprising.

Just remember...

What do I have to be bitter about, most wins All-time, 11 national titles, countless NFL players to cheer for. We have been down for two years, I have nothing to be bitter about. I respect the OSU program, and you have had our number this decade, but I went back twenty years, and to you that is ancient history, I guess that proves my point on an OSU education. Don't compare me to a fuckin' Notre Dame fan. They have not won bowl since '91. UM and OSU have had the same amount of National Titles since then.

Veteran Member

i dont think it can compare to soccer but it depends on where your at, a state like texas is more fanatic about high school football then anything else and the same goes for indiana and kentucky for basketball.

Banned

[QUOTE=derek41;1870089

What do I have to be bitter about, .[/QUOTE]

WHat is it?? Seven straight losses? or six?