08. "The Shining"
    09. "The District"
    10. "Make It Clear"
    11. "First Time" (Ft. Steve Smith)
    12. "Let Me Explain"
    13. "Off The Late Night"
    14. "Something For Y'all"
    15. "Hologram"

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

one of last years finest albums, i noticed there wasn't a thread for this already.. some of the best and most consistent production i've heard for an album in a good while; Oddisee is brilliant with the skills and he definitely knows how to give us the latest edition of what we've been missing as far as that heavy '90s boom-bap sound. lyrically it's not the greatest piece i ever heard, i find it hard to stick with the MC's for the entire album despite they got some nice lyrics but i feel they mic personas aren't fully developed yet. the beat carries this album though, i'm still blown away by the sounds of this!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

this shit was definitely a surprise of 2009. i never heard of any of these dudes before this album. i actually heard about it on hiphopdx. oddisee is a good producer and the beats really fit with the whole concept of the album. the only thing to me tho is that it didn't have a lot of replay value. but, im gonna spin it a couple more times and give it a score in the next couple days. def. one of the best of 09 tho.

My favourite album of 2009, banger...I love the whole crew, especially Oddisee.