Thread: OH SNAP -- Buddha Monk fires back at Fredro Starr over the ODB incident LOLZ

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Default OH SNAP -- Buddha Monk fires back at Fredro Starr over the ODB incident LOLZ

i knew that nigga fredro starr was sellin them woof tickets... peace 2 da gods and da urfs..... like suUUUUUUUUUUUuuUUUUU

Su.

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Posted already ! He's stupid for putting his number out like that. Wu-stans will blow his phone up....
    Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 03-30-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Oh BTW..... BuDDha is That DuDe. Nuff respect for holdin it down.

An act of God

I like Bhudda Monk's music, but as a person, he seems like an asshole lol

Seen & Heard Everywhere DiGitalChamberz's Avatar

liquor, goons and a video cam make for sum interestin shit

much respect Buddah but this youtube shit is NOT gangsta at all, real g's move in silence they dont make vids lol

awwww man why can't cats just see each other then bump heads see what joe buddens done started! On the real though to bring that up is foul some things are just better left not said! that did disrespect o.d.b.(rest in peace).
    Last edited by Mantra; 03-31-2010 at 11:15 AM.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

PRODIGAL SUN

Goes to show, i mean chi king rep wu tang but rolling with fredro, dude is quick to jump ships, where does his loyalty lie? you were claiming bkyln zu and how they raised you up and still sign and rep with fredro? not trying to start shit, just saying

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

aint no body jump ship, thats bull shit... i rep brooklyn zu all through my cd homie we did a colabo ,and anyway i wasnt at the fight,thats was 50 years ago i dont know what happen but buddah was at the fight , so was 12 an sticky ect.., i talkd with 12 oclock odb brother months ago when the shit droppd and he told me
    [" do yo thing thing and stay out of it leave that shit alone and lets make some money we getting old and we need to feed our babies"] AN I AGREE,
    real niggas move in silence i dont have to say nothing to none of yall so fuck it/ im still reppin hard body / .. and i rep dirty by makin dope ass musik and stayin on tour wit real niggas ... not lookin 4 ways to eat off his name and creat problems , u can pass me with that niose.. make hit records like dirty did , bring some money to his kids ,,,thats reppin dirty to me ,, thats what im workin on .. chi-king is gonna do him like evryone of yall do u,the diffrence is i love hip hop and respect it....this is 20 10 the wu is comin back strong evrybodies on they super grizzly , and im not gonna be watchin the movement, im apart of it by stayin positive and away from the bull shit.them 2 niggas[ fredro and buddah]been in the game they both O.G. let them handle that shit and leave me the fuck alone with this shit. --100 mad brooklyn zu all day.. peep my new video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdPXijm1CEA
    go cop my new mixtape THE BIG HIEST /HONOR AMONG THIEVES!!
    AND MY SINGLE [SENORITA] IS ON SALE ON ITUNES OFF OF BUNGALOW UNIVERSAL..
    2010 THIS IS ABOUT MAKIN IT !!!so everybody get off yo ass and make it!!
    Last edited by CHI-KING; 03-31-2010 at 01:08 PM.
    Brooklyn Zu album in stores now!!!!Chamber#9 verse 32.......
    classic hip hop !! GO BUY IT .shout to BROOKLYN ZU .
    Do remember Bronze Nazureth album mixtape
    Thoughts for food vol 1and 2... in stores go copp that..
    and look out for 60 second asassins NEW ALBUM DROPS 09..!
    cra-z-88z General/ Godzinc Officail Brooklyn Zu famkin ...
    making a change for myself to be somebody in this world!

Seen & Heard Everywhere DiGitalChamberz's Avatar

^^ das wat it is homie.. all them vids do is create evidence in a court of law....