• 2 Boring

0 0%
  • 1 Wack

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clipse - Hell hath no fury

FRESH FISH

Default Clipse - Hell hath no fury

This for me is one of the best releases of the last decade.
    Lyrically both brothers come super tight and never sound cliched.
    The beats are totally amazing and suit the album so well. This album flows really well and reminds me of the old Wu Tang and Death Row albums with the rappers sticking to there own producers and crew.

Nowadays too many albums feature the same producers (Cool and Dre, Timbaland, Kanye, etc) resulting on artists loosing there individual sound.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Love this album. Its unfortunate the new album is such a drop-off compared to this

its a classic......top 5 hip hop albums of last decade prolly
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Love this album. Its unfortunate the new album is such a drop-off compared to this
    Agreed. I think I hyped myself up a bit much though expecting a second HHNF.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

-

Wack album.

FRESH FISH

This album s**ts on American gangsta in terms of best coke album of mid '00s.
    AG was good but this was another level

-

Don't even try to compare Clipse's album to Jay-Z's corny album. Of course Clipse is better than Jay-Z. Jay-Z hasn't made a good album since In My Lifetime. Weak ass soft albums he's been doing the last 9 years LOL.

Wu Vatican

thats a bit harsh. half of the new album is absolute bangers. the other half isnt bad its just nothing memorable. hhnf was just such a great album it set the bar so high.

but for sure hhnf its top 5 album of the decade easy.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

-

LOL@Whitey saying Hell Hath No Fury is a great album hahahahahahaha. It's funny to me that i didn't hear anybody say Lord Willin is their best album.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    thats a bit harsh. half of the new album is absolute bangers. the other half isnt bad its just nothing memorable. hhnf was just such a great album it set the bar so high.

but for sure hhnf its top 5 album of the decade easy.
    The new album was wack as fuck.

All 3 of the We Got it For Cheaps and Road Til the Casket Drops mixtapes shit all over it 10 times

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@Whitey saying Hell Hath No Fury is a great album hahahahahahaha. It's funny to me that i didn't hear anybody say Lord Willin is their best album.
    what the fuck is funny about that chuck?

The new album was wack as fuck.

All 3 of the We Got it For Cheaps and Road Til the Casket Drops mixtapes shit all over it 10 times

hah get the fuck outta here. yea the mixtapes had some really dope shit on it. all mixtapes have really dope shit on them that they cant put on albums. what the fuck is your point?

half the songs on the new album were straight bangers. cant argue about that. the other half were decent tracks. what is your bitch
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

-

What's funny Whitey is that you said Hell Hath No Fury is a great album when it's not good at all LOL. It's wack.

Wu Vatican

everyone agrees that album was top 5 album of the decade. easily album of the year.

what is there even to hate about it?

-

Everybody isn't gonna have the same opinion. I don't care if more people than me liked the album. I didn't like it.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Hell Hath No Fury is a real slept on gem that got overlooked due to the South beginning their takeover of rap. Neptunes come with even more dark beats than last time and both brothers lyrically firing on all cylinders. Jive really dropped the ball with this one.