Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: LOL Inspectah Deck Didn't even make the top 200...

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default LOL Inspectah Deck Didn't even make the top 200...

And U-God did with Dopium...... I know why though...I went to 2 Best Buy's in Philly and 2 F.Y.E.'s in Philly and they didn't have not ONE copy of Manifesto. Who is the distributor for this album? He needs to check up on that seriously....I'm bout to download this shit If I don't find it by Friday..
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Banned

ima go ahead and blame remedy!!!!!!!!!!

thats fucked up for real... i copped the album but deck needs a better situation, not charting is rough!!!!!!!!!

now caps slang prostitution is sittin pretty at 300 units sold huh!!!!!!!!!!

*cap drops album*

*checks soundscan*

*performs maintenance on garaged cabs*

get with ice water or somethin deck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

We got copies of Buddah Monk's Unreleased Chambers at my local spot and Deck couldent even get shelf space. Lol.

Unless I see it in stores, I dont see myself coping it at all. Its average at best to me

LOL Funny you bring this up...

I was at the Show at BB Kings... Legends night, hosted by Funk Master Flex, feat... Sadat X, Diamond D, Slick Rick, INS, Black Moon, Smiff and Wessun... Parish from EPMD came through and made a special appearance and did like 4 songs... Masta Killa Showed up... anyway lol that's besides the point.

So Deck was on stage, and did like 3 songs from the new album, and was on some "stop listening to that bull shit!! I know ya ll be the ones making them niggas go platinum... make me go 3 x'sPLATINUM!!" ... shit was kinda funny because even in NYC i had a hard time finding Manifesto lol. I bet they dint even press up more than 100,000 to begin with.

this is at 2 HMVs where im at

i dunno if imma get it though, 17.99 for something i thought was half decent aint really worth it

Manifesto [PA] - CD is available at the following stores:

Please Note: Important Information for Checking Stock in Stores online
    Products that are AVAILABLE at a specific store will show the store name in bold (ex. Rockville MD).
    Products that are UNAVAILABLE at a specific store will show the store name and address grayed out.

S Philadelphia PA 2300 S Christopher Columbus Bl, Philadelphia, PA 19148 Map & Directions Cherry Hill NJ 2130 Route 70 W, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002-2772 Map & Directions Springfield PA 642 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064 Map & Directions Deptford NJ 1851 Deptford Center Rd, Deptford, NJ 08096 Map & Directions Mount Laurel NJ 1420 Nixon Dr, MT Laurel, NJ 08054 Map & Directions NE Philadelphia PA 9940 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19115 Map & Directions

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Manifesto [PA] - CD is available at the following stores:

Please Note: Important Information for Checking Stock in Stores online
    Products that are AVAILABLE at a specific store will show the store name in bold (ex. Rockville MD).
    Products that are UNAVAILABLE at a specific store will show the store name and address grayed out.

S Philadelphia PA 2300 S Christopher Columbus Bl, Philadelphia, PA 19148 Map & Directions Cherry Hill NJ 2130 Route 70 W, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002-2772 Map & Directions Springfield PA 642 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064 Map & Directions Deptford NJ 1851 Deptford Center Rd, Deptford, NJ 08096 Map & Directions Mount Laurel NJ 1420 Nixon Dr, MT Laurel, NJ 08054 Map & Directions NE Philadelphia PA 9940 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19115 Map & Directions
    LOL well I guess I'll get it whenever it pops up because I don't wanna order cds offline..
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Deck is a great mc when he wants 2 be. Manifesto is trash terrible album. Not only that no members came thru 4 him except cappa & rae.

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

I ordered mine off amazon.ca

14.99 (canadian)

along with wu-massacre and Brotha Lynch - Dinner and a Movie

it comes to over 39$ so free shipping.

I dont even mind the album at all. its better to me than the movement but nowhere near the calibur of uncontrolled.

i like it cause it has a consistent sound to it and its not all over the place. the beats are all kind of digital sounding yet dark and grimey at the same time. i like all tracks except that one with Raekwon which is just fuckin embarassing

FRESH FISH

Well duh, why would that peice of trash be in the top 200, he may be a legend but man that album fucking blows

Huey P Newton. 1970 - The Women's Liberation and Gay Liberation Movements
    http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/newtonq.html

Your better off saving ur money or buy 2 wu massacres lol

yall some fucking haters man..yuck

damn that fucked up, ill go try and cop mine tomorrow
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

go get it on itunes if you can. It is traffic that released the album, they usually fuck up shipments. They messed up Cormega's shipments and that wasn't even released on the day it was supposed to. Traffic needs to step it up. Meanwhile, I went to beast buy, not one deck album but there was about 50 of the wu massacre albums

Seen & Heard Everywhere DiGitalChamberz's Avatar

wow damn 20 years in the game and this is thie shit he deals wit?? no disrespect man but something aint right with his business skills..

aint no reason in 2010, ESPECIALLY after Cuban Linx II popped off so well for Deck to be goin thru this shit, either the games that fucked up, or Decks really got get on his business and get it together man, shit gets me heated... i wanna bang my head on the wall when Wu niggaz drop shitty albums and then be like "well im the underdog" gtfo here wit that bullshit, step ya beat game up or swallow ya pride and beg Rza to produce sum shit (more than 1) or play executive producer at least! Deck deserves waaaaaay better than this man he a vet wtf...

p.s. why isnt there a banner up for Manifesto on wutangcorp??? can he get sum love on here at least? lol
    Last edited by DiGitalChamberz; 04-01-2010 at 08:47 PM.
    keep 120 ray gun powder inside the canister