Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LOL Inspectah Deck Didn't even make the top 200...

Seen & Heard Everywhere DiGitalChamberz's Avatar

even sadder is that wutangcorp.com is not even promoting it?????
    keep 120 ray gun powder inside the canister

Veteran Member

Yeah mothafuckaz iz trippin. Wu corp doesn't even seem to be anything to do with the Wu anymore, just a bunch of loosely associated obscure European acts.

The Passion

ummm dont know wat everyone is listening 2. Manifesto is the shit, decks best album by quite a bit PSA 5 Star G go hard! The TOMBSTONE farout thats good. Let it grow on you. In my opinion its way better than wu massacre!
    Check the Website for the organised albums
    www.kozyart.net
    www.bluntremedy.com

Veteran Member

I checked out most the tracks and imo they weren't really all that bad. Sure the beats aren't top of the range and his delivery has declined since the 90's, but I probably wouldn't go as far as to call Manifesto whack or anything. That Serious Rappin joint with Termanology and Planet Asia is the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
    I checked out most the tracks and imo they weren't really all that bad. Sure the beats aren't top of the range and his delivery has declined since the 90's, but I probably wouldn't go as far as to call Manifesto whack or anything. That Serious Rappin joint with Termanology and Planet Asia is the shit.
    ^^ you know what ill c/s cuz i sat threw another listen of Manifesto last nite over sum coronas and i think i figured out why its gettin the reactions its gettin... from me at least, over kill.. way too many tracks, wack or so-so joints and the ones thats hittin are few... he shoulda trimmed the album down to 12-13 cuts then i think its easily listenable and enjoyable.. im talkin beats here people... Deck lyrics never bothered me...

watchu think?

I think Wu fans are fucking confused. Wu-massacre too short, manifesto too long. Make up your fucking minds.

ahhhh shuddup lol

That's because his album sucks.
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

This is the worst album since The Wizard of Poetry. And that was the worst album since that Hitler LP.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

lmao!

rofl
    smh @ the dutch clown

im def DL'ing Decks next album frrruck that shit...

you here me Deck?? no more help paying that light bill fam.. you been cut! and you owe me $12.99 creep!

fuck you magma

Am I the only one who liked the album?

I didn't buy it, broke as fuck now

I'm not going to be a douchey hater. It's sad when a talented vet like Deck can't crack the top 200.

But...the album isn't good. It's average. I'm not going to buy an album I don't like out of weird religious loyalty.

If Deck wants to sell more, yeah, he should rethink his promotion and distribution. But he should also, you know....make a really good album. Instead of one Strictly For Wu-Tang Apologists. There's no reason the guy who's murdered every song not on his solo albums can't get better beats. And the album isn't even bad...it's just ehhhhh.

I bought Wu-Massacre - and yes, it is too short and Manifesto is too long. There's no magic time an album should end. But come on....30 minutes for Ghost, Meth & Rae? And 70 minutes for Deck? Of course people are going to wish the Meth/Ghost/Rae album was longer. It isn't rocket science. As for Deck, I think he could hold down 70 minutes...if the beats weren't mediocre and he had more interesting things to say.

Nice to see Wu releasing things...but I'm not buying what they put out unless I like it.